Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please Help! How Do I Stop The Use Of ‘olosho’ Prostitutes, It’s Affecting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! How Do I Stop The Use Of ‘olosho’ Prostitutes, It’s Affecting Me (543 Views)

It's Affecting Me Psychologically, Please Help! / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Stop The Use Of ‘olosho’ Prostitutes, It’s Affecting Me by gamelove: 12:32pm On May 27, 2018
I need practical help to overcome my struggle against the use of prostitutes.

I picked up this terrible habit shortly after my graduation from university sometime in 2012 and it is a vice that has wrecked my life.

The last success was 13 months without any sexual involvement with any one before i had a sad event in my life that made me go back to my vomit.

Any body with practical advice should please come up with it. Yesterday I went down on my knees again to ask Him to give me another chance to fix my life for good.

But I really need to take practical actions as faith without work is dead, I have an amazing future but this lifestyle may cut it off if don’t fight it headlong.

I am 30+ old man that really wish to settle down but not until I quit this habit that has disconnected me from God as well as made my life miserable.

I am from a Christian background.

Please Drop Your Comments, I Will Read Through.

https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/please-help-how-do-i-stop-use-of-olosho.html
Re: Please Help! How Do I Stop The Use Of ‘olosho’ Prostitutes, It’s Affecting Me by Airtimex(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2018
Choose your friends and leave the street...very simple cool
Re: Please Help! How Do I Stop The Use Of ‘olosho’ Prostitutes, It’s Affecting Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 27, 2018
Street lo sure ju!

Lalasticlacla can attest to this grin
Re: Please Help! How Do I Stop The Use Of ‘olosho’ Prostitutes, It’s Affecting Me by Amarabae(f): 12:48pm On May 27, 2018
Get more closer to God.
Let your career/work together with things of God occupy your time.
Enter into a relationship with a responsible person,
Delete all those girls phone number,
Block them on social media,
Etc
Good luck
Re: Please Help! How Do I Stop The Use Of ‘olosho’ Prostitutes, It’s Affecting Me by MissRaine69(f): 12:50pm On May 27, 2018
Accept that you have a sex addiction and focus on recovery. Your focus is on prostituetes not why you are using prostitutes
https://www.smartrecovery.org/addiction-recovery/sex-addiction/

(1) (Reply)

Plz , Am In Love With A Girl And I Don't No How To Tell Her / Ladies Will You Date A Guy That Smokes? / News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.