Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah (84807 Views)

Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Coutinho14: 4:07pm On May 27, 2018
mcgaius:
I cant understand why some people who are blaming Ramos are not talking about dani carvajal injury?
who is Dani Carvajal? the world is crying over a potential balon do'r winner missing the World Cup and you are talking about Dani Carvajal?
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by NickD(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
otipoju:

He is still a wicked person...abi wicked person no dey get money ni.

Fact is Ronaldo will not be there forever...and even while he is here, he is not the most spectacular player we have have seen in football.

Everyone likes Salah because he is humble, Ronaldo hates Messi, hates his team mate Bale and any one he thinks is out shining him.

What sort of human being is that?
lol you can't like everybody same way everybody can't like you. But it doesn't take away anything from all Ronaldo has achieved. His records speak for him. We are lucky to watch players like Ronaldo and Messi break records in our generation. We should appreciate them while they are still around like you said a player doesn't have forever.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Stoicbaba(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
Llanthony401:

i don't support either of these teams. but from what i can see, getting tangled up as you're jockeying for position on the ball is completely natural. so i have no issue with ramos and salah being tangled up while they're running.
however, the problem begins when they start falling. i've seen players fall like this hundreds of times and i can't really recall one player, ramos, having his arm curled around another player, salah, for the entirety of the fall, through the contact with the ground, and indeed very much after both players slid on the ground and come to a complete stop.
what one would normally do in this situation is extend your arms and brace for impact the ground. otherwise, we'd see keepers breaking their fall with their face, head and shoulder after every save.
so you could say that salah has his arm hooked around ramos initially when they both were on their feet. but once they started falling i see salah's arm straight and ramos' arm hooked.

You tried to analyse it the football way. ..However, Salah was so naive to want a free kick, rather than protecting himself. ..

Note: He had his LEFT shoulder dislocated, not the right hand that was dragged by Ramos
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Philinho(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018
kmaster007:
Experience matters.... did dey even think dey can beat Madrid Abi Madrid b like Man city for deir eyes.... I like Ramos him jst comot Salah... WWE code
I t is a life story and it can happen to you.What is bad is bad
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by whillyamz98(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018
franchasng:
you just gave the reason many football fans don't like Cristiano Ronaldo despite his admirable footballing skill. He likes being the only star. Once he sees you rising to outshine him, he begins to hate you.

He saw Salah as a fast rising star that may snatch the world best from him, reason he started developing dislike for him.

Despite the fact that Real Madrid won, Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't happy simply because he didn't score a goal or scored the winning goal.

Gareth Bale ought to be a major contender against Cristiano Ronaldo if he were to be in another club like Athletico, Bayern or even PSG, but so long as he remains in Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo will continue to cover his shine.

Gareth is an amazing player more dangerous than Cristiano Ronaldo; he has speed more than Cristiano Ronaldo, and he has shooting accuracy outside box 18 yet Cristiano Ronaldo shine better than him. That's a prove that Cristiano Ronaldo might be highly occultic or something, fear that Cristiano Ronaldo of a guy, he is dangerous for real

Mr man stop talking trash from hell
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by package7(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2018
blakid:
For the very first time in my life i felt like crying over a football match. Sergio Ramos should be banned from football.
That is football for you Die hard fan. Has a Player not has a fan like you who probably watch the game at a distance,but has a player who happens to be the on the pitch,all your plans and strategies is how do I over shine your opponents. Don't bother to shed any tear now wait the World Cup start OK. Happy Sunday. Enjoy your rest of the day. grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by DrayZee: 4:17pm On May 27, 2018
Llanthony401:

i don't support either of these teams. but from what i can see, getting tangled up as you're jockeying for position on the ball is completely natural. so i have no issue with ramos and salah being tangled up while they're running.
however, the problem begins when they start falling. i've seen players fall like this hundreds of times and i can't really recall one player, ramos, having his arm curled around another player, salah, for the entirety of the fall, through the contact with the ground, and indeed very much after both players slid on the ground and come to a complete stop.
what one would normally do in this situation is extend your arms and brace for impact the ground. otherwise, we'd see keepers breaking their fall with their face, head and shoulder after every save.
so you could say that salah has his arm hooked around ramos initially when they both were on their feet. but once they started falling i see salah's arm straight and ramos' arm hooked.
Who initiated it? Salah
If he didn't, he might not have gotten injured. Salah wanted to get a foul (by falling so it would look as if he was nudged by Ramos), but Ramos decided,"dude, why don't we fall together cheesy".
And the point here is that, Ramos had nothing to do with the arm that got injured. Ramos was tangled with the right arm, while Salah fell on his left shoulder...and look where is being treated.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by dlaw70(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
oluplus:
with Salah on the pitch, the game na 50:50
was sallah not in when madrid goal was cancelled?
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by lexy2014: 4:22pm On May 27, 2018
otipoju:

He is still a wicked person...abi wicked person no dey get money ni.

Fact is Ronaldo will not be there forever...and even while he is here, he is not the most spectacular player we have have seen in football.

Everyone likes Salah because he is humble, Ronaldo hates Messi, hates his team mate Bale and any one he thinks is out shining him.

What sort of human being is that?
Ronaldo hates messi and bale? How? Were did u get that?
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by kmaster007: 4:24pm On May 27, 2018
Philinho:

I t is a life story and it can happen to you.What is bad is bad
wch kind bad mind be dis... since am not a footballer wat is going to hppn to you... I can see buhari is doing you for me big time..
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Emmanuelgalazy(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2018
Rinaldo is just looking at him because the guy is scoring higher, nothing more, I don't know what is wrong with you Nigerians
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by DrayZee: 4:26pm On May 27, 2018
globemoney:

why not get a picture from the other angle, who are you trying to deceive?
It's the time frame, not angle that matters here. Are you telling me the hands will change position if I change the angle?
You guys showed when Salah was falling, I showed when he was still upright.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by koffsman(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2018
Why do people fail to see the face Salah was the one that linked his hand to Ramos's hand it was not as if Ramos drew the hand himself they both fell and it went wrong for Salah why is no one speaking for Cavajal Haba make una no put sentiment oooo
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by lexy2014: 4:30pm On May 27, 2018
DrayZee:

What's hard to understand there. The hand Salah injured was the hand he fell on. Ramos didn't touch that hand. Simple.
how did he injure d said hand? How did he fall on d hand that u say Ramos didn't touch?
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Emilokoiyawon: 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
Timagex:
huuuuuunnnn......I wantu be wicked o cheesy wink

cheesy abi na 2 join wicked people association (WPA) remain cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by emeraldlife: 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
Liverpool lost and all Barca and Liverpool fans should understand that. Stop making excuses for your failures. Blame your system and tactics.

Before salah limped off for a bad challenge, Madrid was better in possession, liverpool had the chances.

Salah should have known that he ought to develop some adaptive mechanisms to remain relevant as occasion demands. You can't be a wonderful player without a way to shield yourself from silly defenders.

Ramos was a defender and u expect him to fold his arms and watch his team crumble in Kiev? Madrid misplaced many passes for fear of being punished. Ramos took the risk and sent Salah parking. Common sense! Salah was the one holding him and dragging a lose ball. And Ramos pounced on him.

Moreover, even if salah was on the pitch for 90mins, Liverpool would be beaten. Ask Juventus, Atletico, Bayern. Stop leaving bringing up excuses for Liverpool's loss.

Congrats to them for surprising every football lovers. Next season may be better. This should be seen as a lesson to Klop. You need to have more than a plan B to be a success.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by DrayZee: 4:36pm On May 27, 2018
lexy2014:
how did he injure d said hand? How did he fall on d hand that u say Ramos didn't touch?
Lawd.
Just go and watch it again abeg. I don tire.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by BianoJay(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2018
All I have read are mostly comments from kids who have absolutely no knowledge about football, kids who hate has succeeded in giving them a skewed sense of reasoning..
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by 9tailskid: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Ramanto:
This may make me start hating Madrid and Ronaldo

Hate will get you nowhere. Did it make you hate Dimitri Payet when he ended Ronaldo's involvement in the EURO 2016 Final?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by jibs4lv(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
May God punish SR for that very wicked act ... angry
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by lexy2014: 4:47pm On May 27, 2018
DrayZee:

Lawd.
Just go and watch it again abeg. I don tire.
I should b d one telling u 2 watch it again. Am only responding 2 ur statement that Ramos didn't touch d hand of sallah that got injured. U seem 2b saying since he didn't touch that hand that got injured, so he wasn't responsible 4d injury. So my question still stands: how did salahs shoulder that Ramos didn't touch get injured?
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by babony1: 4:56pm On May 27, 2018
KwoiZabo:
me I don hate them since. they always cheat to win. last yr was bayern, red card home and away. this yr is juventus & liverpool
do we have or had any biased officiating in that match yesterday. Hate REAL MADRID or still hate them ,Dem don WIN.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Benekruku(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2018
[s]
franchasng:
you just gave the reason many football fans don't like Cristiano Ronaldo despite his admirable footballing skill. He likes being the only star. Once he sees you rising to outshine him, he begins to hate you.

He saw Salah as a fast rising star that may snatch the world best from him, reason he started developing dislike for him.

Despite the fact that Real Madrid won, Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't happy simply because he didn't score a goal or scored the winning goal.

Gareth Bale ought to be a major contender against Cristiano Ronaldo if he were to be in another club like Athletico, Bayern or even PSG, but so long as he remains in Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo will continue to cover his shine.

Gareth is an amazing player more dangerous than Cristiano Ronaldo; he has speed more than Cristiano Ronaldo, and he has shooting accuracy outside box 18 yet Cristiano Ronaldo shine better than him. That's a prove that Cristiano Ronaldo might be highly occultic or something, fear that Cristiano Ronaldo of a guy, he is dangerous for real
[/s]
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by babony1: 4:58pm On May 27, 2018
Coutinho14:
who is Dani Carvajal? the world is crying over a potential balon do'r winner missing the World Cup and you are talking about Dani Carvajal?
so Dani Carvajal is not a human being abi, continue your rubbish.
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Benekruku(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2018
jibs4lv:
May God punish SR for that very wicked act ... angry

Don't you think God is punishing already?
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Benekruku(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2018
Coutinho14:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by babony1: 5:04pm On May 27, 2018
franchasng:

continue.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by shizzle1: 5:05pm On May 27, 2018
udemzy101:

This was when they were going down.

I told my guys that, there was a plan to take Salah off the field, Ramos saw the opportunity and use it.

Salah was the first to hold him, he saw that as an opportunity and use it to injure him.
Football isn't a love affair, so dont expect any friendliness in this sort of game more especially after the so much (unnecessary) hype on salah.

Injuries is part of football. Ramos did nothing wrong. Real Madrid were simply the better side
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by Benekruku(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2018
rozayx5:

No one considers Rinaldo as the greatest footballer alive

Stop smoking weed

Check the records.

No need to argue
Re: Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah by babony1: 5:07pm On May 27, 2018
Geofavor:

Another Ramos ass licker spotted.

Salah had no intention of harming him. He jostle for the ball just like every other player would. Ramos, on the other hand, had another intention. You ass lickers have won. No one's dragging the trophy with you guys again. But at least, acknowledge the fact everyone knows that Ramos was a disgusting pig in that match.
Og eni ass lickers go lick your ass , who sent rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Ronaldo Reacts After Losing FIFA Best Player Award To Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.