Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,926 members, 7,956,477 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Beating A Child Good Or Bad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beating A Child Good Or Bad (2004 Views)

Sir Jarus Arrested For Beating His Wife / Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad? / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by booksrite001: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
dairykidd:

I never fall for who i dey see talk more of who i never see.. na so u sef take dey fall in love

grin na ask i dey ask. Moo leave am like that. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by booksrite001: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Don't believe everything you see in the movies.
The African way of raising a child is still better than the Western way, the best is Asian culture of upbringing.

That is why Africans excel when they go abroad, the culture of discipline but like I said, Asians still have the best way of raising a child, although it is a little brutal but that is why they are excelling , extremely disciplined, hard working and goal oriented.

Well, I agree with you. Much is learnt from the media, much has been seen too. I hope for a better Nigeria
Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
booksrite001:

grin na ask i dey ask. Moo leave am like that. wink

Ohkay... Even u sef whether u be man or woman nobody know undecided
Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by booksrite001: 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
dairykidd:

Ohkay... Even u sef whether u be man or woman nobody know undecided

If you know, you know kiss
Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by capnies: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lack of flogging their children has led to all the rubbish in the west. You cannot fault the Bible, please flog them very very well it helps to put them straight
Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by desvi: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
calgaryFriend:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7377293/Toddlers-feet-placed-scalding-water-step-grandmother-having-bad-day.html

It happens everywhere, you make it look as if it is every time people kill their kids. I stay abroad and I tell you the rate of teenage suicide here is higher cos these kids were raised to be spoilt.

they commit suicide because they weren't flogged
yeah right grin
Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by missjo(f): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
calgaryFriend:

Don't believe everything you see in the movies.
The African way of raising a child is still better than the Western way, the best is Asian culture of upbringing.

That is why Africans excel when they go abroad, the culture of discipline but like I said, Asians still have the best way of raising a child, although it is a little brutal but that is why they are excelling , extremely disciplined, hard working and goal oriented.
Thanks for this.
I did not even know where to begin my response to her.
Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2019
It depends on what was done and if it warrants a beating or not. I don't think I can beat a child, though. I'm too soft.
Re: Beating A Child Good Or Bad by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2019
miraclea:
When i was a child my parents do beat us with canes and others sometimes lorded us with all kinds of punishment but today we hear all sorts of advice saying beating doesn't really solve the problem this is children week please your opinion is it right for parents to beat a child quoting proverbs 23;13,14 or not
kids need punitive measures. But as they grow, you need to reduce the punishment so that they don't grow up to become a bully

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Marrying From Other Tribe / A Heartbroken Man Discovered His Wife Slept With 6 Men And Also Aborted Twice. / The Lonely Widows And The Greedy/self Centered Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.