Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men (26829 Views)

Bandits Are More Intelligent Than The Nigeria Security Forces.Pictures. / Amaechi: Women Should Be Given More Political Appointments / A Dog In The US Is More Intelligent Than Buhari Supporters- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Islie: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2021
The Minister of Transportation, Mr. Chibuike Amaechi, has said that women have proven to be more intelligent than men. According to a statement by the Special Assistant to Amaechi on Media, Taiye Elebiyo-Edeni, the Minister expressed this position at the second edition of the Association of Nigerian Women Business Network (ANWBN), where he was the guest speaker in Abuja. He said that women were capable of holding positions of authority in the society other than the mere 35 per cent affirmative action policy.

The National Gender Policy (NGP) has formulated a 35 per cent Affirmative Action (AA) in Nigeria since 2006. The policy demands that women should constitute 35 per cent of those involved in all governance processes. Amaechi urged women to start applying for positions based on merit and performance, and not because of gender.

He said that women should see inclusiveness in governance as a right, stating that women in all spheres of life should be carried along. “I do not support male domination, neither do I support female domination. I believe that all of you seated here are qualified to rule this nation, I don’t believe that a particular seat should be set aside for a woman, reason is that, women are by far more intelligent than men.

"The Deputy Secretary- General of the United Nations, Amina Muhammed was selected not because she was a woman but because she performed excellently well in her previous position.

“When ‘I am invited to a function and women are gathered dancing, I just wonder why women should be dancing at a function; women should be taking more serious ly than dancing at a function. “When you get to the table, assert your authority as somebody who is brilliant, who is intelligent to get what others are getting.

“Don’t tell me you are on the table and should be given a position because you are a woman, don’t ask that any seat should be set aside for you, ask for your right, it is your right. Women in politics stay for meetings till 2am. So if your husband allow you to join politics, he should be ready to support you,” he said. Amaechi said that women should come together to support and elevate each other, not bringing themselves down because they are the reason some men do not give women appointments. He said that all the women he ever gave appointments deserved it on merit not because they were women. “Any woman I have ever given appointment merited it, but you are also a problem unto yourselves. If appointment is given to a woman, a fellow woman will start saying the man is dating the woman and that she did not get the appointment because she merited it, which is one of the reasons I stopped.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/women-are-more-intelligent-than-men-amaechi/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Abboki: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
The future is SHIMALE

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
100% SURE,

No doubt about it.

TheCalculator:
No comment on this lipsrsealed
You are a wise man!
Sometimes, silence is Golden! kiss

TalentSmart has tested the emotional intelligence of more than a million people and it’s clear that women have the upper hand.
While women’s overall EQ score is just a couple of points higher than men’s, this is a statistically significant difference that shows that women have greater skill in using emotions to their benefit.

It just doesn’t answer the pressing question: Why?

To understand why women outscore men, we have to look at scores for each of the four emotional intelligence skills by gender.
There’s a reliable pattern in the data that points to some interesting explanations for the gap.......(no time to go deeper.... point passed across!)

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
Men wey wan argue........ argue with sense and not just mouth.

Scientists have said this 600 years ago,
Rotimi is only confirming what has been written many centuries ago.

BigYash:
Person dey talk? Just say women are more intelligent than men in your family.
Simply say in your family, men are more intelligent than women.
Why u come dey fight Amaechi, nothing like fight for dis one na.
Everyone dey talk about dem family, End of Story!
Or are you part of his family members?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Arizonaz: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
ThAnk you talk is cheap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Mumu talk

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by BigYash: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Person dey talk? Just say women are more intelligent than men in your family. If na where to thief public funds now,you go get sense.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by crossfm: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yes,that was why Eve was able to outsmart Adam grin.

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
post=100267089:
Men.....

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by punisha: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
A though pill to swallow but have a semblance of truth in it.

I have always been a fighter. Never gave up, was an "adventurer" violence was my answer to everything.

Met her and realized there were simpler ways of solving problems...a harmless answer with a fake smile or little cash here n there. So yes, they may be weak, but they see things differently. They can be extremely foolish too...but thats a topic for another day.

For those tagging him a simp, what he said is open to constructive criticism and not name calling. This actually will make a good project topic.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by OgaHector: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Simping old man

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by oluwasegun007(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
Really....
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Gamer999: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
That is not a right thing to say.

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
grin. .... Ameachi , Ameachi , Ameaachiiii ! Eehnn angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
this could be true o, girls are becoming more intelligent as years passes by..

for example now, for my department na boys dey pack carry over like party rice this period o grin the future is truly female smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
The Future is Female

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Komolafe89: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
simp minister

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF
You and your girlfriend, who dey intelligent pass?

You even get girlfriend so?
Who go wan befriend d pikin wey dey cancel all members comments on Nairaland sef?

Orisirisi something tongue

Sorry to reply u jare, no mind dem MANNA.
Happy cancelation in advance tongue tongue tongue

@topic,
YES, Women are more intelligent than men! cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by originalprof: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Truly they are More intelligent ooo.. Ode Minister y u nor commot make dem take YOUR place, u can tell BUBU that u are UNFIT FOR THE JOB NA..Be Blabbing Like Goat

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Yea

That is why they invented almost everything in the world presently grin
From automobiles, to airplanes, social networking platforms and even country flags, they were all made by women!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
No comment on this lipsrsealed
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by KingKingKing: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
Amaechi is the female version of Sapphire...

What he's saying in essence is " The Future is Female "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Eriokanmi: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
I don't think so. Rather I'd say they're smarter than men cos na wetin dem wan make you know na im you go know. Catch them if you can. They're a unique being. Have you as a man ever watched a woman (remotely or closely) at a particular body location of hers and she quickly adjusted her clothes in that region? She might not even notice you're watching her , she might even be turning her back at you unknowingly. You'd just notice she quickly adjusted without being informed. Their spirit is so strong. I think it's because they're highly vulnerable so God created them that way.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Bankalert(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2021
They are only intelligent in manipulating men! Argue with your keyboard.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
ProphetAlinko:
I see I saw... I see him repeating this statement before buhari, while being flogged, so I see and so shall it be
Oga relax
Find another funny persona on NL
This one belongs to someone already

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Oh really.
Re: Amaechi: Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Patrioticman007(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Gender equality they say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Ijioma: Gunmen Kill Imo Traditional Ruler, Set Corpse Ablaze / Aisha Buhari And Toyin At The Commissioning Of Tomato Factory In Lagos (Photos) / Lai Mohammed Gets International Lobbying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.