Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664272 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Esji80(m): 5:02am On Jun 06, 2018
ngo4hel:
Access deny problem, can someone help please
tech18, solved my problem.,..although he demanded for a small fee here is his email mctech1818@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by oluwasegunolade: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2018
Esji80:
tech18, solved my problem.,..although he demanded for a small fee here is his email mctech1818@gmail.com

The guy work is Smart
He did mine too

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2018
tglobal08:
pls help I have reach the referees part,I tried to input the second referee but it is telling that the referees should be minimum of 2 in which that is the second one.due to this I can't pass that stage pls help me out

Put one then select add, put the second before selecting next
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Jennifer89:

How can I unregister the account coz I made a mistake in the email address I filled so I have not been able to continue the registration

Login, you will see the name you registered with at the top. Select it, next page will display my account, edit my profile then a blank passport of yours. Select my account then the next page you will see unregister.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by motta(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Please can somebody tell me step by step after login in to complete my registration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by alimain10: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=tibaonnet post=68170724]Guys help me, This is what I got after I have filled the first form I cannot proceed from here, how do I go from here cos I didn't receive any email from them.
check ur mail. u might have been sent a mail to ur box
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pricelesshoney(f): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2018
Up till now am still stuck in the first part, it keeps telling me to contact admin,error occurred or try again later, please who can help?

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2018
pricelesshoney:
Up till now am still stuck in the first part, it keeps telling me to contact admin,error occurred or try again later, please who can help?
How many times have you tried to apply?

let me know then i will know how to help...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pricelesshoney(f): 11:01am On Jun 06, 2018
I have tried more than 20 times, initially it was saying pending application, later error contact admin try again later, butbi know none went through cos i got no mail
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tibaonnet: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=alimain10 post=68224847][/quote] They've not sent me.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tibaonnet: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=alimain10 post=68224847][/quote] They've not sent me.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2018
pricelesshoney:
I have tried more than 20 times, initially it was saying pending application, later error contact admin try again later, butbi know none went through cos i got no mail
send me a mail.... aadeoluoluwatobi@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ganiyu26(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please house i got to the documents upload page, after uploading my passport it not popping out the remaining documents name. When i tried clicking it not showing anything from the drop box. Please help!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulagada: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
somebody please help! I have successfully completed all the steps and uploaded my passport remaining to write JPEG in the space provided above the passport upload but the thing is not coming up. Somebody help a brother please.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ganiyu26(m): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Paulagada:
somebody please help! I have successfully completed all the steps and uploaded my passport remaining to write JPEG in the space provided above the passport upload but the thing is not coming up. Somebody help a brother please.
Same here ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by henrolevra: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
After printing out my reference slip. I found out that my first name was omitted and my phone number was that of my next of kin. How do I rectify this
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
pls i need some one to convert and resize my passport to JPEG and 50 t0 100 kb, andrewotene@gmail.com, send me text
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
At first, i didnt want to react to your question but when i saw another person saying "same here" then i thought it may be something urgent.
What exactly do you say is the issue? can you b more explicit and let me see if it is something i can help with!
Paulagada:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pinkvirus: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
Pls wat do I do from here

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
You dont need anybody to do that for you my dear, you dont have to spend anything to do that.
If you are using a PC, Open the passport image with "paint" or "microsoft photo paint" and then you can resize, adjust and save your passport in jpg with ease.
If you are using a phone (which is not advisable), go to google and search "Photoresize", make use of it and get it resize.
Hope this will help a little.
Otenestbestyaho:
pls i need some one to convert and resize my passport to JPEG and 50 t0 100 kb, andrewotene@gmail.com, send me text

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Click on "Complete Application"
pinkvirus:
Pls wat do I do from here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Who has been able to start a new registration this afternoon?

I just noticed the site is returning the ERROR MESSAGE "there is an error processing your request, please contact the admin or try again later". I guess, they are busy working on the site.

Let chillaz
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
DTOBS:
You dont need anybody to do that for you my dear, you dont have to spend anything to do that.
If you are using a PC, Open the passport image with "paint" or "microsoft photo paint" and then you can resize, adjust and save your passport in jpg with ease.
If you are using a phone (which is not advisable), go to google and search "Photoresize", make use of it and get it resize.
Hope this will help a little.
i just did it, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by theceo1602: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
Please o, I have submitted successfully and I received a mail but I can't download the info pages on my fone. I have tried downloading it so that I can print anytime from my fone but couldn't download. Please any help.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Anytime you want to print it, Log in back to your the portal, click "my application" and click "print data page"

There is no way you can download the data page on your phone.
theceo1602:
Please o, I have submitted successfully and I received a mail but I can't download the info pages on my fone. I have tried downloading it so that I can print anytime from my fone but couldn't download. Please any help.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by theceo1602: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
DTOBS:
Anytime you want to print it, Log in back to your the portal, click "my application" and click "print data page"

God bless you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
wow, i just finished my application now
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LeoFish92(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2018
DTOBS:

Bros, I've successfully uploaded my passport, what else is needed? I can see people talking about receiving a mail from them and also printing acknowledgement , please guide me
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
If you have successfully uploaded your passport, I'm very sure you will see where "next" is written boldly, click that and continue with your application. Once you are done, you will see how to print your data page and a mail will also be sent to you.
LeoFish92:

Bros, I've successfully uploaded my passport, what else is needed? I can see people talking about receiving a mail from them and also printing acknowledgement , please guide me

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by GreatAchiever1: 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
I had that same issue. I don't think it can be rectified
henrolevra:
After printing out my reference slip. I found out that my first name was omitted and my phone number was that of my next of kin. How do I rectify this
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Clemexy20(m): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
not only u o me tu

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.