Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Happy Birthday To Vampireem!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Vampireem!!! (496 Views)

Happy Birthday To Lalas247 / Happy Birthday To My Sis Oyindidi / Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Vampireem!!! by sirBLUNT: 9:28am On May 27, 2018
I have no tongue for overripe embelishment nor is it required of me...but on this day i must talk and tell the whole world how amazing,intelligent,smart,beautiful,big hearted,jovial and an amazing friend, so on this day jane i celebrate you...i don't really know your deep heart desires but GOD will surely answer you in an unprecedented manner...today is children day and as a child of GOD he will never forsake you so thats double blessings for you today....they will find you but they won't see you and when they do you shall be above them in all ramifications of life.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Vampireem!!! by VampireeM(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2018
cool thank you dearie. God will bless you too smiley wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Vampireem!!! by SoapQueen(f): 2:28pm On May 27, 2018
Happy Birthday to you!
Can I sprinkle Holy water on you?
Re: Happy Birthday To Vampireem!!! by Henitan24(f): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Happy belated birthday to my friend friend. I wish you all the good things this world has to offer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Citizen Flies To Nigeria To Marry His Hausa Wife, He Met Online (photos / Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Breast Enlargement To Please Husband / Quality And Affordable Human Hairs (wigs) At Unbeatable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.