Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet (1663 Views)

Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No / Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by Ibbkaiama01(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Alh. Danbaba Halidu know as Ba'agado tender his resignation to the governor of kwara state after due consultation with his constituency and the aspirations of his community due to the recent re-aliment of the state government changing her political affiliation from the ruling party to the opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by babalonshee(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
aitiit

1 Like

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by Butterflyleo: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
PDP is going down, going down ,going down
PDP Is going down oh what a pity!!

grin

After the decamping of all the PDP structures in kwara to APC, this is the second Special adviser to resign from Governor Ahmed in just 3 days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by Edcure1: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
The people need to join forces to free themselves from the Saraki shackles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by abokibuhari: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Collect Lagos from tinubu hands first before you can collect Kwara from Saraki, till then I wish you guys goodluck grin

1 Like

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by yarimo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by fk001(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
The downfall of Saraki

PDP will never rule Nigeria again cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by quickberry(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Saraki and Ahmed are goners....Kwara must be liberated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by Cajal(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
abokibuhari:
Collect Lagos from tinubu hands first before you can collect Kwara from Saraki, till then I wish you guys goodluck grin
....tinubu godfatherism has always been results oriented and good governance
Saraki godfatherism is exact opposite of that of tinubu
Offa robbery incidence
Sociate generale bank

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by kehinde1588(m): 12:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Sincerely speaking, most kwarans don't like Saraki only Ilorin people like him. I stay in kwara state and when ever I am in a public setting, I try as much as possible to talk positively about saraki but most people crucify me for doing so. I have tried this in several regions in kwara and I am able to deduce that kwara is still APC state despite the political migration. Majority of kwarans are not for saraki in any way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by Yyeske(m): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2018
abokibuhari:
Are you from Kwara or Lagos state, why not allow the people speak for themselves as they are rightly doing now instead of you poke nosing into their affairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Resignation From Gov. Ahmed Cabinet by SolutionMee: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2018
There's nothing new in the world

It's under a president that a serving Senate President defected

Heaven didn't collide with fire

Instead, Hell did

If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! PDP looses Kwara. Mass Protest Of LG Workers At Kwara Govt House. Vid. / 2019 Presidency: What Will Happen If Buhari Returns To Power – Gov. Tambuwal / Check Out This Ortom Branded Campaign Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.