Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) (4856 Views)

Lady Shares Very Scary Encounter With Her Dead Friend Who Visited Her (pic/vid) / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Keketu(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
her hair so soft kiss kiss kiss
her lip wow shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Camelot65: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Lol smiley
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2020
Keketu:

mumu na her artificial hair u dey say soft.

u couldn't even spot the most beautiful thing on her bc all u want from her is sex.

ogbeni! i dont knw who this girl is - but the girl on that pic will be too much for u to handle - just checkout the most beautiful thing on her - her eyes - it tells you how superbly intelligent and smart she is - that girl's IQ should be tethering around 138 or above so u berra forget her and go look for those on the same below 70 IQ scale with u - go checkout some of those bleached face and black legs agbo sellers - una go match wella!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2020
Keketu:

Ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by happybee: 2:53am On Aug 21, 2020
undecided
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by chukxie(m): 3:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Keketu:

Crush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by jericco1(m): 3:41am On Aug 21, 2020
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by trueking: 4:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Okay, you're smitten, the word you're looking for is crush

1 Like

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by MrSensor(m): 4:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Keketu:

You better stop masturbating with your life and face the reality.

1 Like

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by ebuka10box(m): 5:11am On Aug 21, 2020
girl wey no send u at all, my broda covid 19 also chop your sense?

3 Likes

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Kalapizim(m): 6:35am On Aug 21, 2020
Aside her intelligence there is nothing out of the ordinary about her.

1 Like

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Jimbadly: 6:46am On Aug 21, 2020
She's below average in looks.

But I agree with you about her lips. She can put it to extremely good use.

2 Likes

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Telegram234(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2020
Mumu man.
Nairaland Simp of the month award goes to this op.
Then later now, ur next post will be "help me nairalanders, she doesnt love me again but i still love her".
Smh.....

11 Likes

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Fmlao: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2020
No good attribute

This OP just want to get this lady laid.
SIMPS everywhere
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Missyajoke(f): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2020
nwaanambra1:

u couldn't even spot the most beautiful thing on her bc all u want from her is sex.

ogbeni! i dont knw who this girl is - but the girl on that pic will be too much for u to handle - just checkout the most beautiful thing on her - her eyes - it tells you how superbly intelligent and smart she is - that girl's IQ should be tethering around 138 or above so u berra forget her and go look for those on the same below 70 IQ scale with u - go checkout some of those bleached face and black legs agbo sellers - una go match wella!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Deicide: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2020
She's my Nigerian female YouTube crush but she's older than me cry
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by rowland545(m): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2020
She is good looking though...but I don't think she has big ass.....don't ask me how I know.

I'm gifted to know stuffs like this

2 Likes

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by ashewoboy(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2020
misstechy no fine like before.

1 Like

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by femi4: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2020
Miss techy and trasson reviews.......
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Zimri(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2020
Your cruch abi crutches grin

1 Like

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by YorubaPrince: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2020
OP be Ekeletu broda ooo. Professional Simp! grin

I bet na some other guy go dey chop am while you dey there dey day dream. cool
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by revived: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2020
femi4:
Miss techy and trasson reviews.......
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by kindlyheart: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Male gold digger spoted.
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Lukaku95: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2020
she looks like a transgender...
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Benwallt(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2020
Keketu:

you mean her weavon.
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Mekenz(m): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2020
she looks so petite, average look though but na lust dey worry you, your nerves just dey hot, if you chop that thing now, you will rest.
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by 444crop: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2020
Actually her eyes alone tells alot..i, from my experienced findings will say she is a smart girl... I would like to make her my friend sha.....but looks sometimes can be deceiving
nwaanambra1:

Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Marcus2(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2020
That girl is bang average looking.
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Anybody with investment plan, i want to invest my 10k, i no wan spend it.
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by NoFucksToGive: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Keketu:

That's a wig dummy

undecided
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by meobizy(f): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2021
OP, the word you're looking for is crash.
Re: Missy Techy My Cruch Forever I Wiill Marry Her (pic) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2021
nwaanambra1:

Looks could be deceptive, calm down!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery / “i’m Officially Opening My Pr0stituti0n Line” – Nigerian Lady Declares (VIDEO) / I’m Having My Sex For The First Time Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.