Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah (84822 Views)

Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by shizzle1: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
Pained and bitter anti-Madrid fans everywhere, especially Barcelona fans(the worse) and most English club supporters

Una go cry tire today.. .i no care

Hala Madrid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Benekruku(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2018
[s]
Jonathan:

Do you have brains at all?
Instinct will make any fallen person to grab anything at reach unconsciously in order not to go down completely...
[/s]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by babony1: 5:10pm On May 27, 2018
Olatunji1929:
banned ko band ni liverpool is full of average and unfocus player ronaldo was injured in euro 2O16 nobody blame payet or crucify payet porugal went on and won the game without their main man
bobo Yi WA gbayi for life for your comment.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by babony1: 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
jibs4lv:
May God punish SR for that very wicked act ... angry
go chop shit joor, shioooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Ealiserwest(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2018
Ramanto:
This may make me start hating Madrid and Ronaldo

Who cares abt ur hate? They are more successful and no amount of hate could destroy dat..lol.. stop hating.. anything can happen in a game.. this is the smallest injury I've seen so far. Not even that horrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by babony1: 5:32pm On May 27, 2018
shizzle1:
Football isn't a love affair, so dont expect any friendliness in this sort of game more especially after the so much (unnecessary) hype on salah.

Injuries is part of football. Ramos did nothing wrong. Real Madrid were simply the better side
Thank you shizzle for your comment, All these liverpuul whatever are then expecting real to leave their opponents to get free hand to operate without any dangerous response or even silly tackles abi, I laugh in MADRID WIN.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Myself2(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
blakid:
For the very first time in my life i felt like crying over a football match. Sergio Ramos should be banned from football.

Why why why
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Myself2(m): 5:36pm On May 27, 2018
shizzle1:
Pained and bitter anti-Madrid fans everywhere, especially Barcelona fans(the worse) and most English club supporters

Una go cry tire today.. .i no care

Hala Madrid!

Yes dem go cry tire (Arsenal fans no follow sha, Arsenal fans appreciate good things ) , we don set record wey nobody fit equal in fifty years

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by babony1: 5:40pm On May 27, 2018
In the game of football even those footballers will always find a way of outshining the opponents, you can't expect me to give my oppositions to have in room to carryout their game plan or letting them defeat me, As a coach I must have studied the strongest holds of my opponent and work on how I can weaken their powerhouse, that's what Sergio R did yesterday and its paid off. Why can't kloop do the needful or trying to considered another game plan since your mean man has gotten injured. I don't know why all these people shouting Ramos is this and that, that football for you, HALA MADRID NI GBORO.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by rosita33(f): 5:59pm On May 27, 2018
blakid:
For the very first time in my life i felt like crying over a football match. Sergio Ramos should be banned from football.
why should he be ban
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by oluplus(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2018
Coutinho14:
who is Dani Carvajal? the world is crying over a potential balon do'r winner missing the World Cup and you are talking about Dani Carvajal?
I taya o
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by oluplus(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2018
dlaw70:
was sallah not in when madrid goal was cancelled?
You mean the goal should not have been disallowed? For real? Both Ronaldo and Benzene were in offside position. Don't be biased bro
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by emma388(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2018
Its a well worked on game plan by Madrid "kill d danger man & distabilize d whole team" and since Liverpool depend on him 4 d magic dey AV to suffer for losing him early. Lesson learnt {don't put all ur eggs in one basket}. Get well soon #Mosalah
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by opedaydydx9(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2018
Opinionated:
The 2018 UEFA Champions League final has come and gone with Gareth Bale scoring twice to give Real Madrid a 3-1 victory. Loris Karius had an awful game directly at fault for the 1st and 3rd goal scored by Madrid.

You can make up your mind if the Liverpool goalkeeper was at fault for this Gareth Bale screamer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_dng0nxyn4

However, the main talking point of the match has to be Sergio Ramos’ tackle on Mohamed Salah that led to a dislocated shoulder that forced the Egyptian out of the match and threatens his participation at the World Cup in Russia next month.

However, an adage states: “a picture speaks more than a thousand words”.

See this picture of Cristiano Ronaldo looking at Mo Salah in the tunnel before the game with what looks like disgust or contempt.

Then during the match see Ramos continually exerting pressure on Salah’s arm.

Kareem Benzema and Sadio Mane were also on the score sheet on a night that saw Real Madrid win its 13th UEFA Champions League title. Congratulations to them.

Source: See the Picture that Shows that Real Madrid had bad Plans for Mo Salah

this is football sissy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by opedaydydx9(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
I caught him when he gave Salah that evil look. Ronaldo will be a very Wicked person.
and messi nko
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by opedaydydx9(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:
the rash tackle was intentional but I still think sallah was careless and didn't do enough to protect himself.
a successful player like him should know that he will always be a target.
can Ronaldo, Messi or hazard allow you wrestle them to the ground in the manner without pushing you and protecting themselves.
as for those supporting ramos, one day you will contest election in Nigeria, get rigged out and your opponent will gladly tell you to go to court.

sallah get well soonest I still hope to see you at the world cup
I dint support Ramos, in fact yesterday somone wanted to do such to me, I pushed him off and kicked him in the ass,and I was still awarded a free kick, am not a professional footballer but, I don't want to get injured. This is football, it is accompanied with injuries
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by opedaydydx9(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2018
DrayZee:

Who grabbed who first.

AND RONALDO TOLD YOU ALL THESE THINGS ON WHATSAPP ABI?
The way some people reason can give Satan a headache.
Salalah was fasting and broke his fast not long before match maybe, he would be clearly weak, don't mind these guys jare
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by dlaw70(m): 7:07pm On May 27, 2018
oluplus:

You mean the goal should not have been disallowed? For real? Both Ronaldo and Benzene were in offside position. Don't be biased bro
atlist it was an attempt to show that even with sallah in madrid will still,bro,liverpool and her fans make d club look like a one man club(sallah)
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by jibs4lv(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2018
babony1:
go chop shit joor, shioooo.
iwo gan lo jegbe undecided
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by jibs4lv(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
Ealiserwest:

Who cares abt ur hate? They are more successful and no amount of hate could destroy dat..lol.. stop hating.. anything can happen in a game.. this is the smallest injury I've seen so far. Not even that horrible
small injury you said ! did you know maybe this world cup will be the last in his career and you are here saying small injury .
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by flamingREED(m): 7:50pm On May 27, 2018
post=67915317:
It will be so painful to me personally if Salah did not feature at the world cup.

But you'll be glad if he's injured again when Egypt plays Nigeria.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by oluplus(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
dlaw70:
atlist it was an attempt to show that even with sallah in madrid will still,bro,liverpool and her fans make d club look like a one man club(sallah)
Lol. May be you should check the number goal attempts for both sides before Salah was taken off
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Kingsunnyaleke: 8:13pm On May 27, 2018
For the first time I feel for someone on a game like dis.... I really feel for him God will give him the strength. He will be in the world cup.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Skylandielts: 8:33pm On May 27, 2018
@ semid4lyfe come talk put for this matter below
https://www.nairaland.com/4527260/before-criticize-ramos-lets-analyze
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 27, 2018
kmaster007:
]if I ear say premier league is best league in d world Ogun way go com from China still doing press up... make way for Spanish league best league in d world...
so stupid people still exist in nairaland?
#mumuish_afonja
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Ealiserwest(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
jibs4lv:
small injury you said ! did you know maybe this world cup will be the last in his career and you are here saying small injury .

Yes! This is football anything can happen.. injury is part of football.. Thanks
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by leospruce(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2018
oluplus:
with Salah on the pitch, the game na 50:50
and who told. Youmadrid is looking for a 50;50 they just waant towin
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by leospruce(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2018
But 4 una mind una want pope to die,havent. You guys heard that any time liverpool carry ucl a pope must die
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by kmaster007: 9:35pm On May 27, 2018
Donctoms:
so stupid people still exist in nairaland? #mumuish_afonja
and who re u referring too...
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by CanadianNurse: 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

The idiot should seek contract in wwe or ufc
when dembele from Tottenham wan open ihn head he calm down ooo
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Thehatman: 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
What Sergio Ramos did can only be done by someone with great experience.....he tactically removed their main man. Come to think of it, he actually aimed for the ball during the tackle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.