Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (4854 Views)

I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by Nobody: 12:44am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I once visited there sometime last year. It's lively, but with ugly women embarassed
Lol it's a lie, ask anyone they will tell you that warri ladies are beautiful..
Re: , by donstan18: 12:50am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

I can't stop laughing grin grin They are not bruv.
Re: , by Nobody: 1:58am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

I can't stop laughing grin grin They are not bruv.

Then you have never been to warri or perhaps you spent few hours there..
Re: , by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2018
izzou:
grin

GrammerNazi

We need you here.
This one is too much for me!

Too many errors.

4 Likes

Re: , by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Then you have never been to warri or perhaps you spent few hours there..
...Warri...
Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I once visited there sometime last year. It's lively, but with ugly women embarassed
Hahahahaha....Deltans are beautiful joor especially the urhobos
Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 11:19am On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yeah.. Urhobo women are beautiful...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: , by Nobody: 11:41am On May 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
This one is too much for me!
Two many errors.

tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by UDUJ(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2018
grin You take Nairaland too seriously cheesy

Spend sometime offline, have some drinks with friends, go jogging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by barallanee(f): 11:59am On May 27, 2018
Una get strength self..dis is social media,I knw its wer u meet people,bt I dnt even tke things personal here,especially nairaland,bkos pipu here will annoy u,giv u joy and oppose u cus we all hv different opinions...laf ova funny tings and ignore hate..trust me u will liv lng
Re: , by LordKO(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2018
Bird of a feather flock together. One can always meet his or her ilk anywhere, this forum inclusive. Personally, I don't see any evil in one striking any form of relationship with another/others that shares same values with him/her, and taking such relationship offline or anywhere else. What matters the most is knowing yourself first and operating on principle rather than expediency.

Prejudice and cynicism are hallmarks of small-minded people, eschew them - they'll cost you great opportunities in the long run if you fail to do so. Truth is that behind any cynic is a hypocrisy personified.

Believe you me, even though I don't keep more than one person as a friend at any point in time, thus I have no cause to invade anyone's privacy, and vice versa, yet I've numerous associates, partners, mentors and proteges. And quess what; some of the most valuable among these sets of people in the latter category, I met them at places where a typical small-minded person wouldn't expect to meet principled and aristocratic people.

Kindly work towards achieving self-realization, when you do, it'll become easier for you to live and see above small-minded people and their shenanigans. With the power of extrapolation for instance, all you need to know another person's character (and what a person is capable of doing in the long run) is just a single statement in a particular subject of discussion either in oral or written form.

Meanwhile, the way most of you always try hard to arrogate supremeness to yourselves for not sending a PM/sending less PM than others reeks of inferiority complex. Personally too I haven't had reason to send PM to anyone but that doesn't mean that those who have sent to me/others for one reason or the other are useless, no.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: , by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 27, 2018
Nickijoy:
Yeah.. Urhobo women are beautiful...
Are you from urhobo?
Re: , by IamPlato(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2018

Stop Sending False Messages...

Move With The Right People

1 Like

Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Are you from urhobo?
Yes
Re: , by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 27, 2018
OrestesDante:

tongue
hunter becomes the hunted grin

4 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 27, 2018
Nickijoy:
Yes
I have seen my sister on nairaland..
Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yeah... me too
Re: , by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 27, 2018
Nickijoy:
Yeah... me too
Hello do you reside in warri?
Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 8:27pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Ughelli
Re: , by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 27, 2018
Nickijoy:
Ughelli
wow wow i just left isodje street in OTERI road today in ughelli..
we are closer than i thought..
Re: , by Nickijoy(f): 9:57pm On May 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
wow wow i just left isodje street in OTERI road today in ughelli..
we are closer than i thought..
What!!!! I know oteri ooo
Re: , by Rigel95(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Nickijoy:
DrinkLimca:
Nickijoy:
Get a room already

Re: , by ImaIma1(f): 2:22pm On May 28, 2018
That's why i don't suck up to anybody. I say it as it is.

The way some people hype some members makes me laugh. Faceless forum.
Re: , by igetjoyfromthis: 2:24pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
That's why i don't suck up to anybody. I say it as it is.

The way some people hype some members makes me laugh. Faceless forum.

There are some few notable ones that deserve praise. It's the same even in other forums like reddit and quora.
Re: , by ImaIma1(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

There are some few notable ones that deserve praise. It's the same even in other forums like reddit and quora.

I will understand hyping people in a forum like quora. Their conversations are not always about female bashing, male bashing and the stuffs that are the norm here.

They have sensible and enlightening discussions and you always learn something new there. But here, people are praised and worshipped for bashing women.

2 Likes

Re: , by igetjoyfromthis: 2:45pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

I will understand hyping people in a forum like quora. Their conversations are not always about female bashing, male bashing and the stuffs that are the norm here.

They have sensible and enlightening discussions and you always learn something new there. But here, people are praised and worshipped for bashing women.

Though I agree with you but you have to admit you are being economical with the truth and taking sides. Both genders bash each other, but I get your point anyway smiley

1 Like

Re: , by ImaIma1(f): 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

Though I agree with you but you have to admit you are being economical with the truth and taking sides. Both genders bash each other, but I get your point anyway smiley

In case you haven't noticed, women get bashed more and men praised more for coming with inconclusive articles to paint women in a bad light. Just go through topics on NL and you will see more of female bashing threads than male.

But then in my defence, i wrote male bashing and female bashing.

2 Likes

Re: , by ImaIma1(f): 4:59pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
Many of you take this place too seriously. Imagine, talking about enemies. Son, you need to shake it off.

Your friends here don't owe you their likes, except they are merely your asslickers. Supposing I am your friend here and you make a statement I am not comfortable with, I won't like your comment. It doesn't make me a bad friend, it only makes me a honest friend. If I give a "like" to your perceived enemy, it doesn't make me a backstabber and it doesn't make the person suddenly my friend. It means I like the particular comment and showed my delight by liking it.

I can't understand how you people go about making enemies online.

I have had a lot of e-fights on Nairaland and yet, I can't even remember any of the monikers I have had a fight with. When I come across a post I like, I don't go about searching if I have had a quarrel with them in the past. I just hit the "like" button.

Yep i agree. It is called maturity. As much as a particular woman hater and I have had clashes, i still like his comments if i like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: , by MrCork: 5:04pm On May 28, 2018
Saintsammurai:
This is a letter to a romance lander,, though it's a general issue but i feel that i can help save at least a romancelander...

Dear romancelander...

Don't ever make the mistake of taking romancelanders as friends offline or online apart from nairaland...

I have been in this forum since 2007 and i can confidently tell you that romancelanderz are backstabber, they will laugh with you in your presence but stab your heart in your absence.

This is why i have never sent any romncelander a pm for many years..

The last romancelander i pm was kashybaby aka trap queen and that was in 2014..

The rest at which i regretted was chikita..

See so many of them here will say to me, saint saint, prophet how are you?

They pretend to get my back and like me but in reality they diss me behind my back...

Listen have you not wondered that your so called friends in romance land are the ones giving likes to those that attack you...

But they pretend to support you...

Amarabae thread today has made me to understand that there are no true friends in romance land..

You go contrary to their opinion today and they wish you death, they gives likes and shares to your haters and secretly urge your enemies to disgrace you...

So my dear new comer or old timer..

Do not deceive yourself, that boy or lady in your Facebook or what sapp that is a romance lander will stab you in your back when the both of you get into misunderstanding. .

Like me, i know who they are, so when they come into my mention saying saint saint, i just smh and say to myself, why is this fake lady calling my moniker?

My brother and sister be wise,, there are no true friends in romance land...

Be wise!!!!

...thanks Bro. ...so u saying girls like KillaBeauty are mentally kolo and that we muss avoid her type?.... noted. ...well said sir! wink

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 28, 2018
There are the good eggs and the bad eggs here. It’s up to you to be wise and choose who you pick as friends. By now you should know the foolish ones here And it’d be totally your fault if you fall into the wrong company. I’ve been friends offline with a very few romanceladers for as long as four years and I don’t regret interacting with any of them. We are still very good friends till now and I can beat my chest and say that if our friendship would ever turn sour(highly unlikely), nobody would come here to reveal details about me or what happened. I love my Nairaland friends smiley
Re: , by zicoraads: 5:58pm On May 28, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
Many of you take this place too seriously. Imagine, talking about enemies. Son, you need to shake it off.

Your friends here don't owe you their likes, except they are merely your asslickers. Supposing I am your friend here and you make a statement I am not comfortable with, I won't like your comment. It doesn't make me a bad friend, it only makes me a honest friend. If I give a "like" to your perceived enemy, it doesn't make me a backstabber and it doesn't make the person suddenly my friend. It means I like the particular comment and showed my delight by liking it.

I can't understand how you people go about making enemies online.

I have had a lot of e-fights on Nairaland and yet, I can't even remember any of the monikers I have had a fight with. When I come across a post I like, I don't go about searching if I have had a quarrel with them in the past. I just hit the "like" button.

You, my friend, are wise cool

Enemies kó...frenemies ní grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) / What Can I Do For You To Help Me Get A Sewing Machine? / Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.