Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) (50043 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Techcrunchng(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
Where is the van?
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Peter4naz(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2018
roqrules04:
Why not post the YouTube video here undecided
Pls modify ur post with this youtube link. Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoEPCskg-No
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 27, 2018
These fellas are traffic cops ,they chased him down because he disobeyed the traffic rules and light,they are stationed at a roundabout in benin very close to kada plaza,the way this whole yahoo boys vs police story is being carried about and misinterpreted is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by roqrules04(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2018
Peter4naz:

Pls modify ur post with this youtube link. Please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoEPCskg-No

Done bro
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Peter4naz(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2018
roqrules04:

Done bro
God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by EtisalzTreasure: 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
Scattered children everywhere
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by brodalokie: 5:17pm On May 27, 2018
Are there still yahoo boys?
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by EtisalzTreasure: 5:18pm On May 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Ensure they die in cell.. yahoo boyz doesn't deserve to live.

They are fraud, and are hazardous to mankind.

They feed on people sweat and hardwork.

Don't quote me, or black thunder will fire your ballz or vagina

May they rot in Kiri kiri

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Mruwa1(m): 5:23pm On May 27, 2018
IG abeg call ur boys dey just dey make arrest any how for benin.....
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by tolexy111: 5:26pm On May 27, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

With the rate of mad men we currently have in the police force and the clampdown on Yahoo boys, my heart goes out to all young legitimate hardworking guys out there... because they will one day or another face such harassment from the evil cult called Nigerian police.

I'm not In support of Yahoo boys but we all know this is going to be an avenue for extortion by the police.
who are the hardworking online business guys?
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by effido666: 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
Dey should free those boys nd arrest d politicians...... Nonsense
anibi9674:
lol. see scrubbing na. the biggest losers in this clampdown will be club owners.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2018
Abudu2000:
lol u sound hurt.like u were so stupid and dumb to have fallen for scams.... Don't worry you will soon be a victim ofr this same treatment from police and I await ur thread

What are you saying? You think am a yahoo boy, why will I receive same treatment from the police? Unlike you, I can go to club and spend my money without fear or favor. I doubt you can do that
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Don't kill them abeg
Let them be well punished though as they have hurt quite alot of people

You spoke our mind here... grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2018
johnkey:
mumu why e dey pain you.

I don't fall victim to scammers.. am scam proof. Victim should be worried about falling victim to me. But I don't do such bullshit
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Abudu2000(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

What are you saying? You think am a yahoo boy, why will I receive same treatment from the police? Unlike you, I can go to club and spend my money without fear or favor. I doubt you can do that
boiz have been popping bottles not today, u know them on IG. Have u seen anyone of them relent in their ballistics or u be seen one of them carrying armed guards. Think whatever u want to convince urself that u are sane, the only difference is the quick flow of information. There's no difference in how it has been time immemorial and there still will be no difference.

Hope those words aren't beyond ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by Ndkings1(m): 8:14pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by ThanosEronz: 8:35pm On May 27, 2018
[quote >sad grin author=DonFreshmoney post=67929303]Ensure they die in cell.. yahoo boyz doesn't deserve to live.

Don't quote me, or black thunder will fire your ballz or vagina[/quote]
If only ur dad had listened to your mum and pulled out , i wont be reading dis rubbish. I pray they arrest u and u die in prison. Fool

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:36pm On May 27, 2018
ThanosEronz:

If only ur dad had listened to your mum and pulled out , i wont be reading dis rubbish. I pray they arrest u and u die in prison. Fool

Why is it paining you like this? U must b a yahooboy. Or perhaps your colleagues were recently arrested. Don't worry, they coming for you soon
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by moshino(m): 1:15am On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
It is obvious he made them chase him, nothing Nigerian police hate more than you making them waste fuel, i remember the day i got arrested for driving against traffic and the policemen took me to the station where the DPO is my drinking buddy', when the realized i was 'bad market' the driver literally wanted to cry, i could see the pain in his eyes when he was saying "Oga you for just tell us who you be for highway nah, why you make us drive come station'........ angry

Are you related to Lie Mohammed?
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:20am On May 28, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Ensure they die in cell.. yahoo boyz doesn't deserve to live.

Don't quote me, or black thunder will fire your ballz or vagina

How do you know he is a yahoo boy ? The law posits that everyone is innocent until proven guilty. To prove guilt you must go to court.
Mind your thoughts and language.
Re: Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) by dontbothermuch: 9:44am On May 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
It is obvious he made them chase him, nothing Nigerian police hate more than you making them waste fuel, i remember the day i got arrested for driving against traffic and the policemen took me to the station where the DPO is my drinking buddy', when the realized i was 'bad market' the driver literally wanted to cry, i could see the pain in his eyes when he was saying "Oga you for just tell us who you be for highway nah, why you make us drive come station'........ angry

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / How Okada Riders Smuggle AK-47 Rifles, Weapons (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.