Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662982 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emekaRaj(m): 7:31am On Nov 26, 2018
kingsley989:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (KJV. John 14:6)

Yes by following his teaching, not by worshipping him instead of his creator
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingsley989(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2018
emekaRaj:

Alright Sir. Lets pray to God in anyway we feel is best. For our help cometh from the Lord.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
I just hard that message wil start rolling by jenuary and training is after election! Lets just b patient and hope for best
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
I just hard that message wil start rolling by jenuary and training is after election! Lets just b patient and hope for best
Elections will end in March 2019, so they will wait till after then? Successful FFS applicants are already in training, Nigerian Navy's list is out so why is FRSC different?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by geoalfa(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2018
noo FFS are yet to release the shortlisted candidate

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2018
Muskingum:

Stop spreading unverifiable info you didn't know. A sector Commandant in my state of Origin told me/us at the interview venue that the training is 6months, at Enugu for Officer cadre, while lower position like SSCE go to Plateau State. MI go to another training center in the West. There will be break within the 6 months too. Also, FG considers arming FRSC,so the training might be extended tho.
You like wahala too much, i told you my source instead of u to investigate u are here ranting. Many people have been telling us fake informations here claiming it is from a reliable source, for your own information Enugu and Plateau are frsc driving schools not training center and plateau school was already moved to Enugu therefore plateau doesnt have frsc training skul for now, it is only Adamawa and Enugu in the whole country. Frsc have been conducting their training at NYSC Camps and i dont think they will change that now. Argue with google
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2018
abdulhamid0:
which kind extension, even military training with all their weapons is 6month, it can never be extended for more than 6month. The frsc training used to be 3month but it was changed to 6month.
remember that the the recent police recruits spent 9month in camp while cadet Asp and inspector is 12months
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2018
joshuabless:

Elections will end in March 2019, so they will wait till after then? Successful FFS applicants are already in training, Nigerian Navy's list is out so why is FRSC different?
hmmm who told u that fire service are in trainning? the are nt yet shortlisted!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mantics(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2018
Richardjemedafe:

I think that info does not add up. If the training will be 6months. It makes sense to start December and then go on break during election time and resume back after election. My own guess and prediction, I don't have any source of info. God and destiny is my connect.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by micflo28(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Messages are coming in soon

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Omolola16: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
that will be very good. Enough time
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Crystalng: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
micflo28:

Please when was this sent
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tico1212(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bari22: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
micflo28:
How true is this please?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by godwinadoga(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
emekaRaj:

However, the way a man practices his religion is his business and nothing more.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by godwinadoga(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
rolaniyonu:

We can't rely on ur informant but if dey send message dat means ur prediction is correct.

Bro you criticize a lot plus you don't even know his source undecided Besides these small inputs of information here and there are the reasons why the thread is still alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
micflo28:
hello! Pls what is the massage talking about? Am on a free mode. And cnt view the photo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by stmichael001(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
micflo28:
That memo is training for drill instructors i.e those to train we the new recruits. simply means we shud be in trainin school after these guys are done with theirs.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
I tire o

raphtunde:
my friend leave everyone with their faith. Don't bring ur religiosity here pls. I join the fellow and I pray we get the job in Jesus name. Amen! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebowale1616: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Yes you are correct. It used to be 3months but now has changed to 6 months. The third training venue in the west is Ede, Osun State.

Muskingum:

Stop spreading unverifiable info you didn't know. A sector Commandant in my state of Origin told me/us at the interview venue that the training is 6months, at Enugu for Officer cadre, while lower position like SSCE go to Plateau State. MI go to another training center in the West. There will be break within the 6 months too. Also, FG considers arming FRSC,so the training might be extended tho.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by liver123(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bari22:
You like wahala too much, i told you my source instead of u to investigate u are here ranting. Many people have been telling us fake informations here claiming it is from a reliable source, for your own information Enugu and Plateau are frsc driving schools not training center and plateau school was already moved to Enugu therefore plateau doesnt have frsc training skul for now, it is only Adamawa and Enugu in the whole country. Frsc have been conducting their training at NYSC Camps and i dont think they will change that now. Argue with google
Please when do you guys think the training will be.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mexyz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
liver123:
Please when do you guys think the training will be.
Nobody knows for now...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2018
There is no way that traning WIL HOLD THIS YEAR!! because THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND VERY SOON WIL B XMAS BRAKE!! I JUST CONTACTED AN OFFICER AND HE SAID THE ARE STIL DELIBRATING ON THE DATE FOR CAMP! AND ITS EITHER GOING TO BE JENUERY OR AFTER ELECTION BUT, DEFINATELY NT THIS YEAR. #my1%
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by meggyhascome: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
There is no way that traning WIL HOLD THIS YEAR!! because THE YEAR HAS COME TO AN END AND VERY SOON WIL B XMAS BRAKE!! I JUST CONTACTED AN OFFICER AND HE SAID THE ARE STIL DELIBRATING ON THE DATE FOR CAMP! AND ITS EITHER GOING TO BE JENUERY OR AFTER ELECTION BUT, DEFINATELY NT THIS YEAR. #my1%

Not to be rude or doubtful about your information but as long as it’s not the Corp Marshal you contacted, it can be anytime he decides...

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by austine67286: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2018
what will be will surely be,if u re destined to be road safety officer there is nothing nobody can do abt it,zero ur mind and pray for God's favour.pls do nt spread fake info here.do not say i was told rather continue checking ur mail for notifications.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by austine67286: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2018
what i experienced during my interview,3 men interviewed me, i was asked 6 questions which i answered correctly,they checked my credentials and found no fault,after de interview i was told togo back to my sit,few minutes later i was called back to remove my shoes for flat foot,one of de men said i had flat foot but de other two argued with him.i was called for proper examination and i heard de man dat examined saying he does nt have flat foot,pls am worried abt it
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by raphtunde: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2018
austine67286:
what i experienced during my interview,3 men interviewed me, i was asked 6 questions which i answered correctly,they checked my credentials and found no fault,after de interview i was told togo back to my sit,few minutes later i was called back to remove my shoes for flat foot,one of de men said i had flat foot but de other two argued with him.i was called for proper examination and i heard de man dat examined saying he does nt have flat foot,pls am worried abt it
drop the worry pls. Let's us all wait for the list. If God says yes, no man can say no. Believe God

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2018
This was posted on their Facebook page, 2010. Check it
It was Osita's regime , Boboye's regime might be different.

2010 RECRUITMENT TRAINING: CADET OFFICERS BASIC COURSE /ROAD MARSHALS BASIC COURSE/ROAD MARSHAL ASSISTANTS BASIC COURSE

A  CADET OFFICERS BASIC COURSE 2011:The FRSC Management has approved Cadet Officers Basic Course for newly selected applicants.
Course Duration: 90 days
Reporting Date:   Thursday, 17th April, 2011
Venue:                  NYSC Orientation Camp, Ede, Osun State.

B  ROAD MARSHALS BASIC COURSE 2011:
Venue:                  NYSC Orientation Camp,  Asaya  -  Kabba, Kogi Stat
C   ROAD MARSHAL ASSISTANTS BASIC COURSE 2011:
Venue:                  NYSC Orientation Camp,  Keffi, Nasarawa State

1.       METHODOLOGY:
 Method of programme;
(a)    All selected candidates will be screened on arrival and they are therefore to report with original and photostats copies of their certificates and other credentials for documentation.

(b)    Lectures will include;
- Formal Class Room Delivery
- Case studies, discussions, practical sessions/demonstrations and group assignments
- Ninety (90) days Intensive Drill/Parade, Jogging and other physical exercise

2.       METHODOLOGY:
 Method of programme;
(a)    All selected candidates will be screened on arrival and they are therefore to report with original and photostats copies of their certificates and other credentials for documentation.

3    Lectures will include;
- Formal Class Room Delivery
- Case studies, discussions, practical sessions/demonstrations and research papers
- Ninety (90) days Intensive Drill/Parade, Jogging and other physical exercises.

4.       ASSESSMENT:
Participants will be assessed at the end of the course as follows;
-On all the activities, assignments and individual/group exercises carried out during the course.
- Written examinations.

5.       FEEDING:
Arrangement has been made for the feeding of all the trainees throughout the    period.

6.       COURSE MATERIALS:
a.       The participants MUST come along with the following items;
          i.       Medical Certificate of Fitness from a Government Hospital
         ii.        Writing Materials
          iii.      At least twelve (12) passport photographs

b.       They MUST also come along with;
-2 white bed-sheets and blanket.
-1 Serving Plate and Cutlery
-1 tea cup and saucer
-1 wine glass (Officers)
-1 track suit
-2 pairs of white socks
-2 white shorts
-2 white T-Shirts (Vest)
-A pair of white canvas
-A set of complete traditional dress
-Cardigan or sweater
-1 cutlass
-1 hoe
-1 broom
-1 plastic bucket
-A pair of black service shoes
-A white long sleeve shirt, a black bow tie, a pair of black trousers

7.       In addition to the above, candidates are to come with any of the following for identification.
          i.        National Drivers Licence
          ii.       International Passport
          iii.      National Identity Card etc.
8.       Lateness to camp will not be tolerated, as those who fail to report as directed will be assumed to have lost interest in the job.
9     Treat as very important, please and comply as necessary.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
meggyhascome:

Not to be rude or doubtful about your information but as long as it’s not the Corp Marshal you contacted, it can be anytime he decides...

Sir, there is a committee set to make decisions and final decisions. The CM can only contribute or influence most decisions from the board set... He's not the final voice....

Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Richardjemedafe(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
yanabasee:

Sir, there is a committee set to make decisions and final decisions. The CM can only contribute or influence most decisions from the board set... He's not the final voice....

Thank you!!
hmmm u got a lot of time to reply him! His kind of person are to be ignored! I intentionaly ignored him..

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
You all should just relax, be expectant and stay positive.....

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by meggyhascome: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
yanabasee:

Thank you!!

Okay Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.