Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (666137 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2018
Nchetttaa:

If you send it to him directly, maybe his personal email or even number, he will consider u. He is a kindhearted man!
This is straight disqualification my dear
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2018
Good morning officers, Marshal inspectors and RMA. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uniqUN(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2018
joshuabless:

he doesn't bring it to the CM's notice or not, it's direct disqualification. So why not do it anyway?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2018
If they read this letter they will even redisqualify him again. People like this report thier boss at work to he head, and from the adress self you don fuckup, firstly boboye is not a DG but a CM, secondly he is not a Mr. But a Dr. Thirdly corp is spelled as corps but the "s" is silent ehen pronouncing. 15thousand people were selected out of 100s of thousand that apply, i am very sure their are more people that are even better qualify than you but were not selected. Just pray its for the best, stop whineling and move on.
unelxon:
OPEN LETTER TO THE FRSC DIRECTOR GENERAL OVER THE IMPUNITY IN THE ONGOING 2018 RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
The DG (Mr. Boboye Olayemi Oyemi),
Federal Road Safety Corp,
Abuja, Nigeria.
10th Nov., 2018.
Sir,
Hope this mail gets to you in good health.
First, I wish to appreciate you, your agency and the fedral government of Nigeria for initiating this ongoing 2018 FRSC recruitment process. I also want to acknowledge the effort of the Gallant Nigeria Army in making everything possible to ensure that no casualty was recorded during the physical screening exercise.
I wish to use this medium to inform you of the level of impunity and selective processes in the ongoing 2018 recruitment. I was invited for the screening exercise scheduled 25th September, 2018 at Army base Maryland, Ikeja Lagos.
During the screening exercise, you Mr. Boboye Olayemi Oyemi arrived the venue at about 11:53 am with your team of media. Luckly you worked straight to the table I was standing and did a fresh screening on me yourself while your team took pictures of me which i believe are still with you now. You asked me to remove my white tennis, raise up my top, took my height 1.71m and finally jump up, after which I was confirmed fit by you. Finally my credentials were verified and having meet all the criteria, the personnel in charge wrote Q, meaning qualified and documented it.
I was directed to the field for the physical exercise with a team of 400 candidates. We were the second set to run the 2km race in 20 minutes for male and 25 minutes for female on that day and I TOOK FIRST POSITION; completing the 2km in less than 14 minutes as conducted by the army and your personnels, running a close range with your patrol van all through the race to make a record. My name was written down by your personnel as first position which gave me the impression that I have qualify for the next stage of the recruitment process. It came as great shock to me when the invite mail and the general list for aptitude test were sent last week and my name was omitted.
Please sir, I know you are a man of good reputation and may not be away of what might be happening in all the states across the fedration. Please sir, I want you to investigate my case and some other people who were eligible but were denied the opportunity and replaced by some people who did not even participate in the screening exercise.
I will be very grateful if my case is attended to urgently and given the job opportunity I believe I am due for.
Thank you.
Ugwu Nelson Chukwuka, code: C0012958EN, Position: Officer Cadre
State of Origin: Enugu State, State of Exercise: Lagos State, Email: nelsonchux4@gmail.com, Phone no: 08134495051.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
micflo28:
Please house is it possible to pick upto 30 persons per state and when do we expect our next mail
Cadre officer 15 people each state
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nchetttaa(f): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
joshuabless:

OK.. I don't know.. I haven't tried.. I don't know anybody. I am only hoping on God.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
jamilfee:

Cadre officer 15 people each state
when did 400 divide by 37 becomes 15 pls?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
raphtunde:
when did 400 divide by 37 becomes 15 pls?
What so ever this is what is going to happn 15 per state wait see d list

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jossy07(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
How many months is FRSC training camp?i hope it will not be shifted cos of 2019 General election.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jossy07:
How many months is FRSC training camp?i hope it will not be shifted cos of 2019 General election.

3 Months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by micflo28(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Seems tomorrow we will know our fate...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Clifford007(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
6 months
Jossy07:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave0450(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
micflo28:
Seems tomorrow we will know our fate...
Says who?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by KehindeOmololu: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bari22:

3 Months
Bros...I asked an officer during the last interview held in Ibadan.. He said normally it used to be 6months but we might stay up to 7months cuz of additional gun training... He said the least is 6months in camp for officer.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Muskingum(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bari22:

3 Months

Its 6months duration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Muskingum:

Its 6months duration

6months at a stretch or break in-between? Iyanu Asele. Ameen
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
My informant told me names might come out 2mrw Monday or Tuesday next tomorrow ..........

Whenever it is, patients is d key

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Dear GOD THE CREATOR OF HEVENS AND THE EARTH! THE GIVER OF LIFE. U KNW HOW MUCH I NEED THIS JOB!

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
emekaRaj:
They hav started sending msg

We can't rely on ur informant but if dey send message dat means ur prediction is correct.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
Dear GOD THE CREATOR OF HEVENS AND THE EARTH! THE GIVER OF LIFE. U KNW HOW MUCH I NEED THIS JOB!

My bro no be only you oooo. As I no get job people don look down on me thinking I can't make it again. Allah should surprise me, my parents, siblings, family, friends and enemies.

6 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
I tap in this prayer... Jesus was, is and still will be same now and forever, He has never failed. He will never fail us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
kingsley989:

I tap in this prayer... Jesus was, is and still will be same now and forever, He has never failed. He will never fail us. Amen.

Make it clear are u praying to Jesus or the creator of Jesus(God). Pray to God not Jesus.
Jesus may peace be upon him also prayed to God.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 12:10am On Nov 26, 2018
rolaniyonu:

Make it clear are u praying to Jesus or the creator of Jesus(God). Pray to God not Jesus.
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (KJV. John 14:6)

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 5:15am On Nov 26, 2018
KehindeOmololu:
Bros...I asked an officer during the last interview held in Ibadan.. He said normally it used to be 6months but we might stay up to 7months cuz of additional gun training... He said the least is 6months in camp for officer.
Please go to google and search for FRSC 2010 Recruitment training follow the link to their official facebook page you will see it yourself, i'm currently using small phone that is why i cant post u the link. Other or let me say some para military agencies spend six months but for frsc it is 90 days duration. Fact

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 5:16am On Nov 26, 2018
rolaniyonu:

my friend leave everyone with their faith. Don't bring ur religiosity here pls. I join the fellow and I pray we get the job in Jesus name. Amen! Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kayteajay111(m): 5:16am On Nov 26, 2018
kingsley989:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (KJV. John 14:6)
He is our MEDIATOR.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2018
rolaniyonu:

My friend allow him pray in Jesus name. Don't be a religion bigot by disallowing one pray in what he believes. We pray in Jesus name.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MoonWater: 5:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Hello! Hello sir! Corps Marshall. E be like say naa religion this people wann take start dem Monday

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Muskingum(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2018
Bari22:

Please go to google and search for FRSC 2010 Recruitment training follow the link to their official facebook page you will see it yourself, i'm currently using small phone that is why i cant post u the link. Other or let me say some para military agencies spend six months but for frsc it is 90 days duration. Fact

Stop spreading unverifiable info you didn't know. A sector Commandant in my state of Origin told me/us at the interview venue that the training is 6months, at Enugu for Officer cadre, while lower position like SSCE go to Plateau State. MI go to another training center in the West. There will be break within the 6 months too. Also, FG considers arming FRSC,so the training might be extended tho.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 7:10am On Nov 26, 2018
MoonWater:
Hello! Hello sir! Corps Marshall. E be like say naa religion this people wann take start dem Monday
Lol laugh wan kill me.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Muskingum:

Stop spreading unverifiable info you didn't know. A sector Commandant in my state of Origin told me/us at the interview venue that the training is 6months, at Enugu for Officer cadre, while lower position like SSCE go to Plateau State. MI go to another training center in the West. There will be break within the 6 months too. Also, FG considers arming FRSC,so the training might be extended tho.
which kind extension, even military training with all their weapons is 6month, it can never be extended for more than 6month. The frsc training used to be 3month but it was changed to 6month.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2018
rolaniyonu:

We can't rely on ur informant but if dey send message dat means ur prediction is correct.

I dnt need u to, an I am not predicting. U ar funny because U sit here waiting for ppl to bring information, and ur only contribution is criticism.

Let us all be quite now, let's see ur contribution to dis thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.