Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (32850 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Dannyset(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2018
Lolz
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by daniwise(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2018
African101:
Let the drama continues

U mean let the drama continue?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by CodeTemplar: 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Both obasanjo and buhari are useless people abi na animals I go call them wink
The can't be equally useless to you na.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by globalresource: 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
Kai baba grin
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by proxillin(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
OBJ should shutup..however buhari is an idiot for supporting herdsmen
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Neoteny(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
I'm yet to see anyone speak from only one side of their mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Ihateyoumod: 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
This one has lost his relevance.....all he knows is to badmouth other pples administration but his own....oga were is our $16billion, because we dnt I've light after spending tht much....
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Alejoc(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
Can this people hound Obasanjo if they wanna?
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by hushpapi(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
obasanjo want goodluck out when he refused to listen to him and do his wish, he called him names and let his trained dogs in the NASS let him down enter earning his trust.

They called Jonathan names for not bringing boko haram down. They used that has a weapon to destroy his tenure . Now the same obj is here saying trash about who to let out of the system. It’s very obvious and glaring that obj is the biggest problem of Nigeria.

I thought he was gonna accuse buhari of stealing but instead he used Fulani herdsmen has another weapon.

I just don’t know why some fools listen to this man after all he has made this country went through. Still no explanation for $16billion for light. Ibadan express way was awarded like 4times and still nothing was done.

Wailers don’t think before they comment. They just comment like fools
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari often speaks from both sides of the mouth on the issue of armed herdsmen killing of innocent citizens. At times, he would say the herdsmen are not Nigerians; that they are from Niger, Mali, Chad and other neighbouring countries.

In the same breath, the president would say we should learn to live and cope with our neighbours, talking of the Middle Belt groups and that the crisis is an internal matter.

At another time while in the United States, he said it was the fighters from Libya that were behind the killings. So, if the Nigerian military were to act, it will be against the position of the president. Therefore, the military had to be careful."

Almost all politicians are double tongued people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by uridadole: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
pedrilo:
nigerians left a young educated president and voted for an old weak man.
we deserve wat we got
The young educated president that could only preside over sharing of treasury. Or you mean to say there was no killing during his time.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by AdaFonju: 2:04pm On May 27, 2018
Obasanjo you that has 3 mouth
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On May 27, 2018
No wonder he has mouth odour
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by DabuIIIT: 2:06pm On May 27, 2018
When buhari talks,rants,mess,blows nose or cough,coneheads nfonjas buggie and dance. To them,its sweet music when their beloved master talks..his talk is sweeter than pasuma and kwam1 grin

lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2018
spot-on! the redundant nomad is the most useless Thing I ever voted!.....
the intergrity-deficient dude must return to his gay cows come 2019.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by openmine(m): 2:19pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:

tell your buhari to probe or probably jail obasanjo enough of this ranting.
The problem is that buhari knows that there are secrets obasanjo can use against him.....esp the ptf scam
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Both obasanjo and buhari are useless people abi na animals I go call them wink
Truth be told, OBJ was right. He said it d way it is in the country right now. I'm not saying that OBJ is not corrupt, but he made a point. We cannot fold our arms and watch innocent citizens butchered in their own land while the president turns his eyes the other way. Among all the presidents Nigeria has ever had, Buhari is the most tribalistic of all.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by jonadaft: 2:26pm On May 27, 2018
brownlord:

Retardemdem, you are still pathetic and useless as you were 4/5 years ago. Now that it took you 5 years to realize Buhari never had anything to offer, same thing I tried everything I could to sink into your empty skull, but you were too dull and blind to see the truth. You are now realizing your navigator and messiah are both useless and colossal damage to this country. What a worthless human being you are that you didn’t think it was necessary to come worship and apologies to me
Dear frustrated retárd,
I'm not responsible for misery and all the unfortunate things happening to you.
Direct your frustration to your parents. Hold them responsible for your life's miseries.
That said, I'm not blind and I'm never biased to call a spade a spade.
Obasanjo is a wicked and miserable leader. I'll never take him seriously.
Jonathan your Messiah was a miserable leader and a thief and I never stopped to criticise him. Buhari was was the only feasible option available to replace the bastard thief and so, I supported him. Now, buhari has proven to be a failure and I won't turn the blind eyes. He is not fit to be our president. We deserve a better leader.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
Obasanjo keep quite sir, sadgoodluck na bad leader, buhari na bad leader, even if we have another leader next year u will say he is bad, obasanjo wetin you want shey u wan still rule us ni, na only You gooooooooooooood
So, u want him to keep quiet cos he said the truth. OBJ is not a saint, but posterity will be kind to him that he didn't keep quiet while a sitting president was indirectly supporting his kinsmen to kill other tribes. When Jonathan was administering this country badly, he spoke out; he supported Buhari thinking he's better. However, he has noticed that Buhari is not administering this country properly, and he spoke out. What else do u want him to do? I like him for this. Even though he's corrupt, he is a nationalist for telling the truth in this moment of crisis Nigeria was plunged into. If another leader he'll support, wins and starts messing up, he'll still talk again. I like him for this. He's a patriot. It's only a fool who will like the way and manner this country is being administered at present.

Men of goodwill must rise up, like OBJ, and speak truth to power, otherwise this country will be ruined. What surprises me is that despite all these security lapses, economic downturn, Buhari still wants to rule. He must be booted out just like we did to Jonathan. It's high time any leader took this country for granted.

Nigeria shall be free!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by eleko1: 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
grin wink embarassed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by delpee(f): 2:47pm On May 27, 2018
Meanwhile a bill is being proposed for FG to take over rivers and river banks ostensibly for the herdsmen who are bent on taking over people's lands. May God help us all.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by LZAA: 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
DabuIIIT:
When buhari talks,rants,mess,blows nose or cough,coneheads nfonjas buggie and dance. To them,its sweet music when their beloved master talks..his talk is sweeter than pasuma and kwam1 grin

lzaa

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
That is why Buhari is the propagandist person of ALL time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by BRASH: 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
Obj may hav scamed us in d past, bt dat dos nt mean he should nt help us expose d fraudulent activities of this gov. It takes a thief 2 catch a thief.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Simbrixton(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2018
I personally hate obasanjo all yorubas that believe in a separate yoruba state hate him but on this occasion hes 100% right buhari is dishonest about herdsmen killings and like danjuma said buhari and the army know about it they are the ones encouraging them
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by jonadaft: 3:14pm On May 27, 2018
brownlord:

I am having a good life ret@rd, simply put you supporter Buhari because of the 5000 stipend he promised, otherwise you would have voiced out the minute he got elected and started denying that campaign promises. Shame on you that you allowed yourself played by some crock and unintelligent old men who had nothing to offer.
Lol
The joke is on you morọn.
I'm not a hypocrite like you. tongue
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Baroba(m): 3:14pm On May 27, 2018
The best thing that would happen to Nigeria right now, is for these two old crooks to be jailed..Obj's regime was just as bad..
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by Tonytonex(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
It's A Known Fact Sir.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2018
dheilaw1:
Nigerians don't Obasanjo seriously again. let him produce our light or return the looted 16 billion USD
obj miscalculated dis time around.pmb is not gej dat had no powerful followers and back up from dose fulani mafia.obj knows dat his political relevance would be over if pmb wins in 2019 hence all dese desperation in stopping pmb at all costs but unfortunately for him,nigerians who initially see him(obj)as a saint are now wiser.I pray pmb wins just for obj to knw dat hes not God.
Re: Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo by SirBunky85(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2018
nzeobi:

tell your buhari to probe or probably jail obasanjo enough of this ranting.
wont u be d first hypocrite to shout witch hunting if pmb starts probing obj?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Flaunts His Garage Of Exotic Cars Once Again / How GEJ's Govt. Used Bullion Vans To Cart Away N67.2bn From CBN - Premium Times / US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.