Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662911 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by meggyhascome: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
hmmm u got a lot of time to reply him! His kind of person are to be ignored! I intentionaly ignored him..

Lol
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by drseun91(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ff
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2018
What is happening? The thread have suddenly gone silent. Abeg make we keep this thread alive.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunymoore(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2018
We are in camp and you're here dulling yourself.

I'm only joking, we'll be there together, God's willing. Let wait

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunymoore(m): 9:55am On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2018
Sunymoore:

Hahahaha. Omo u get mind o. U wan mk I begin cry ba?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2018
People have gone to Shiloh ahead of time. Iyanu asele. I believe. cheesy
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sunymoore(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2018
kingsley989:
Hahahaha. Omo u get mind o. U wan mk I begin cry ba?
Heh.. Chill bro.. We got this.. But the wait is becoming unbecoming..
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2018
first week of December.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by drseun91(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
first week of December.

What is happening in the first week??

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
People should Check their Mails today and tomoro for Successifull candidate, i pray we will be among them.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
jamilfee:
People should Check their Mails today and tomoro for Successifull candidate, i pray we will be among them.
bro how sure are you. My contact in Abuja is never wrong. He said second week of December
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:
bro how sure are you. My contact in Abuja is never wrong. He said second week of December
OK, we will be on d look out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
jamilfee:

thanks for your info
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:

na this kind connect I dey like ...

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abelhenry: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
GasAndOilTheory:
same with my contact.. 1st or 2nd week of next month

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
abelhenry:
same with my contact.. 1st or 2nd week of next month

Contact!!!,*smiles*
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na wa oooooo, people just dey get contacts. Dear Lord, you are the contact that created all other contacts, abeg watin me and you don talk make e manifest abeg....in Jesus name.... Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
joshuabless:
Na wa oooooo, people just dey get contacts. Dear Lord, you are the contact that created all other contacts, abeg watin me and you don talk make e manifest abeg....in Jesus name.... Amen
Amen.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
See of all of them
You actually took me serious??

4 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lol..... How people get intimidated when they read "My contact /Connect said......" is baffling...

What will be....Will surely be....Connect or no connect...Those who God had designed to join this paramilitary this year shall be favoured, either through corrupt means or through merit...

Just relax your mind and pray for the best!!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2018
yanabasee:
Lol..... How people get intimidated when they read "My contact /Connect said......" is baffling...

What will be....Will surely be....Connect or no connect...Those who God had designed to join this paramilitary this year shall be favoured, either through corrupt means or through merit...

Just relax your mind and pray for the best!!

Na so bro. These our "contact/connect" people self. They will not stop intimidating those they feel like intimidating. What is for us will not go beyond us
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Picardor2: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Just hope some ppl are not jealous of those with contacts and connects
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Picardor2:

Nope. Not at all. For me sha.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abdulhamid0(m): 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Yes its true first or second week of December grin, My contact showed me in my dream. BABA GOD we day your hand

5 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dollarpee49: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
[center][/center]
Picardor2:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

na this kind connect I dey like ...
sorry to disappoint you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 6:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Hmmm i wonder y people keep lying that message wil start rolling soon.. Frm a reliable source! I was told that mesage wil start rolling by jenuery! And camp is after election.. I wnt say this again.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Camsydarling: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
Hmmm i wonder y people keep lying that message wil start rolling soon.. Frm a reliable source! I was told that mesage wil start rolling by jenuery! And camp is after election.. I wnt say this again.
Then, how do you want us to believe that your own source/connect is saying the fact. You guys should just keep quiet if you have no reasonable thing to say. All you need is God's grace irrespective of when the list will come out. May God bless you more

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Camsydarling: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
Have you even asked yourself why FRSC is rushing the whole thing? It is likely that the first stage of the training will not last for 3month and will come before the general elections. Call you January for a training that you are predicting to start around March/April. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MoonWater: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2018
Camsydarling:
Have you even asked yourself why FRSC is rushing the whole thing? It is likely that the first stage of the training will not last for 3month and will come before the general elections. Call you January for a training that you are predicting to start around March/April. Be wise!
it's like you are really angry this morning
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Camsydarling:

Baba, easy nah. All these rumours makes the thread alive self. I have been reasoning along your line of thought, they might start the training before January or even January and go on break for election period. My thinking though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.