Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664385 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Tunjoel(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please house I'm experiencing access as I'm about to complete application. Help me out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by glo12(f): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please at the point of filling educationally background. For the certificate obtained, is it BSC or BSC information technology?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jennifer89(f): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
DTOBS:
The former email address cant be used again. Unregistering the account will make you not have a double entry on the site but you will need a new mail. The error message you are seeing is general...

How can I unregister the account coz I made a mistake in the email address I filled so I have not been able to continue the registration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sss2: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2018

Here we do all the registration for you.

If you are having problem registering for FRSC,

African union job
Fire service
NPS

WHATSAPP/CALL 081 367 89598

SUNNYKINSON CAFE AT YOUR SERVICE.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Sss2: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jennifer89:

How can I unregister the account coz I made a mistake in the email address I filled so I have not been able to continue the registration

We can unregistered for you and complete the whole registration for you At call/081 367 89598/whatapp
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jennifer89:

Were you able to log in?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2018
DTOBS:
Hello guys, It has been a busy period of registration for this FRSC recruitment process. Different issues and glitches but we were able to try our best in solving, bypassing and maneuvering almost all the issues and glitches.

MEANWHILE: WHO HAS NOTICED THAT SINCE NOON OF TODAY, NEW APPLICANTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REGISTER AND PASS THE FIRST STAGE TO GET THEIR LOG IN DETAILS. THE RESPONSE THAT KEEP COMING IS "THERE IS AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST, CONTACT ADMIN OR TRY AGAIN LATER". TO ME I THINK THIS IS HAPPENING DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEIR BACK END DATA BASE MIGHT BE FILLED UP ALREADY AND THEY MAY NEED TO UPGRADE IT.
OR AM I THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING IT? KINDLY LET ME KNOW AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE TODAY.
THANKS

You are right, it started around noon, i thought it was from my own end but tried to do for other applicants, same still occurred. I have to leave it.

I would have inform everybody here, but when I login I discovered that mod have banned me undecided undecided for no reason.

Had to use another moniker.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 12:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Hi guys,

I was banned by the mod for no reason (fabem).

Be inform that the site is not going since yesterday afternoon, applicants can't submit to get a application code, no matter how you tried,same thing happens to all applicants through yesterday. The error showing "you should contact admin or try again later". What happened? Reasons best known to them alone.

So do not panic, once the site is fully back, I will inform you guys to continue your application.

For any other/more info, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult.

Check my previous post for my number.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by draper: 2:33am On Jun 05, 2018
even after unregistering my account, using another email I still get unpending applications as feed back. I tire o. someone help me here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Ehyah, Sorry for the ban!
As it is now, the site is back to normal and i have been able to complete 6 applications already by this time.
You guys can go ahead and continue your registration.
Fabemlola:

You are right, it started around noon, i thought it was from my own end but tried to do for other applicants, same still occurred. I have to leave it.

I would have inform everybody here, but when I login I discovered that mod have banned me undecided undecided for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Esji80(m): 4:03am On Jun 05, 2018
lookingfly:
mctech1818@gmail.com
Tech18 said I should inform all those that mailed him to check their emails. He was banned yesterday by Antispam Bot for 3days.Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jennifer89(f): 6:15am On Jun 05, 2018
DTOBS:

Were you able to log in?

No
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 6:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Please I have problem with passport uploading, it's saying JPEG only and the picture I want to use is JPEG, what could be the problem.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2018
tosins:
Please I have problem with passport uploading, it's saying JPEG only and the picture I want to use is JPEG, what could be the problem.
Convert it to jpg and it will upload.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2018
OrangeDream:
Convert it to jpg and it will upload.

I have done that, I even use my phone to snap another one it's saying the same thing
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2018
glo12:
Please at the point of filling educationally background. For the certificate obtained, is it BSC or BSC information technology?
bsc information technology

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2018
tosins:

I have done that, I even use my phone to snap another one it's saying the same thing
set your phone camera to "high resolution " and take your picture, then you use paint to resize it and the quality should not be less than 50kb and greater than 100kb
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by genbaks(m): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Please this is the message I got when ever I clicked on compelet application. Please help a brother

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
we should all note that when you unresgister your previous account, the email that you made use of cannot work again because that email is already in there data base. you need to open a fresh email
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 7:32am On Jun 05, 2018
masterfactor:

set your phone camera to "high resolution " and take your picture, then you use paint to resize it and the quality should not be less than 50kb and greater than 100kb

God blessing fall on you thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Jennifer89:

No
okay, this is what I will suggest you do...
Try and use a new device with a new IP device to start all over. What I mean is that, if you have been using your phone before, stop and use a PC with a new gmail address. And if you have hen using your PC too, you can do cache clear up on your PC or visit any cafe/registration center around you for them to help you out.

genbaks:
Please this is the message I got when ever I clicked on compelet application. Please help a brother
This message simply shows that your application locked down already and you won't be able to proceed with that one again.
Solution: Start again afresh with a new gmail address, really arrange your First name and Middle name and if you have two phone no, you can make use of a new one, this is just to aid you bypass the first stage faster.

tosins:
Solution: Make sure your passport is a recent one and it is very clear if possible, you can scan it in colour format and let the dpi resolution be around 500 to 600. Then go ahead and resize using paint or Microsoft office photo (the best) to a size within 50-100kb.

Peace.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tosins(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2018
DTOBS:

okay, this is what I will suggest you do...
Try and use a new device with a new IP device to start all over. What I mean is that, if you have been using your phone before, stop and use a PC with a new gmail address. And if you have hen using your PC too, you can do cache clear up on your PC or visit any cafe/registration center around you for them to help you out.

This message simply shows that your application locked down already and you won't be able to proceed with that one again.
Solution: Start again afresh with a new gmail address, really arrange your First name and Middle name and if you have two phone no, you can make use of a new one, this is just to aid you bypass the first stage faster.

Solution: Make sure your passport is a recent one and it is very clear if possible, you can scan it in colour format and let the dpi resolution be around 500 to 600. Then go ahead and resize using paint or Microsoft office photo (the best) to a size within 50-100kb.

Peace.

Thanks I finally use paint

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bushbar: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2018
pls any whatsapp group should add me up 08065996249
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Otapiapia1: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please someone should clarify me and other confused fellow, after logging in with the username and password sent, and uploading of passport, is there any other document to upload or more forms to fill? Secondly any other thing to print, cause if I click on complete application, it takes me to "Access denied, please login to continue, when clicked on login, it brings up a blank page...any clarification on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Cassie74: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
tibaonnet:
Guys help me, This is what I got after I have filled the first form I cannot proceed from here, how do I go from here cos I didn't receive any email from them.

Hi tibaonnet... how much did you pay for your Ace feed and was it really good... waiting for you to answer. Cheers
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
This simply shows that you have failed to read up solutions to your question. Let me advice you take a few back clicks and read upon the solution and if after that you still have issue, let us know.
Otapiapia1:
Please someone should clarify me and other confused fellow, after logging in with the username and password sent, and uploading of passport, is there any other document to upload or more forms to fill? Secondly any other thing to print, cause if I click on complete application, it takes me to "Access denied, please login to continue, when clicked on login, it brings up a blank page...any clarification on this will be highly appreciated.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wonyi: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
ilevic:
Somebody above 30 is too old to apply but a 75 year old man is still contesting as president. I tire for this country...

Did you still apply?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by micflo28(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Who has been able to apply for the officer cadre it always writes pending application. And can I register again after unregistering one I registered with a marshal inspectorate cadre meant for HND. Will it amount to double registration?.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MsOzylove(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
DTOBS:
Ehyah, Sorry for the ban!
As it is now, the site is back to normal and i have been able to complete 6 applications already by this time.
You guys can go ahead and continue your registration.

DTOBS, how did you go about it? It's still saying "an error occurred while processing your request, pls contact admin or try again later" Hope I can still proceed with my application(I mean the same email) or I need to start again with a new mail. Please reply ASAP
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tibaonnet: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
Cassie74:

Hi tibaonnet... how much did you pay for your Ace feed and was it really good... waiting for you to answer. Cheers

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MsOzylove(f): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Fabemlola:

Have you been able to apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.