Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) (50041 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by dermmy(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2018
One day
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by chrischukszy01(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2018
The only thing naija police is good on, is harassing innocent youths on the street.them get luck say I no be trailer driver no to they clear dem for road knowly and unknowly period.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by kabawa(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2018
Misplaced priority cry
I bet these are among those not giving them returns.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Ensure they die in cell.. yahoo boyz doesn't deserve to live.

They are fraud, and are hazardous to mankind.

They feed on people sweat and hardwork.

Don't quote me, or black thunder will fire your ballz or vagina

Don't kill them abeg
Let them be well punished though as they have hurt quite alot of people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2018
Nigeria police officers can be crazy at times but one thing I have noticed with them is ,if you respect yourself and them ,they will eventually cooperate with you. Don't try to prove stubborn,they can shoot and nothing will happen. If they tell you to park ,just park,don't dare them . After you must have cooperated with them ,then get in touch with their superiors . I may be wrong anyway,just an opinion

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2018
Nigerians have this show off mentality, that's why the police will keep on opening office on their heads..

If you be yahoo boy, do what your mates are doing, in the daytime be as lowkey as you can be.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by dhardy09: 3:43pm On May 27, 2018
I can imagine Sharp guy

soberdrunk:
It is obvious he made them chase him, nothing Nigerian police hate more than you making them waste fuel, i remember the day i got arrested for driving against traffic and the policemen took me to the station where the DPO is my drinking buddy', when the realized i was 'bad market' the driver literally wanted to cry, i could see the pain in his eyes when he was saying "Oga you for just tell us who you be for highway nah, why you make us drive come station'........ angry
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Bellgal: 3:43pm On May 27, 2018
Pls wat is the difference between police and yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:44pm On May 27, 2018
jazinogold:
OK

that's how our pastor raised a prayer point that God should destroy every Ramos that want to hinder our progress...omo see as church members start to fire prayer.

Then he raised another one that every enemy in our household shall be exposed like Karius before they cost us our glory

who did it better? LIKE for Ronaldo and Share for Bale

Bale prolly had the whole Liverpool team behind him..so yeah he's the real MVP

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by usagee36: 3:46pm On May 27, 2018
Useless naija policemen. Their mates in America are going after drug guys, robbers and assassins and they are going after innocent citizens in the name of yahoo boys.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Postanalyser: 3:47pm On May 27, 2018
The guy,after the malhandle

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Abudu2000(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

lol u sound hurt.like u were so stupid and dumb to have fallen for scams.... Don't worry you will soon be a victim ofr this same treatment from police and I await ur thread

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by ifymadu: 3:47pm On May 27, 2018
Useless policemen just like the useless country they serve in. How many politicians have they arrested in this manner. The root of Nigeria’s economic problems is the thieving political class that has impoverished the nation thereby making the youths extremely desperate in making ends meet at all cost.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m totally against cyber crimes and any other at that but the actions of security agents amounts to tackling the symptoms of the ills of society without addressing the root cause.

As far as politicians continue to steal and fail in their responsibilities, people will continue to devise shortcuts too to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Dinirojones(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2018
Fraudsters they are ........no pity...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by ayaside(m): 3:51pm On May 27, 2018
How do they know they are yahoo boysJust because they say so doesn't mean they are.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by marooh: 3:54pm On May 27, 2018
Now!
Who talk say Nigeria youths are lazy?

As work no come dey make we swipe to the other networks (room) grin
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by kmaster007: 3:57pm On May 27, 2018
see beating of life....
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Goodgate111(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2018
This is what we are talking about
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by DabuIIIT: 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
Ngbanti coneheads for sure grin
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by mustafa006: 4:12pm On May 27, 2018
You have never met Naija police if u think u get strong head

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by johnkey: 4:15pm On May 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

mumu why e dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by 9jaArea: 4:15pm On May 27, 2018
Felixalex:
I pity the innocent ones among them

Finding urself around any place Nigerian police is carrying out an arrest is a perfect case of being at the wrong place at the right time. They will pack everybody first, when dem reach station dem go begin sort them out according to their crime

Then those without crime will still be bailed with 5000k
each.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
It is wrong to beat up a suspect bt if they resist arrest for no justifiable reason adequate force can be applied responsibly
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Elsalvator38: 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
Yahoo matter on point cool
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by samsam2019: 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
It is obvious he made them chase him, nothing Nigerian police hate more than you making them waste fuel, i remember the day i got arrested for driving against traffic and the policemen took me to the station where the DPO is my drinking buddy', when the realized i was 'bad market' the driver literally wanted to cry, i could see the pain in his eyes when he was saying "Oga you for just tell us who you be for highway nah, why you make us drive come station'........ angry
grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Charly68: 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
Police and Yahoo boys are like 5 & 6 ,they work together,forget the public drama you see them doing,it is probably because the boys didn't play ball..when they get to station they will settle better. They go on rampage to arrest the bad boys anytime they need money to drink or settle their bosses
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Pentools(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2018
chrischukszy01:
The only thing naija police is good on, is harassing innocent youths on the street.them get luck say I no be trailer driver no to they clear dem for road knowly and unknowly period.

Ah ah....trailer ni
Are you that wickedt
Dem talk say dem be ur friend ooo!

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Emmanuelgalazy(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
This thing is becoming too much, there will just see somebody on the street and begin to beat and arrest, whether Yahoo or not. Beside this politicians are stealing our money abroad and our boys are retrieving it. I don't see anything wrong cool
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by gonkin(m): 4:35pm On May 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

I dont think your level of hatred for yahoo boys is up to mine. Although it seems you've been a victim. I no dey sorry for them cuz your hard earned money the will just use it like its nothing. So annoying
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Peter4naz(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.