Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

"Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. (21805 Views)

Mr Spellz Spotted Begging On The Streets (Photos) / Stella Damasus: Social Media Should Never Determine The Strength Of Friendship / See the reply Eniola Badmus gave a user begging on IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by meobizy(f): 8:29am On May 27, 2018
Just like Nairaland, social media is a faceless medium for expression so this is not hard to understand.
People beg without repercussion, many opening up to ten anonymous accounts so they can amass most of your hard earned wealth. It's a shame, especially in a country where religions preach about giving without tiring -- everyone wants to stay a beggar while you work to their benefit. The funny part is those same beggars see it as unwise to part with a meagre N10.00 if placed in advantageous positions.

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:29am On May 27, 2018
weyreypey:
Hmmm are you serious or you only need recharge card?
no wahala...even the rich still needs money, if u gimme, I go collect
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by LeHMaR(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2018
DanielsParker:
I wonder why people beg.
Really?, you wonder why people beg,. Would give you a list of reasons.. But i haven't got the time.
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:30am On May 27, 2018
kalu61:
if you say so but if person comes send money now. u go return am say na joke. me too na joke I joke

Okay bro

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by CarlosTheJackal: 8:31am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Your errors no be here...
Anyways...I'm quiet
anything else to do for u?
Look at this beggar that doesn't know auto correct. You are a disgrace. I will post screenshots of your other begging "joke"

Beggar without dignity. You will soon go to Ikeja mall with stories like, " Boda mi pls I'm stranded and I'm going to Sango"

3 Likes

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Diso60090(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2018
Skyfornia:

Ask her and send money to her since you care. I'm sure you are a member of the beggars association. #StopBeggingOnTheInternet. Go to your parents, family members, and if they fail, go to your representative in govt you voted for. Stop demanding from strangers who is hustling just like you should do.

if you know how many people that i care for that look up to me that was there because of me that made it because of me but then we all still need more like my self i don't think you will talk to me this way bro am blessed is not a joke believe me i have the heart of a giver as a rider because i grown up with out Notting now i am balling like ain't no tomorrow

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by justtruth88miSt(f): 8:34am On May 27, 2018
let me take his name to babalawo i av been looking for full name.��
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by WhiskeyTangoFox: 8:35am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Pls I need money
Gtb

Omo dis babe ur quite hungry oo.....so play play, na so u put ur actual acct number, and u say it's a joke? Absolutely CLASSLESS

2 Likes

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:35am On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Look at this beggar that doesn't know auto correct. You are a disgrace. I will post screenshots of your other begging "joke"

Beggar without dignity. You will soon go to Ikeja mall with stories like, " Boda mi pls I'm stranded and I'm going to Sango"
okay bro
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Boyooosa(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2018
Issakendrick:
The "Johnny" crooner "YemiAlade" took to her twitter page to call out people that are fond of begging for money or other things on social media.

According to the singer, she wants a stop to the activities.

She Wrote:

Seriously begging on social media should STOP. NO BE ONLY YOU DEY HUSTLE. if u wan work send email to my label. Work plenty.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/begging-on-social-media-should-stop-yemi-alade-demands/
Which work plenty, what's d size of her economy sef, oshisco. Dangote self no say work plenty cos he knows that unemployed Nigerians are plenty than his gross worth, this one wey never stabilize in own economy com dey form CEO. Come n c young Abj babes wey no dey beg for Ferrari... Idiat!
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Omo dis babe ur quite hungry oo.....so play play, na so u put ur actual acct number, and u say it's a joke? Absolutely CLASSLESS
Yh I'm classless...
na money b class
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by vertueptime: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=ishowdotgmail post=67918650]How much has she given to those who begged her before undecided[/quote

Why should Any one help an e-beggar?

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by jayinfo2(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2018
Diso60090:

What can you do with your ability?

I'm a web programmer, I'm a digital skills trainer, versatile with the use of computer, I'm also a web and data analyst.

The reason for looking for a job is because I just want a stable income, right now I still get some some stipends from my freelancing job. But project doesn't comes every time.
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by CarlosTheJackal: 8:39am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

okay bro
Beggar without shame.

You should hide your head here. I gave an idiot here money after he came with sordid stories which later was busted to be lies, now you ve come with your own which you call joke.

You are a shameless beggar.

2 Likes

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by DanielsParker(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2018
LeHMaR:

Really?, you wonder why people beg,. Would give you a list of reasons.. But i haven't got the time.

Begging publicly is not cool.
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by LeHMaR(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2018
This nairaland sef, i saw that first post and intuitively i knew she was joking.... Cr7sBabe, maybe emojis could have helped send a clearer message... You don't expect everyone to be intelligent..

2 Likes

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:40am On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Beggar without shame.

You should hide your head here. I gave an idiot here money after he came with sordid stories which later was busted to be lies, now you ve come with your own which you call joke.

You are a shameless beggar.
Alright, thank you

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by WhiskeyTangoFox: 8:40am On May 27, 2018
Kim1:
You're right but u ariste should learn to give back to the society cos the beggers made u successful.

Which kind palm wine mentality of entitlement be dis? How on earth did the beggars make them famous, and dnt even say sh*t about buying their music cos if de produced wack songs, these so called beggars like urself wnt patronise dem bt wld diss instead. Giving bak to society doesn't translate to paying money into anyone's account. U beggars need to understand dat quickly. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by vertueptime: 8:41am On May 27, 2018
Pls NL should block any E-begging post from now on, we dont even want to be seeing such, its the most annoying thing on NL today,

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2018
LeHMaR:
This nairaland sef, i saw that first post and intuitively i knew she was joking.... Cr7sBabe, maybe emojis could have helped send a clearer message... You don't expect everyone to be intelligent..
Thanks a lot bro
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by WhiskeyTangoFox: 8:44am On May 27, 2018
LeHMaR:

Pls y use ur real account details if it was a joke and she dint mean to profit out of it? Believe all u want, bt dat's as classless as one can get. A joke bt if pple paid into the account, do u think she'll tell dem it's a jike and refund d money?

3 Likes

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Johntemmy(m): 8:46am On May 27, 2018
stingy lady......givers never lack.

meanwhile get your affordable roofing plank at your door step... call or WhatsApp 07060795767
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:46am On May 27, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Pls y use ur real account details if it was a joke and she dint mean to profit out of it? Believe all u want, bt dat's as classless as one can get. A joke bt if pple paid into the account, do u think she'll tell dem it's a jike and refund d money?
Someone just did, and I thanked the person
u don't necessarily need to gv out money to a needy, you can gv money as a giver. And the person no complain...the broke complaining about
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by weyreypey: 8:47am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Someone just did, and I thanked the person
u don't necessarily need to gv out money to a needy, you can gv money as a giver. And the person no complain...the broke complaining about
Are you broke or begging is just an hobby?
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by LeHMaR(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2018
DanielsParker:

Begging publicly is not cool.
Of course it's not, so as lying and stealing and cheating and killing, these thing will never stop... Don't stress it.
Not justifying begging but everyone is entitled to their belief, you can't change that... They choose to beg, the only thing you can do is choose not to give.. Simple

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Boyooosa(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2018
vertueptime:
Pls NL should block any E-begging post from now on, we dont even want to be seeing such, its the most annoying thing on NL today,
I know u use another moniker for ur begging skills, talk tru smiley

1 Like

Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by WhiskeyTangoFox: 8:48am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Yh I'm classless...
na money b class

Nope ur actions shld b class.....u displayed a high level of classlessness by including ur real account. Dat's d classless act. Or ur saying if someone paid money into dat account, u wld've told dem it's a joke and refunded the money? If i hear.......abeg no spoil person name, remove dat cr7 from ur name before u extend classlessness to it. Should be kariusbabe or something
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:48am On May 27, 2018
weyreypey:
I'm not
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:50am On May 27, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Nope ur actions shld b class.....u displayed a high level of classlessness by including ur real account. Dat's d classless act. Or ur saying if someone paid money into dat account, u wld've told dem it's a joke and refunded the money? If i hear.......abeg no spoil person name, remove dat cr7 from ur name before u extend classlessness to it. Should be kariusbabe or something
okay
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by weyreypey: 8:50am On May 27, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
I'm not
Then faith I am not giving except to the needy. Quit begging... Don't start, don't get used to it. You have the personality to excel. Happy worship today
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:50am On May 27, 2018
weyreypey:
its an hobby
Re: "Begging On Social Media Should Stop" - Yemi Alade Demands. by Cr7sBabe(f): 8:51am On May 27, 2018
weyreypey:

Then faith I am not giving except to the needy. Quit begging... Don't start, don't get used to it. You have the personality to excel. Happy worship today
Lol
thanks a lot...
enjoy ur day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye As The Brand Ambassador For Olympic Milk / Etinosa Drags Waconzy For Calling Daddy Freeze A Demon / Check Out The Wedding Invitation Card Of Mother Of 3, Ibinabo Fiberesima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.