Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664232 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tglobal08(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2018
pls help I have reach the referees part,I tried to input the second referee but it is telling that the referees should be minimum of 2 in which that is the second one.due to this I can't pass that stage pls help me out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by badmus54: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Please
help how can I correct mistake after have already complete my registration and also print it out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
Custom Service is out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by talk2modest: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2018
Gbogbolet:
Custom Service is out
What's the link
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
talk2modest:
What's the link
check job vacancy front page, I've created thread for that
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Gbogbolet:
check job vacancy front page, I've created thread for that
Simple Question!!!!! WHAT IS THE LINK? Don't come and scam people here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Jeresa: 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
I noticed I cud only upload passport... is der any oda documents I can upload?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gosj01(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
After deactivating my previous applications, i kept getting this while opening new one an error occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later. up to now. Abeg who is me or who can help me?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by baryour769(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
pls is the printout neccessary coloured? i cos did black nd white
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2018
becoben:

Simple Question!!!!!
WHAT IS THE LINK? Don't come and scam people here
You are too forward.. that is your issue. i didn't post the link here for people not to be scammed.. i was given the link from all dose whatsapp job group stuffs.. i posted d tin on the front page so that Nigerians will react if its true or not b4 sharing the link here..
Now the application is even a scam.. you now see my reason? The thread you are in was created by me.. I confirmed first b4 creating dis thread too.. can you now rest
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hybridz: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2018

sure it will
ok ooo....noted!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
MsOzylove:

DTOBS, how did you go about it? It's still saying "an error occurred while processing your request, pls contact admin or try again later" Hope I can still proceed with my application(I mean the same email) or I need to start again with a new mail. Please reply ASAP
The site has been going on fine since midnight. I have done so many applications today.

If you are still getting the same error message, try using another browser or clearing your cache browser before continuing. If you get the response that the email has been used, then you will need to open a new gmail and start afresh.

Hope you will be able to go about it!!!

Let me know if you still have any ish.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ilevic(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
wonyi:

Did you still apply?
why did u ask?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
MsOzylove:

Have you been able to apply?

Yes. Done many today. The site came back in the midnight.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MsOzylove(f): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2018
DTOBS:

The site has been going on fine since midnight. I have done so many applications today.

If you are still getting the same error message, try using another browser or clearing your cache browser before continuing. If you get the response that the email has been used, then you will need to open a new gmail and start afresh.

Hope you will be able to go about it!!!

Let me know if you still have any ish.
Alright... Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wonyi: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
ilevic:

why did u ask?

You made reference to the age limit. Please how did you go about it?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hi Guys,

For those that want to apply but getting "The email you are using is already been used by somebody else. Well what might caused it is because you have used the email before though you might not see the application code and you want to use the same email again, it won't go. Once you use the email, weather it goes or not, it won't go again.

But goes in a rare cases where you will see "contact admin or try again later" but the code is already in your email, i experience it today for like two applicants where we can't submit their info not knowing the application code was already sent to their email.

You can apply both on PC and Phone now, a lot of upgrade was done when they went offline yesterday. So you can apply with any device but make sure that you change the password sent to your email after you have login before you start your application fully or else you keep getting the same access denied.

For those re-applying, swap all your info at the first stage of application except Position, Date of birth and Phone Number, then you can swap the correct info back once you by pass access denied stage.

If you are still having any issue or need some help, you can contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Check my previous post for our phone number.

Thank You.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
The site is down for the past an hour, You might encounter some difficulties if you are applying now or better still leave it till the site is restored.

Modify: The site is back to normal and better.

Thank You.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Cassie74: 7:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=tibaonnet post=68205344][/quote]

Thanks, tot you were given a discount grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ilevic(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
wonyi:

You made reference to the age limit. Please how did you go about it?

Young wo/man, I never told you I applied or not neither did I indicate if I'm above 30 or not... If you are below 30 and you want to apply, do. And if you are above 30, follow your conscience and leave me out of it... but remember the rule says below 30...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wonyi: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
ilevic:

Young wo/man, I never told you I applied or not neither did I indicate if I'm above 30 or not... If you are below 30 and you want to apply, do. And if you are above 30, follow your conscience and leave me out of it... but remember the rule says below 30...

Do people still talk/type this way?
So rude
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by wonyi: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2018
ilevic:
Somebody above 30 is too old to apply but a 75 year old man is still contesting as president. I tire for this country...

After now stay off my mention
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ilevic(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
wonyi:

Do people still talk/type this way?
So rude

Aww. Sowie sir. I was not brought to be rude... And besides I don't think my response is rude but if that is how appears to you, apologies pls...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pls I can't input my LGA in the first. Wen ever I click it it will be showing blank.pls who is experiencing that.I want to apply for someone
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ogunleti01: 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
tglobal08:
pls help I have reach the referees part,I tried to input the second referee but it is telling that the referees should be minimum of 2 in which that is the second one.due to this I can't pass that stage pls help me out
which means after filling those fields , you did not press on add before pressing next
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samlestic(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
Send A message to 08066471493 to b added to watsapp group
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gosj01(m): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2018
After following all appropriate steps about creating new email, names, phone number e.t.c, I still got "Access denied" for the third time and account. i give up now. Good luck to those who had passed this "access denied" stage. Make i go sleep since afternoon wey i don dey on it.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Takon231: 1:53am On Jun 06, 2018
Pls someone should help me out. When I registered and try to complete my application, it returns "access denied" and also returns a blank space if I click login. What should I do pls
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Takon231: 1:56am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ngo4hel: 4:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Access deny problem, can someone help please

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.