Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (32854 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by chimeee: 9:41pm On May 27, 2018
tooth4tooth:
My brother , I tire for this people oo. Obj is not a saint and we know that. Does that remove the fact that he's telling the truth? The handwriting is on the wall for everyone to see. There are a lot of lapses about the way this country is ran by Buhari and is not worth anybody's silence.
I wonder ooo.is it that we are so dumb or that we choose to be dumb
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by gentleedu(m): 10:25pm On May 27, 2018
dheilaw1:
Nigerians don't Obasanjo seriously again. let him produce our light or return the looted 16 billion USD
true talk bro, here in Angola their government didn't use up to 8billion USD but they hv steady light throughout the year...
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by dheilaw1(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2018
gentleedu:
true talk bro, here in Angola their government didn't use up to 8billion USD but they hv steady light throughout the year...
some gullible Nigerians still following Obasanjo despite his atrocities
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by poseidon12: 12:34am On May 28, 2018
360great:
This man is still talking ba

Why won't he be talking?
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by poseidon12: 12:36am On May 28, 2018
sarmy:
Why is it that we always ignore important issues and attack whoever is raising the issue, the only way nigeria can move forward is when we all comdem bad things no matter who calls our attention to it.

Obj is saying the truth.

Don't mind the fools.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by godliman: 2:25am On May 28, 2018
tooth4tooth:
My brother , I tire for this people oo. Obj is not a saint and we know that. Does that remove the fact that he's telling the truth? The handwriting is on the wall for everyone to see. There are a lot of lapses about the way this country is ran by Buhari and is not worth anybody's silence.
Na so nigerians mumu reach. they will through away the baby and bathwater. Obj is 100% correct.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Modarun(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2018
tooth4tooth:

Thank you Sir, you just spoke my mind. The BMC crew will always try to be divisionary, they will quickly attack the person who spoke and divert peoples attention to what is being said. I sometimes wonder the kind of minds Nigerian have.
I hate OBJ with a passion, but when it comes to Buhari issue, am willing to jump off a train to make sure he is kicked out and disgraced for the killings and islamic fanatic he is.
At the critical junction any enemy to Buhari is my very good friends, When we kick him back to Daura, OBJ will be next. Time we reclaim our country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Modarun(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2018
dheilaw1:
some gullible Nigerians still following Obasanjo despite his atrocities
m
May Ogun strike anyone supporting Buhari but is pained cos Nigerians who agree with what OBJ is saying.
We are not fools, OBJ might be the devil himself, but right now a neccassary evil, that dont mean we have forgot or forgiving OBJ sins, or dont know his atrocities, we are only using him to remove this plague he and Tinubu foisted on Nigerians. After that we will treat OBJ bleep up.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by SUNNEW: 12:16pm On May 28, 2018
tell your buhari to probe or probably jail obasanjo enough of this ranting.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by opeyemicollins(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2018
We know who OBJ is and he can never lie to us ,we are two eyes are widely open and we know where we are coming from as well as where we are going to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres / President Buhari’s 55th Independence Speech - Full Text / President Buhari Receives Olu Of Warri Kingdom In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.