Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard (26823 Views)

Ohanaeze Wants The Name Nigeria Changed To A Positive One / Nigerian Embassy Shuts Door On Nigerians Attacked In South Africa! / US Embassy To Close Abuja, Lagos Offices On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by gidado14(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by RisMas(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2018
escodotman:
The greatest religious bigot and Islamic fanatic in Nigeria is the present President, Buhari. He is the one who has suceeded in polarizing and dividing Nigeria along religious and ethnic lines more than ever before. He is a Islamic fundamentalist who has never hidden his motive of spreading sharia across the country since time past! [b]Where's your prove that Jonathan is a ''Christian fanatic''? [/b]Nigeria should support U.S. who is the biggest benefactor of Nigeria and move their embassy to Jerusalem
Most major political statements and decisions were made by GEJ while on pulpit during his era wink

1 Like

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by mukhtara446(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
new2012:

Did MURIC not fight for inclusion of Arabic in 100 naira notes? Is it not in our coat of arms, military, police and most other emblems?, is it not in other currencie?. U once argued in a thread that its just a language.

You are made a judge on this forum and its OK to have an opinion, just don't conceal or lie abt it. Remain tilted to ur favorite side.
its not arabic its hausa (ajami), some people understand Arabic letters in north, like you understand English letter writing in your language but we don't call it English, and even 100 its an Arabic numeral to which is in every naira noted.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by gidado14(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Awoleesu(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Somebody should please remind these bigots called CAN that Nigeria isn't a Christian State

Those intellectual hypocrites, especially on NL, will not come to remind us now that Nigeria is a secular country.
CAN these days takes delight in heating up the already polarised country with their threats and and many controversial demands.
Their actions continue to threaten the peaceful coexistence in Nigeria.
. And MURIC? delights in cooling down the already polarised country eh? Always watch it before you point fingers...
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by AreaFada2: 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
No need for it right now. Let's wait till peace process is complete.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by DeOTR: 3:40pm On May 27, 2018
MURIC would have done the same thing, if not worse.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by yazach: 3:40pm On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/can-urges-fg-countries-relocate-embassies-jerusalem/

I don't know if I should say CAN will face the same thing Palastinians are facing in the hand of enemy.

Please advise if I should say that
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by ISLAMBAD: 3:41pm On May 27, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

I'd thought that you got banned after you quoted the controversial mod and you got others quoting without you quoting them back. Lol grin

Very useless mod in the history of Nairaland.

Seun needs to replace him. That guy is a sadist
I think he has even banned Adadike for saying something similar to this you said when she quoted me earlier, because I can't see her comment again . Its so unfortunate that we have mynd4 as a mod . I just pray he could learn from lala who is neutral in everything because of the nature of his job
As regards to those quoting me earlier...
I was offline then .
Though I don't really reply all mentions like that. I sometimes reply if its important and also because of nairaland visitors that will come and swallow most of the comments online without doing a further research. You know nairaland visitors are more gullible than members. I am Speaking from experience .
Have a blissful Sunday my dear.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 27, 2018
Mynd44:
Move within? Please, these people should go and sit down somewhere
The Embassy of course.
Must you ask ridiculous questions on Christian matters to display your hate.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Aremson14(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2018
Im very sure CAN is of the idea that jerusalem is a christian state. Not knowing that there are even more arabs than even christians... Clueless people... Corrupt people

5 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Originalsly: 3:51pm On May 27, 2018
ISLAMBAD:

Stop sympathizing with terrorists!
When Buhari and his fellow terrorists voted against Jerusalem, you were behind closed doors celebrating. But CAN members are here championing their own course, you started attacking them unnecessarily ..

Hypocrite !
You should go and live in Jerualsalem..... then you'll know first hand who are the real terrorists.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by sapele914(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2018
docadams:
Follow follow is Zombism. What comparative advantage is there in having our embassy in Jerusalem instead of Tel Aviv. Let us not forget that the few countries with their embassies in Jerusalem, U.S chiefly, are those under the spell of the envagelicals.
You are correct in your assertion like useless Hypocrite CAN,Jerusalemn and the Land around it belongs to the Palestine that was occupied by the jews after the 5 days war in 1967,let CAN go and re read their history,the Baffour agreement of 1923 only recognized those zionist from Europe as settlers and in 1948 the United Nations declaration gave them a state wiith the capital in Tel Aviv.

Where in the Bible does it say jerusalemn belongs to those disobedient israelis that turned their back on Jehovah in the old testament and killed the supposed messiah in the new testament.

From Abraham in Genesis till they left slavery after 400 years in Egypt all what those jews did was to wonder from place to place disobeying and annoying God. How can a white Caucasian man say he is from the middle east?

Apartheid in the 21st century just the same way the whites who called themselves afrkaans oppresed the blacks in south africa and zimbabwe claiming the land belonged to them until Nelson Mandela and Robertt Mugabe forced them to exit.

Please help me ask CAN and their Zombie followers how come the so called Israel is the only predominantly white nation in the middle east?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Moukandjo: 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Your brain should ask you why such things reared its head now that the polity is heated and also with the way those Muric are asking for the inclusion of Arabic in the 100 bill note

Unintelligent & paranoid folks everywhere! You just type faster than you think! So Arabic is now spoken by only Muslims?
In the Israel you think are full of Christians, there are just about 2% of Christians in Israel & 80% of the 2% are Arabs!

2 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by jojokelechi(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
[b][/b]
NOETHNICITY:
Somebody should please remind these bigots called CAN that Nigeria isn't a Christian State

Those intellectual hypocrites, especially on NL, will not come to remind us now that Nigeria is a secular country.
CAN these days takes delight in heating up the already polarised country with their threats and and many controversial demands.

Well, thank God the Otuoke drunk isn't the one in office. He, being a known Christian fanatic and a religious bigot, I'm sure he wud have given in ridiculous
Uzoezeamugo:
If Nigeria is not a Christian country, is Nigeria a Muslim country? I I know your agenda all this while is to exterminate all Christians and declare Nigeria overnight an Islamic terrorist country. The almighty God we the Christians serve will never allow you people. The likes of you and Abacha tried it, but no where to be found, you will soon join him.....Fanatic!
NOETHNICITY:

Well, thank God the Otuoke drunk isn't the one in office. He, being a known Christian fanatic and a religious bigot, I'm sure he wud have given in ridiculous
Well said... but do remember that the Islamic fanatic has done more harm than ur assumed Christian fanatic from otuoke. Give yourself a good Medula.....
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2018
yazach:

I don't know if I should say CAN will face the same thing Palastinians are facing in the hand of enemy.

Please advise if I should say that
Please, let's forgive them for the sake of Ramadan.
The sufferings and pains of the Palestinians we soooo grave that we cannot even wish same for our enemies
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2018
gidado14:
let the CAN relocate to Jeruselem
true
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Gbrika(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2018
Good Talk. CAN should also investigate news of Islamic questions in the Police recruitment exam.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by proprince(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=NOETHNICITY post=67918108]Somebody should please remind these bigots called CAN that Nigeria isn't a Christian State

Mr Idiot, the whole east put together, 70% of the west, the whole middle belt, south south then some parts of the north like Taraba, Plateau, Adamawa are all Christiam dominated so i wonder which part of hell you are from that you think you can come here to tell us Nig is not a christian state.

Nigeria has always been a Christian state, just that we dont use violence to take over lands that does not belong to us.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by proprince(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018
CAN - 10

MUMURIC -0
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Demmzy15(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2018
FriendNG:
Victory is From Allah alone.
Indeed brother! Allaahu Akbar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Demmzy15(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2018
olawalepopoola:

[s]Tell them. Islam is a bad religion. They desperately and passionately hate Israel because Jesus Christ genealogy is traced to him. Whether Islam likes it or not Jesus is taking over. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Mohammed never said so nor did he rise from the dead. Our Master did that and He lives forever. Even Saudi Arabia knows that Jerusalem belongs to Israel.[/s]
Woooos!!! Cone head! Israel doesn't like you, Israel has nothing to do with Christianity. They in fact curse Jesus and his mother, he is not the Messiah according to them. Muslims dare not abuse Jesus or his mother, he is the Messiah, Israel didn't chase the Christians out of Nazareth for one reason, not because it's a city of Jesus but because of the Vatican.

Some Nigerian Christians are dumb!

3 Likes

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Demmzy15(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
olawalepopoola:

A Christian will never support Palestinians on this. Jerusalem belongs to Israel and you know it. God bless Trump. He is an instrument in Hand of the God of Israel
Palestinian Christians don't agree with you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Empiree: 4:23pm On May 27, 2018
sapele914:
You are correct in your assertion like useless Hypocrite CAN,Jerusalemn and the Land around it belongs to the Palestine that was occupied by the jews after the 5 days war in 1967,let CAN go and re read their history,the Baffour agreement of 1923 only recognized those zionist from Europe as settlers and in 1948 the United Nations declaration gave them a state wiith the capital in Tel Aviv.

Where in the Bible does it say jerusalemn belongs to those disobedient israelis that turned their back on Jehovah in the old testament and killed the supposed messiah in the new testament.

From Abraham in Genesis till they left slavery after 400 years in Egypt all what those jews did was to wonder from place to place disobeying and annoying God. How can a white Caucasian man say he is from the middle east?

Apartheid in the 21st century just the same way the whites who called themselves afrkaans oppresed the blacks in south africa and zimbabwe claiming the land belonged to them until Nelson Mandela and Robertt Mugabe forced them to exit.

Please help me ask CAN and their Zombie followers how come the so called Israel is the only predominantly white nation in the middle east?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Oluwafreshing(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
sapele914:

God bless you Sir, you sabi history.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
I suggest we have two embassies one in Jerusalem and the other at Tel Aviv cheesy

Since una dey find building contract

1 Like

Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by proprince(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2018
Demmzy15:
Woooos!!! Cone head! Israel doesn't like you, Israel has nothing to do with Christianity. They in fact curse Jesus and his mother, he is not the Messiah according to them. Muslims dare not abuse Jesus or his mother, he is the Messiah, Israel didn't chase the Christians out of Nazareth for one reason, not because it's a city of Jesus but because of the Vatican.

Some Nigerian Christians are dumb!

You are as dumb as the mad man you call prophet mohammed.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by kotv: 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
And what changes will this do? It's like ignorance has inflicted every leadership position in that country
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by Oluwafreshing(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=proprince post=67930383][/quote]

Quick question Sir.
What's the criteria you'll require to meet to tag a nation a Christian State?
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by ollah2: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Uzoezeamugo:
If Nigeria is not a Christian country, is Nigeria a Muslim country? I I know your agenda all this while is to exterminate all Christians and declare Nigeria overnight an Islamic terrorist country. The almighty God we the Christians serve will never allow you people. The likes of you and Abacha tried it, but no where to be found, you will soon join him.....Fanatic!

The way some of you take religion matters ehn. I tire for una oo
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by porka: 4:44pm On May 27, 2018
uboma:
Of what importance is relocating the Nigerian Embassy in Tel Aviv to Jerusalem?

Will this stop the wanton killings of innocent Nigerians? Will this improve the economy?

Will this lead to the release of the Dapchi Christian girl who is still in captivity?

Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Countries have their embassies in their host nation's capital city.

All countries' embassies in Lagos were moved to Abuja when Nigeria's capital was relocated to FCT.
Re: CAN Wants The FG To Relocate Nigerian Embassy To Jerusalem - Vanguard by ollah2: 4:45pm On May 27, 2018
proprince:

You are as dumb as the mad man you call prophet mohammed.

Jesus is Lord.

Just see the difference between his post and yours and ask yourself who the mad man is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Missing $20b: Alison-madueke’s Real Crime / Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men / Breaking: Nda-isaiah And Okorocha Step Down For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.