Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (32853 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by dcncorniels: 3:23pm On May 27, 2018
OBJ but why ??
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by vinnex: 3:25pm On May 27, 2018
At times when i read people's comment on important issues, i wonder if they read before commenting or if they really understand their own comment.
Obasanjo has raised a current serious issue bothering on live and property which the present administration has failed to tackled. In a situation where some person go about with dangerous weapons and killing people at will and the government is not doing anything to stop the killers, then something is wrong somewhere.
The president is changing mouth at every opportunity he has each time armed herdsmen issues are raised.
Obasanjo has raised a point, let the president answer him.
Obasanjo has nothing to loose but the generation present and future is our concern.
Pls, lets learn how to comment on issues putting aside destractions..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2018
tooth4tooth:
My brother , I tire for this people oo. Obj is not a saint and we know that. Does that remove the fact that he's not telling the truth? The handwriting is on the wall for everyone to see. There are a lot of lapses about the way this country is ran by Buhari and is not worth anybody's silence.
And he didn’t know all these when he propped up buhari as the country’s knight in shining armor? He has known Buhari longer and closer than most of us here and he knew about buhari’s incalculable incompetence yet he sold him to Nigerians? And you expect us to take him serious? Buhari is a despotic and grossly incompetent president, Buhari knows this, obasanjo knew this, akpamgbor knows this...but obasanjo is a bloody hypocrite! And for that no sane person will ever take him seriously again...never.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:

tell your buhari to probe or probably jail obasanjo enough of this ranting.
And gullible people like you will shout witch hunting once the probing begins.

I have never seen irresponsible, gullible, brainwashed youths as you people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by vinnex: 3:38pm On May 27, 2018
35824L:
Tinubu is the boss of southwest politics. He is the one yoruba listens to. Obasanjo is just a scared rat running around because of his eternal fear of Atiku who won't even be the PDP candidate. The old man is afraid of his past catching up with him.

My friend think like a mature mind. Concentrate on the mean issue raised by Pa Obasnjo and stop writing off point. He has raised a fundamental issue bothering lives and properties which the present government have ignored and killings and occupation of land are stil going on.
Remember the future is ours not Obasanjo....
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by dheilaw1(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
obj miscalculated dis time around.pmb is not gej dat had no powerful followers and back up from dose fulani mafia.obj knows dat his political relevance would be over if pmb wins in 2019 hence all dese desperation in stopping pmb at all costs but unfortunately for him,nigerians who initially see him(obj)as a saint are now wiser.I pray pmb wins just for obj to knw dat hes not God.
thats d perfect explanation... God bless Buhari
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Splashme: 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
sarmy:
Why is it that we always ignore important issues and attack whoever is raising the issue, the only way nigeria can move forward is when we all comdem bad things no matter who calls our attention to it.

Obj is saying the truth.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by CSTR1003: 3:50pm On May 27, 2018
The only thing we can hope for is for buhari and OBJ to fight themselves to the finish.

I want buhri to prosecute OBJ with every machinery he has available, and I also want OBJ to fight back with everything he has.

Let the winner take the spoils. They are both cancer.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by dejol88: 3:55pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Jonathan post=67926241]Obasanjo should go and fùck himself.

He is an irrelevant noise maker.

A senile frustrated rouge.

He has no moral right to criticise Buhari even though Buhari is a colossal failure just like Jonathan.

The old fool should give us account on how he spent the 16 billion dollars on power project first.

By world standards, 1 BILLION DOLLARS CAN PRODUCE 1000 MEGAWATTS SO, 16 BILLION SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US 16,000 MEGAWATTS.

16 BILLION DOLLARS CAN EVEN BUY NIGERIA 16,000 WIND TURBINES.

Today, Nigeria can not boast of 8000 megawatts.
A country of almost 200 million people.
6th largest producer of oil in the world.
And since 1999, the federal government has spent almost 30 BILLION DOLLARS ON POWER projects.

Nigeria cannot boast of 8000 megawatts while Japan, a country of about 150 million can boast of almost 1,000,000 megawatts.

Obasanjo and Jonathan are supposed to die in prison.
[/quote
I really dont like commenting on electricity issue, saying nothing was done to improve our electricity is not correct. Do you think it only generation of electricity that makes up the electricity chain? I have worked in the power industry, I may not have actual money spent or say no corruption in the award of the contract but I made bold say that some money was actually spent to revive electricity. I personally do not feel Jonathan selling off phcn was the bright thing to do because nothing improved rather we got sunk.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by nzeobi(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2018
PassingShot:

And gullible people like you will shout witch hunting once the probing begins.

I have never seen irresponsible, gullible, brainwashed youths as you people.
he should man up like yaradua and conduct the probe or stop whining and crying.
conduct the probe or he shuts up
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by nzeobi(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
wont u be d first hypocrite to shout witch hunting if pmb starts probing obj?
if I didn't shout witch hunt when yaradua did it, then I won't do so now
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:

if I didn't shout witch hunt when yaradua did it, then I won't do so now
yes cuz,una no too hate yar adua but una hatred for pmb no get rival
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by kotv: 4:34pm On May 27, 2018
He's an idiot. Have you ever met an idiot that speaks clearly? Anyway, I'm appalled that obasanjo is daring to speak especially he supported Buhari to become president. Obasanjo and any Yoruba leader have no right to speak about Buhari. They brought that Dullard and Foster him on us. Yoruba's greediness is what put us in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Meritocracy: 4:44pm On May 27, 2018
Leave Buhari alone, you've done yours. You said you didn't take advice during your tenure why do you expect someone to listen to your oldschool advice.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Meritocracy: 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
vinnex:
At times when i read people's comment on important issues, i wonder if they read before commenting or if they really understand their own comment.
Obasanjo has raised a current serious issue bothering on live and property which the present administration has failed to tackled. In a situation where some person go about with dangerous weapons and killing people at will and the government is not doing anything to stop the killers, then something is wrong somewhere.
The president is changing mouth at every opportunity he has each time armed herdsmen issues are raised.
Obasanjo has nothing to loose but the generation present and future is our concern.

The problem we are facing now was created by Obj who misused opportunity given to him in 1999. All the weapon they are using today was as a result of do or die politics and making politics more attractive to people. If he had provide enough infrastructure to match population increase and together with our refineries and power Nigeria should have been better. If anybody should complain at all about governance it shouldn't be Obj. He managed this country for 11years and nothing to show except ' he go better slang'
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Jeflox: 5:06pm On May 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Both obasanjo and buhari are useless people abi na animals I go call them wink
If you watch closely u will find out that you are actually the one that is useless bcoz u didn't even understand what he said.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by chocho28: 5:07pm On May 27, 2018
DrRasheed:
This man has lost his respect and relevancies...

You CANNOT play both side and win.
Just because he stopped supporting your god buhari the incompetent
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by sarmy(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
vinnex:

Thank you, I just don't understand why we keep avoiding serious issues but keep talking about the person raising an issue of general concerns
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 27, 2018
Jonathan:
Obasanjo should go and fùck himself.

He is an irrelevant noise maker.

A senile frustrated rouge.

He has no moral right to criticise Buhari even though Buhari is a colossal failure just like Jonathan.

The old fool should give us account on how he spent the 16 billion dollars on power project first.

By world standards, 1 BILLION DOLLARS CAN PRODUCE 1000 MEGAWATTS SO, 16 BILLION SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US 16,000 MEGAWATTS.

16 BILLION DOLLARS CAN EVEN BUY NIGERIA 16,000 WIND TURBINES.

Today, Nigeria can not boast of 8000 megawatts.
A country of almost 200 million people.
6th largest producer of oil in the world.
And since 1999, the federal government has spent almost 30 BILLION DOLLARS ON POWER projects.

Nigeria cannot boast of 8000 megawatts while Japan, a country of about 150 million can boast of almost 1,000,000 megawatts.

Obasanjo and Jonathan are supposed to die in prison.

We want to know how much trillion of dollars Buhari's administration is spending on power we are not seeing?
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by fakuta(f): 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
if Buhari is serious i dare him to probe obj
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by chernest2002: 5:49pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist and must be rejected by every well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Mruwa1(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2018
baba iyabo which way na u say uncle jona nor good now na Sai baba nor good ....na u get Nigeria when go decide who go rule Nigeria .. baba iyabo leave that decision for us na 2019 we go decide wit our PVC who go rule d country
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2018
Both speak from both sides of the mouth
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by fof1: 6:01pm On May 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Both obasanjo and buhari are useless people abi na animals I go call them wink

U ARE VERY IGNORANT,DECEITFUL AND FOOLISH TO MAKE SUCH COMMENTS. OBJ IS VERY RIGHT OBJECTIVELY AND MORE NATIONALISTIC.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by jonadaft: 6:34pm On May 27, 2018
Jolar101:

We want to know how much trillion of dollars Buhari's administration is spending on power we are not seeing?
Go and ask him nau
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by nzeobi(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
yes cuz,una no too hate yar adua but una hatred for pmb no get rival
we too hate yaradua but gave him more than 95% of our votes but come oh what does love /hatred for yaradua have to do with this?
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Go and ask him nau

These Nigerian politicians always demanding electorates to pray for good roads, stable power supply, pray for education and medical sector etc.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by 2016v2017: 7:15pm On May 27, 2018
sarmy:
Why is it that we always ignore important issues and attack whoever is raising the issue, the only way nigeria can move forward is when we all comdem bad things no matter who calls our attention to it.

Obj is saying the truth.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:

we too hate yaradua but gave him more than 95% of our votes but come oh what does love /hatred for yaradua have to do with this?
lies.no president of dis country has bn hated by like pmb is
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by cutedela: 8:53pm On May 27, 2018
It will be very interesting when this two elephants will match themselves in confrontation,a lot hidden facts will be revealed for public interest. Let them go ahead with the game.....
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by African101(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
Cos it won't stop

daniwise:

U mean let the drama continue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Northern Leaders Meet In Kaduna (Full Text) / Jonathan Visits Late Ibrahim Dasuki's Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.