Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664405 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sollytwist(m): 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
tech18:
You have to unregister and do create a new email address..I can do the whole registration for you cost N600
please how can I unregister my former acct saying access denied?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SammyJac(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello friends, has anybody uploaded other documents other than passport photograph?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Igjeneral: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please has anybody been able to print data page? I clicked on print data page and the page just appeared on my screen without a printing link. Please help me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DrewMX(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
SammyJac:
Hello friends, has anybody uploaded other documents other than passport photograph?
No, only Passport
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DrewMX(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Igjeneral:
Please has anybody been able to print data page? I clicked on print data page and the page just appeared on my screen without a printing link. Please help me
Try and refresh the Page, if it persists, log out and log in again
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SammyJac(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Why the provision for other documents?
DrewMX:

No, only Passport
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Also having dis issue too.
How do I upload my credentials after uploading my passport. Because d arrow head in d box to select is not active. Pls help

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Igjeneral: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
DrewMX:

Try and refresh the Page, if it persists, log out and log in again

I just printed the whole page using ctrl p. (about 3 pages). I will keep trying your option though. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DrewMX(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
SammyJac:
Why the provision for other documents?
Dont know about ur page, but When I registered mine, there was no provision for uploading other documents. Same goes for many that have concluded their applications.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kurupt01: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
abbeycom101:
IN VIEW OF THE ONGOING FRSC RECRUITMENT, PLS CONTACT US FOR YOUR

ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (36)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY MATTERS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON GENERAL STUDIES

CONTACT JOHN ON 08121501243, U CAN AS WELL FORWARD YOUR EMAIL ADD TO THE NUMBER
BEST OF LUCK

Free of charge or at a cost? Kindly specify

In other news, I just tried logging in on my already submitted application and I got this message below.

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Endlessplus08: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
@ tech18
please drop your phone number here
or you can whatsapp me 08150860881 please.
im having issues with passport uploading.
file path problem
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Endlessplus08: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
arakunrin please drop your number here or you whatsapp me privately, 08150860881 i need help

tech18:
. I have done it for many applicants here

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ghydyon(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good day everyone, is there anyone getting this error message while trying to register?

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tibaonnet: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Guys help me, This is what I got after I have filled the first form I cannot proceed from here, how do I go from here cos I didn't receive any email from them.

1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sollytwist(m): 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ghydyon:
Good day everyone, is there anyone getting this error message while trying to register?
am also getting same problem bro, any solution yet
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Esji80(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
tech18:

Hello and Good evening,

I have responded to all mails.

Many people finding it difficult to upload passport is from their age,picture size/format,etc.

Many others have to unregister and create new email address and register.I.e those with path/email address error. I have done it for many people here Bulus,Charity,etc

For officers cadre you should not be more than 30years

NCE holders Marshall Inspector cadre 28
OND 27 HND 30
check your mail

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by obalinkin(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
tech18:
welcome
Please am having the difficulty of uploading my passport as well, it's telling me that the my passport is not in jpeg, and it is. Please help

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dandrey: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Igjeneral:

Yes ,make sure you are using a PC for this, just right click on the data page which will in turn bring out the print option then you can take it up from there.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kennycyphers(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Sollytwist:
please how can I unregister my former acct saying access denied?
You log in into your account and click on Your name at the right of your page. It will take you to a portal, click My Account. Then scroll down to click Unregister. Use System for good result.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mekailo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
What is the address and position/office of the frsc boss?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hybridz: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
dreamchaser13:
Pls o I want to ask that if someone fail the drug test at ndlea office, what will happen next. Will they disqualify the person abi ndlea go arrest the person?
were u told a drug test would be conducted?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hybridz:

were u told a drug test would be conducted?
sure it will
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by damipluto: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
please am getting this message: An error occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later. what is wrong?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by gurumania27: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2018
Have applied for Nigeria prison service, can I still apply for Federal Road Service Commission because it is written in Nigeria prison service recruitment instruction that multiple application is automatic disqualification
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by missyojo(f): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
gurumania27:
Have applied for Nigeria prison service, can I still apply for Federal Road Service Commission because it is written in Nigeria prison service recruitment instruction that multiple application is automatic disqualification
It means if you registered for more than a position in prisons that will lead to automatic disqualification. You may apply for it.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rhymesnoni(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
House help me

ive registered initially, then i realized that my date of birth, as well as the phone number were not correct. though i released after i had submitted the registration, waiting to print. i tried editing it and was unable to, den sumeone advised me to unregister and start a fresh registration which i did, but to my suprise. i tried re registering using da previous email address. but it was showing that the email address was already in use. den i've been trying to use my 2nd email address but to my suprise its has been displaying "an eror occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later. thats what it has been showing me since morning
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by damipluto: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2018
This is exactly what am facing too...someone should help abeg

rhymesnoni:
House help me

ive registered initially, then i realized that my date of birth, as well as the phone number were not correct. though i released after i had submitted the registration, waiting to print. i tried editing it and was unable to, den sumeone advised me to unregister and start a fresh registration which i did, but to my suprise. i tried re registering using da previous email address. but it was showing that the email address was already in use. den i've been trying to use my 2nd email address but to my suprise its has been displaying "an eror occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later. thats what it has been showing me since morning

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lookingfly: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2018
ofeco:

I need it please . ifylito@yahoo.com
mctech1818@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
Hello guys, It has been a busy period of registration for this FRSC recruitment process. Different issues and glitches but we were able to try our best in solving, bypassing and maneuvering almost all the issues and glitches.

MEANWHILE: WHO HAS NOTICED THAT SINCE NOON OF TODAY, NEW APPLICANTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REGISTER AND PASS THE FIRST STAGE TO GET THEIR LOG IN DETAILS. THE RESPONSE THAT KEEP COMING IS "THERE IS AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST, CONTACT ADMIN OR TRY AGAIN LATER". TO ME I THINK THIS IS HAPPENING DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEIR BACK END DATA BASE MIGHT BE FILLED UP ALREADY AND THEY MAY NEED TO UPGRADE IT.
OR AM I THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING IT? KINDLY LET ME KNOW AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE TODAY.
THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
The former email address cant be used again. Unregistering the account will make you not have a double entry on the site but you will need a new mail. The error message you are seeing is general...
rhymesnoni:
House help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.