Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities (54879 Views)

Your Education Policy Wicked, Against Nigerian Youth - ASUU Slams Buhari / Racial Bias Against Nigerian Causes Protest At Yale University. / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by CodeTemplar: 10:15pm On May 28, 2018
phenom666:

Highered shut up ... U want to compare $3000 to $45000.
3000 dollars is more than 800000 naira in Nigeria.
45000 dollars in chicken change to them. An avenge American make $2000 a day if u don't know. They get paid an hour unlike us we wait to month end.
Harvard university is not a Christian own university

How was Harvard University founded?
Harvard University was founded in 1636 colonial America by the General Court of the Massachusetts Bay Colony. The school was initially created to educate members of the clergy, according to the university’s archives. Harvard is named after a Puritan minister – John Harvard – who, in 1638, left his 400-book library and half of his estate to the young school. The first commencement ceremony at Harvard, held in 1642, had nine graduates.

And it a non profit university un like covenant

Since it is a private, nonprofit institution, Harvard University doesn’t have an owner like a for-profit company does. In terms of its governance structure, Harvard has two boards – the Harvard Corporation and the Board of Overseers – that govern the university and determine its future policies and plans.
Stop lying.
The bold alone proves you are delusional being. So $45,000 is chicken change to the average American dad/mum? Why not google up the percentage of Americans who paid through college by loan instead of openly sampling your ignorance and wisdom level ?

Lets not even start analyzing the trash you wrote further down that Havard wasn't a Christian school but was establised to educate clergymen.

As for your claim that Havard is non-profit while CU is profit oriented, please tell us what happens if the total expenditure associated with each undergraduate in havard falls below the total fees paid at the end of a students stay.
The answer to this thoughtful question is crucial in demystifying your delusion ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by DrayZee: 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
phenom666:

Highered shut up ... U want to compare $3000 to $45000.
3000 dollars is more than 800000 naira in Nigeria.
45000 dollars in chicken change to them. An avenge American make $2000 a day if u don't know . They get paid an hour unlike us we wait to month end.
Harvard university is not a Christian own university

How was Harvard University founded?
Harvard University was founded in 1636 colonial America by the General Court of the Massachusetts Bay Colony. The school was initially created to educate members of the clergy, according to the university’s archives. Harvard is named after a Puritan minister – John Harvard – who, in 1638, left his 400-book library and half of his estate to the young school. The first commencement ceremony at Harvard, held in 1642, had nine graduates.

And it a non profit university un like covenant

Since it is a private, nonprofit institution, Harvard University doesn’t have an owner like a for-profit company does. In terms of its governance structure, Harvard has two boards – the Harvard Corporation and the Board of Overseers – that govern the university and determine its future policies and plans.
Stop lying.
Calm down.
First of all, Harvard is self-sufficient. If it decides not to take fees from any student, it will still run unwavered for the year.
Secondly, $45000 is chicken change to a country plagued with student loans??
An average American makes $2000 a day??
FUNKEEE!!! APOSTLE MUST HEAR OF THIS!
What Universe did you come from?
And this one too will claim he graduated from a university. This just goes to show why we really need private universities in Nigeria.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by DrayZee: 10:32pm On May 28, 2018
Who could have imagined that there is a human being on the surface of the earth, that can reason like this? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by henribj(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
DrayZee:

Take a look at this excerpt from VC of UI in 2016:

However, while recently addressing parents and other stakeholders on the challenges facing the university, Prof. Olayinka did not hesitate to cite poor funding as the ample of discord in the university. In his words, “the crisis in this university since December last year has to do with allocation of scarce resources. We usually receive two types of grants from the government: personnel cost and capital projects fund. Since December, we have been having a shortfall of about N100million in personnel cost. The amount received from government can only pay 92 percent of the salary. Some workers insist that the university must pay in full. Where are we going to get more money?”

The VC further revealed, “last year, we got N140million as capital projects subvention for a whole year, this can barely pay the cost of cleaning the university. We spend N12million on cleaning the campus every month. We pay between N30million and N35million for electricity every month. We finance so many capital projects with our Internally Generated Revenue (IGR), unless federal government really decides to fund education, we still have some distance to destination.
https://t.guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/university-of-ibadan-of-access-cost-and-quality-of-education/

Ok seen, thanks for clearing this.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by phenom666(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:

The bold alone proves you are delusional being. So $45,000 is chicken change to the average American dad/mum? Why not google up the percentage of Americans who paid through college by loan instead of openly sampling your ignorance and wisdom level ?

Lets not even start analyzing the trash you wrote further down that Havard wasn't a Christian school but was establised to educate clergymen.

As for your claim that Havard is non-profit while CU is profit oriented, please tell us what happens if the total expenditure associated with each undergraduate in havard falls below the total fees paid at the end of a students stay.
The answer to this thoughtful question is crucial in demystifying your delusion ignorance.
U can open many nairaland accounts and like urself and quote me.
I want to sleep my eye's are paining me. Tomorrow i will quote u and give u my reburst answer. Good night
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by CodeTemplar: 11:31pm On May 28, 2018
phenom666:

U can open many nairaland accounts and like urself and quote me.
I want to sleep my eye's are paining me. Tomorrow i will quote u and give u my reburst answer. Good night
Many accounts? Your delusion is allround. Happy midnight rest.

1 Like

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by lilmax(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2018
lol....when we realize quality education doesn't come cheap that's when you know covenant university is cheap.

you want to produce quality people in a country but you cannot pay for it grin

how irritating

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by loswhite(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2018
Junior66:

Oyibo paid for us to have free primary and post primary education, not tertiary education. I actually doubt any church can provide free tertiary education in Nigeria, not even Living Faith church with all her money.
can you read?
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by Junior66(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2018
loswhite:
can you read?
An illiterate like you is asking me whether I can read. Can you comprehend? To think that a lot of graduates are just ignoramuses and they think they know something!

1 Like

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by Junior66(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2018
henribj:
Op can you tell me what the school fees of the university students are used for? Nigerian universities don't have a problem generating revenue from students, their problem is with corruption from the oga's at the top. There are at least thousands of students in any given Nigerian university, and these students pay nothing less than 30k(i stand to be corrected) as school fees, multiply this 30k with the amount of students and then tell me if the universities are not making profit after selling their various operating costs and taxes( if any).
#justmyopinion #justsaying

Bros na was for you o. Did you read the original post at all? Do you know that public universities are heavily subsidised? Talking about your analyses it is obvious you know little about the costs of running a uni. A professor is paid at least 6 million naira a year, from your calculation 30000×3000 students should give 90million. That amount is not enough to even fund a university for 2 weeks. Most unis spend at least 250 million naira per month.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by Junior66(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Jesus cannot be ur saviour....ur a hypocrite... Nd Jesus stood for d poor...I will say wat I want cos u av no single sympathy...d Church is spose to favour d poor no matter wat...is a church not a business ...dey are spose to collect from d rich to pay d poor
You education is a waste bro. So you believe the church should be responsible.for the reallocation/redistribution of wealth? Did Jesus and Mohammed the founders of their various religions do that?

1 Like

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by princfred(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2018
kunleweb:
\

Truth be told i've been taking note of all you've be saying my brother. You;re dropping hot revelations o. These words of yours are cutting deep and can only be embraced and accepted by only the few discerning. If we look beyond the heroics of the so-called fathers around, these guys have failed the kingdom big time. It's time for systemic change, a shock that triggers a sharp reaction and re-think.I align with your positions but if you could criticize these men albeit more slightly, i'll really appreciate it. In doing good we must not leave our rears unguarded by over-reacting which could result into condemnation. I think this is where i should ask for your contact as we almost always have photocopied views on issues of life. If you don't mind chilling to talk, i'ld like us both to hook up. Are you in Nigeria/Lagos?
I agree to all your points and submissions above. I really dont like over criticism but one gets provoked into being less politically correct over the way the supporters tries to twist very simple glaring issues even to the point of trying to demonize people for raising important issues.

Hopefully someday we will meet.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by princfred(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2018
Junior66:

You education is a waste bro. So you believe the church should be responsible.for the reallocation/redistribution of wealth? Did Jesus and Mohammed the founders of their various religions do that?
So the feeding of 5000 by Jesus with a boys fish was not reallocation/redistribution of wealth? Right there and then Christ showed how whatever is collected from the public should be used -for the public without exclusion of any. I guess most of you shenanigans would have used the loaf of bread to feed omly the rich among the crowd. All the emphasize on charity even categorically asking a rich man to sell his property and give the money to the poor wasn't wealth redistribution?
A typical self-centereed black cant comprehend anything that is not exclusively beneficial to him.

You may have attended school but surely you are not educated.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by princfred(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2018
flamingREED:

Poverty is not God's fault.

A Rich man/his son converted is still a plus for the poor.
A Rich man's faith is very influential.

Imagine president Buhari and his children getting born again.

But consider what they commit without being saved.
They can burn a whole country down.
Who said poverty is God's fault? Abi your brain dey give loss signal?

Stop using your low IQ brain to miscontrue the religion because with your orientation, only the rich should be saved and the poor can go to hell. Its important for both the rich and the poor to have opportunity of salvation. If they give this people chance only the rich will go yo heaven because according to their low IQ, they will influence God more.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by buzyguy: 9:35am On May 29, 2018
� *FINALLY OUT*�
� ​ *{MUSIC ALERT] DR WIZ ft NIFTY- TONIGHT​*

Adenitan Oluwaseun David Widely Referred To As *Dr WIZ* Is A Diversified Nigerian Recording Artiste,A Performer And Also A Medical Student.

It Is No Doubt That ​ *DR WIZ and NIFTY*​ Are Diversified Multi-talented Musical Artistes.

*​Dr WIZ*​ After His Recently Released Single ​ *(CHINWE-MO)*​ Is Back With Another One in collaboration with *​NIFTY​* ( the​ *"just like that"​* crooner) Titled ​ *"TONIGHT”​*.

*​Dr Wiz​* Is Set To Take Over The Airwaves Again With His New Single - ​ *TONIGHT*​.

This One Is Sure To Be Your Favourite��.

https://www.sauceandsound.com/2018/05/10/dr-wiz-ft-nifty-tonight/

*LINK 4 DOWNLOAD*�������
*​​ISSS A BANGER* ����
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by flamingREED(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2018
princfred:
Who said poverty is God's fault? Abi your brain dey give loss signal?

Stop using your low IQ brain to miscontrue the religion because with your orientation, only the rich should be saved and the poor can go to hell. Its important for both the rich and the poor to have opportunity of salvation. If they give this people chance only the rich will go yo heaven because according to their low IQ, they will influence God more.

You don't have to be in a big school to be saved.
That is the prodding your vaster IQ should have given you.
The poor are meeker, humble, more accessible and easier to reach for Christ.
The rich can hardly be reached because they're hedged in by class.
Now the church is reaching their progeny by creating classy platforms, a strategy heaven endorses, and you're here whining like a selfish wife.
You think Christ's body would have been released to his poor disciples if not for influential Nicodemus and Joseph of A. who went and begged Pilate for its release?
The rich have a vital role in God's Kingdom.
I know you'll whine again like your view matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by kunleweb: 10:18am On May 29, 2018
princfred:
I agree to all your points and submissions above. I really dont like over criticism but one gets provoked into being less politically correct over the way the supporters tries to twist very simple glaring issues even to the point of trying to demonize people for raising important issues.

Hopefully someday we will meet.

wink
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by AlphaMajestic: 10:42am On May 29, 2018
Junior66:

Yes I believe so...in fact that's d reason why there is a church/mosque in the first place...love and generosity is wht keeps them together..dats why d missionaries built free schools for our fathers without expecting anytin.. And since d rich has more than the poor..it's only fair for dem to always help...in fact DAT is wat Jesus Nd Mohammed always preached...i think ur a kid... even ur name says "junior"... Pls dnt insult me again...dnt even mention me...
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by CodeTemplar: 10:50am On May 29, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

Yes I believe so...in fact that's d reason why there is a church/mosque in the first place...love and generosity is wht keeps them together..dats why d missionaries built free schools for our fathers without expecting anytin.. And since d rich has more than the poor..it's only fair for dem to always help...in fact DAT is wat Jesus Nd Mohammed always preached...i think ur a kid... even ur name says "junior"... Pls dnt insult me again...dnt even mention me...
Oga go and meet the govt that forcefully takes tax from all and use it to create schools all can't afford.

The church doesn't force you to pay tithes. In addition most church owned unis have scholarship schemes to cater for the poor unlike govt that forcefully takes from the poor and leave them high and dry.

1 Like

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by princfred(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2018
flamingREED:

You don't have to be in a big school to be saved.
That is the prodding your vaster IQ should have given you.
The poor are meeker, humble, more accessible and easier to reach for Christ.
The rich can hardly be reached because they're hedged in by class.
Now the church is reaching their progeny by creating classy platforms, a strategy heaven endorses, and you're here whining like a selfish wife.
You think Christ's body would have been released to his poor disciples if not for influential Nicodemus and Joseph of A. who went and begged Pilate for its release?
The rich have a vital role in God's Kingdom.
I know you'll whine again like your view matters.
So suddenly when it comes to the poor, going to a big school is no longer an opportunity for salvation while on other hand you are saying it offers an opportunity for the rich to be saved. So only the rich deserves such opportunity with contribution of the poor? Get your logic straight.

No one has anything against reaching the rich but don't exclude and also reach the poor equally or even more just like Jesus the apostles and missionaries did. To reach only the rich alone with money contributed by the poor too is immoral. You must very daft and brainlessly deceptive not to appreciate that. Who supports the rich into positions of power? Is it not the majority poor? If enogh effort is not geared towards saving the poor, they will keep suppprting the wrong rich people to be leaders. Christianity and the contributions from it is not meant exclusively to be directed towards benefiting the rich alone. Such a pity, i have to go out of my way to make you know that the poor may be humble meek etc but needs even more help than the rich otherwise can easily become crooked violent and anti-society.

Niccodemus and Joseph A used there position as rich people not to manipulate the poor to contribute to serving mainly the rich but for the betterment of all Christ followers.

Your brand of salvation opportunity exclusive to the rich is not Christianity as Jesus, apostles and missionaries instituted. Its only a reflection of the warped and misguided orientation of Africans towards even their own.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by AlphaMajestic: 11:21am On May 29, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Oga go and meet the govt that forcefully takes tax from all and use it to create schools all can't afford.

The church doesn't force you to pay tithes. In addition most church owned unis have scholarship schemes to cater for the poor unlike govt that forcefully takes from the poor and leave them high and dry.

corruption in government is a different story entirely...
I graduated from covenant... the way u talk about scholarship scheme in my kind of school actually shows hw naive and miss informed u are...even the federal schools and state schools attend to students by recognizing the poor indigenes from that locality equaly if not more..and its always very obvious
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by AlphaMajestic: 11:39am On May 29, 2018
u guys shd leave me outta of dis..i gve up uve won..I realized DAT d problem of dis country is not the politicians rather is our individual conscience...av Neva traveled to America before but I believe DAT a country where it's citizens dnt regard d poor is bound to fail...the poor will eventually become a menace with no conscience and will eventually embrace anything long as it will bring money Nd riches...y do you think Yahoo Yahoo is so normal dis days...when evans a kidnapper was captured I literally heard Pple advocating for his freedom
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by DrayZee: 12:14pm On May 29, 2018
See, what you people should just do is find what is costs to run a university. Most of you have no idea whatsoever.
You're only thinking of yourselves and using the umbrella of the poor to defend your poor reasoning. You're looking for how to get the best and not pay for it. After everything, it's still you people that will come here to say they are "advanced secondary schools".
Hypocrites.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by flamingREED(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2018
princfred:
No one has anything against reaching the rich but don't exclude and also reach the poor equally or even more just like Jesus the apostles and missionaries did. To reach only the rich alone with money contributed by the poor too is immoral. You must very daft and brainlessly deceptive not to appreciate that. Who supports the rich into positions of power? Is it not the majority poor? If enogh effort is not geared towards saving the poor, they will keep suppprting the wrong rich people to be leaders. Christianity and the contributions from it is not meant exclusively to be directed towards benefiting the rich alone. Such a pity, i have to go out of my way yo make know that the poor needs even more help than the rich.

Your brand of salvation opportunity exclusive to the rich is not Christianity as Jesus, apostles and missionaries instituted. Its only a reflection of the warped and misguided orientation of Africans towards even their own.

The money the poor contributed might not suffice to be used to lay even the foundation of these schools we're talking about.

2nd, they were not guaranteed probal slots when the state-of-the-art schools were just mental incipience.

Since you've refused to acknowledge the valid reasons why the institutions where built, and what they require to be run, but think the church should take up the burden which neither the government, nor Christ, nor the apostles bore - there's no academic arm in the early church, nor is it part of the great commission - we sincerely hope you and your kind should start such kindness. We will support you with our widow's mites.
It's that simple.

3rd, you've been using derogatory terms and I've christianly avoided the use of such parlance.
It's not like you're more lyrically inclined than I am,
nor do I think your grammatical chestnut is more stupendous than that I accoutre.

If you can't converse with charity,
But must sustain their blight employ;
... Equal to the same perversity,
You pretend some souls annoy.

Let me concisely affirm,
Being not magniloquently wanton;
That for anymore uncouth term,
... I'll ignore you on.

2 Likes

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by princfred(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2018
flamingREED:

The money the poor contributed might not suffice to be used to lay even the foundation of these schools we're talking about.

2nd, they were not guaranteed probal slots when the state-of-the-art schools were just mental incipience.

3rd, you've been using derogatory terms and I've christianly avoided the use of such parlance.
It's not like you're more lyrically inclined than I am,
nor do I think your grammatical chestnut is more stupendous than that I accoutre.

If you can't converse without charity,
But must sustain their blight employ;
Equal to the same perversity,
You pretend some souls annoy.

Let me concisely affirm,
Being not magniloquently wanton;
That for anymore uncouth term,
... I'll ignore you on.
Then stop soliciting for their money if you (or only) to disdainfully consider it as useless afterwards. Better still, use whatever they give to do things that wont benefit the rich mainly exclusively while they have lots thrown at them.
What kind of inhumane animals of supporters are these who have hijacked a beautiful religion in Africa to execute their bloated greed and selfishness? And the Bible regarded some as goats so calling you one is not necessarily an insult.
All your linguistic prowess is a waste to you and your generation if you lack humane and moral aptitude more so as a purported Christian.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by flamingREED(m): 12:39pm On May 29, 2018
Thank you Lord.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by AlphaMajestic: 12:42pm On May 29, 2018
DrayZee:
See, what you people should just do is find what is costs to run a university. Most of you have no idea whatsoever.
You're only thinking of yourselves and using the umbrella of the poor to defend your poor reasoning. You're looking for how to get the best and not pay for it. After everything, it's still you people that will come here to say they are "advanced secondary schools".
Hypocrites.

did u suddenly realize DAT u wrote rubbish whn u mentioned me that u had to delete it or wat...
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by DrayZee: 2:16pm On May 29, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

did u suddenly realize DAT u wrote rubbish whn u mentioned me that u had to delete it or wat...
Wow. So because I didn't want to argue any further, thats what you concluded.
I realized that you're not really exposed to much and that was the reason for your ignorance, so I modified and gave a simplistic response.
As simple as my revised post was, you still could not pick meaning from it.
You don't know what it takes to run a university. You shouldn't be talking as if you do.

1 Like

Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by AlphaMajestic: 2:28pm On May 29, 2018
DrayZee:

Wow. So because I didn't want to argue any further, thats what you concluded.
I realized that you're not really exposed to much and that was the reason for your ignorance, so I modified and gave a simplistic response.
As simple as my revised post was, you still could not pick meaning from it.
You don't know what it takes to run a university. You shouldn't be talking as if you do.

OK sir
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by loswhite(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2018
Junior66:

An illiterate like you is asking me whether I can read. Can you comprehend? To think that a lot of graduates are just ignoramuses and they think they know something!
did u answer the question? I need no further proof.Thanks
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by CodeTemplar: 4:04pm On May 29, 2018
DrayZee:

Are you saying Africa is the only place where you see churches running universities?
Try making a search for once, and while at it, check the school fees they charge.
MODIFIED:
That said, I don't really have a problem with his swipe at church funded universities. He, like many other Nigerians simply doesn't know what it costs to run a university.
It cost UI around 430k per year to subsidize each undergraduate. These are typical blended Nigerians. You need to understand their synapses. They capable of adjusting their perception of any situation to whatever suites their interest best.
Re: Falz And His Shenanigan Lamentations Against Nigerian Church Universities by phenom666(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2018
DrayZee:

Calm down.
First of all, Harvard is self-sufficient. If it decides not to take fees from any student, it will still run unwavered for the year.
Secondly, $45000 is chicken change to a country plagued with student loans??
An average American makes $2000 a day??
FUNKEEE!!! APOSTLE MUST HEAR OF THIS!
What Universe did you come from?
And this one too will claim he graduated from a university. This just goes to show why we really need private universities in Nigeria.

I meant 200 dollars a day u took my mistake and turn it around very smart of u. I have already correct it. Was feeling sleepily last night that was while I made d mistake.
200 x 30 day=6,000 dollars
6,000 x10 month= 60,000 dollar
In American u can have two job I hope u know that if not u are a mental idiot.
Second job he or she may b earning $150/a day.
150x30=4500
4,500x10 month=45,000
Compare 815,000 naira to 10,000 monthly salary.
Federal university 20,000 naira schools fees( those in d north) to 50,000 naira school fees those at east,west and south.

U wanted to mock me but u end up mocking urself. U and urself church enterprise are business profit oriented school no heart for d poor, u guys just want to make more profit so as to please oyedepo, so that he can maintain his private jets' lifestyle.

My guy used ur head when u are talking to me understand. (Drayzee,highered,codetemplar) u guys are 1 having different users account. And moreover I quote highered and expected him to reply me not drayzee expect drayzee na higered.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / A Snake A Student Of FUNAAB Killed On His Way Back From Night Class / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.