Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

"Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. (21938 Views)

Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) / Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship / See the reply Eniola Badmus gave a user begging on IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by EXLOVER(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2018
please i need money to fix my car, any kind nairalander should help me please
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by GodblessGee: 8:13am On May 27, 2018
smart3856me:
s

Guy Naija dey Hot gon now....Use your brain
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by canalily(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2018
Pls give me your correct email let me mail my own to you and give you my number
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by weyreypey: 8:14am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
If u gimme, I go collect
Your phone number.
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Horus(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2018
I love her hairstyle

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by weyreypey: 8:15am On May 27, 2018
ayoBiz:

Bros, You might not make heaven.
Heaven is sure for me by God's grace. What about you?

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Diso60090(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2018
Skyfornia:

You are shameless...go and hustle. Be useful

First of all ask why he needed the money

Before judgment don't be surprise this person do not have up to 20Naira in his/her account

if hustle really pay every one the wheelbarrow pushers should be like Bill gates

2 Likes

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Kim1: 8:17am On May 27, 2018
You're right but u ariste should learn to give back to the society cos the beggers made u successful.

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Bellgal: 8:18am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Pls I need money
Gtb
Fake account. I have been trying to some cash into the account but they said is fake.

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:18am On May 27, 2018
weyreypey:

James Faith Oyinoza.... Like really
u be bad boy o
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:18am On May 27, 2018
weyreypey:

Your phone number.
Lol... just bcus I jokingly dropt my acc number....he dey form boss...smh...
ain't broke ooo...was just kidding cus of wat yemi alade said!
I still dey under my parent...n I'm okay....u asking for number
hustle more

2 Likes

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by noble2faith(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2018
Skyfornia:

You are shameless...go and hustle. Be useful

Wetin dey do u and those wey like your comment pass Nigeria's problem. Even small pikin go fit tell sey na joke she dey joke.
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by kalu61(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Pls I need money 0162036034 Gtb
Even after the advice.

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by canalily(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2018
Issakendrick:
The "Johnny" crooner "YemiAlade" took to her twitter page to call out people that are fond of begging for money or other things on social media.

According to the singer, she wants a stop to the activities.

She Wrote:

Seriously begging on social media should STOP. NO BE ONLY YOU DEY HUSTLE. if u wan work send email to my label. Work plenty.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/begging-on-social-media-should-stop-yemi-alade-demands/
person wey hustle suppose to chop, him suppose, person wey drive suppose to park, him suppose to park! Ebelebe. E no bi for mouth, oluwa nagwode! If u too get o oh too get ooh never for those way no get
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:20am On May 27, 2018
missterious:
I tell you. People act so entitled on social media. Begging with pride.
Serious o my bro
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by CarlosTheJackal: 8:20am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Lol! bro I'm just kidding o...stop taking everything personal.
Shut up. That was an expensive joke that you had to post your account details here. You ve been known to be a better here so keep quiet.

A search of your account number here on Nairaland shows you have begged on other threads. I have a screenshot of one but my images couldn't upload

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cutehector(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2018
People who beg online aren't ready to give concrete proof of their situation
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Lexusgs430: 8:21am On May 27, 2018
Where else make we beg? Social media begging, is simply begging anonymously....

Majority of the beggers are fake..... ........ And simply taking a piss........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Skyfornia(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2018
Diso60090:

First of all ask why he needed the money

Before judgment don't be surprise this person do not have up to 20Naira in his/her account

if hustle really pay every one the wheelbarrow pushers should be like Bill gates

Ask her and send money to her since you care. I'm sure you are a member of the beggars association. #StopBeggingOnTheInternet. Go to your parents, family members, and if they fail, go to your representative in govt you voted for. Stop demanding from strangers who are hustling just like you should do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:22am On May 27, 2018
If people get serious and life threatening issues like health and school fees (critical times like finals) I no go mind to give as much as I can o
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Diso60090(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2018
jayinfo2:
OK seriously I don't want to beg , but I beg anyone here to bless me with any job. I promise to give 100% commitment and productivity to it. Thanks you all

What can you do with your ability?
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2018
kalu61:
Even after the advice.
That's for u to know its a joke
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by weyreypey: 8:24am On May 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Where else make we beg? Social media begging, is simply begging anonymously....

Majority of the beggers are fake..... ........ And simply taking a piss........
Bros... Ernnnn that your phone...umgidi.. whatever the spelling...lol
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:24am On May 27, 2018
EXLOVER:
please i need money to fix my car, any kind nairalander should help me please
Car ke? Na food and health matter now ehen. Me sef no get car
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:25am On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Shut up. That was an expensive joke that you had to post your account details here. You ve been known to be a *better* here so keep quiet
Your errors no be here...
Anyways...I'm quiet
anything else to do for u?
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Lexusgs430: 8:26am On May 27, 2018
weyreypey:

Bros... Ernnnn that your phone...umgidi.. whatever the spelling...lol

Umidigi Z1 Pro is still purring well...... Umidigi just launched Umidigi Z2 Pro (proper iPhone X clone)..... LOL

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by weyreypey: 8:26am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Your errors no be here...
Anyways...I'm quiet
anything else to do for u?
Hmmm are you serious or you only need recharge card?
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by kalu61(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

That's for u to know its a joke
if you say so but if person comes send money now. u go return am say na joke. me too na joke I joke
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:28am On May 27, 2018
StrongandMighty:

Bro why? What exactly have you achieved by doing this..?
U didn't help you stil carry her name come here.. Are you really dat jobless?
Lol, leave am, he don try
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Boyooosa(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2018
E be like say ur head no even correct sef, where make dem com beg u, make dem come beg u for house ba?
Give if u want to give and if u are stingy like you are, just stick to ur broke arse and get the f out of here... Stingico!
Somebody should just help me to Google that meme, a man throwing a trash can at that useless lady, am going to church.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OC Ukeje Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Emmanuella, Chimamanda Adichie Nominated For New African Women Awards. / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In "JJC" With Patience Ozokwor (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.