Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663969 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Munzy14(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
access denied. any solution? cc DTOBS help.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
DTOBS:
At first, I didn't want to respond to this but when I saw another person with the same issue, I decided to respond!
With the error message like that, two things are involved: Is either your email has been used by another person or Your earlier Registration has been accepted and the log in details sent to the email you provided (It happen to me yesterday while registering a customer, The site was misbehaving and it was given the error message of Contact admin stuff, When I tried to register the person back in the midnight, I got the response that the email has been used, so i checked the mail and I saw that the log in details has been sent since). So go back to check your mail for the details and if at the end, you didn't see the mail, Please try and start all over again.

Exactly. To those experiencing this, check your inbox. Same thing happened this afternoon applying for applicants. Once you see error or contact admin in the first stage, keep refreshing same page, and leave it. come back some hours later and refresh the page, you will be surprise that the code has been sent to the email. Welldone DTOBS.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes Boss!
Even this afternoon, the error message was coming again, I dont know if the site is working back now. I was away for some time now.
Welldone Boss!
Fabemlola:

Exactly. To those experiencing this, check your inbox. Same thing happened this afternoon applying for applicants. Once you see error or contact admin in the first stage, keep refreshing same page, and leave it. come back some hours later and refresh the page, you will be surprise that the code has been sent to the email. Welldone DTOBS.

Munzy14:
access denied. any solution?
cc DTOBS help.
The only solution is to restart afresh by creating a new gmail account and trying to use a PC for it and also, try to reshuffle your names.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by obysgirl: 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
pls am finding it difficult to register,any help?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Munzy14(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
DTOBS:
Yes Boss!
Even this afternoon, the error message was coming again, I dont know if the site is working back now. I was away for some time now.
Welldone Boss!

The only solution is to restart afresh by creating a new gmail account and trying to use a PC for it and also, try to reshuffle your names.
ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hello,I am back after the 3 days ban.

To all those that send me a mail.Check your inbox

Thanks Boss Fabem and DTOBS for for keeping the thread lively.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Welcome back boss
tech18:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
DTOBS:
Welcome back boss
thank you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=DTOBS post=68267079]Yes Boss!
Welldone Boss!

It is still the same thing since morning.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
tech18:

WELCOME BACK SIR.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fabemlola:

WELCOME BACK SIR.
Thank you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 4:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=Fabemlola post=68268030][/quote]It is a
Server error from their end.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shayubobo: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
DTOBS:
At first, I didn't want to respond to this but when I saw another person with the same issue, I decided to respond!
With the error message like that, two things are involved: Is either your email has been used by another person or Your earlier Registration has been accepted and the log in details sent to the email you provided (It happen to me yesterday while registering a customer, The site was misbehaving and it was given the error message of Contact admin stuff, When I tried to register the person back in the midnight, I got the response that the email has been used, so i checked the mail and I saw that the log in details has been sent since). So go back to check your mail for the details and if at the end, you didn't see the mail, Please try and start all over again.
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hybridz: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
dreamchaser13:

Yeah. Ndlea drug test and I think they also conduct drug test for any force job
Alright. thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Godrocks: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
honestly speaking am tired of this stuff, I registers the first time and my details was sent to my email when I tried completing the application it said access denied, so I unregistered the account and created a new application with different email address and number but its showing error occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later, can anyone help out on what to do
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by vanV: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
veraiyke:
what's your location
Ibadan
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ghoste: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Godrocks:
honestly speaking am tired of this stuff, I registers the first time and my details was sent to my email when I tried completing the application it said access denied, so I unregistered the account and created a new application with different email address and number but its showing error occurred while processing your request, please contact admin or try again later, can anyone help out on what to do

Same here man, i have tried evrytin possible
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
abbeycom101:
IN VIEW OF THE ONGOING FRSC RECRUITMENT, PLS CONTACT US FOR YOUR

ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (36)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY MATTERS (100)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (100)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON GENERAL STUDIES (20)

CONTACT JOHN ON 08121501243, U CAN AS WELL FORWARD YOUR EMAIL ADD TO THE NUMBER
BEST OF LUCK

NB: IF U DONT RECEIVE YOURS KINDLY CALL 08121501243
I am still expecting the package
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by LeoFish92(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
DTOBS:
If you have successfully uploaded your passport, I'm very sure you will see where "next" is written boldly, click that and continue with your application. Once you are done, you will see how to print your data page and a mail will also be sent to you.

Baba I get this access denied page, I successfully uploaded my passport, using chrome on Android set to desktop view

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by masterfactor(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
abbeycom101:
IN VIEW OF THE ONGOING FRSC RECRUITMENT, PLS CONTACT US FOR YOUR

ORAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (36)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY MATTERS (100)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON ROAD SAFETY PROFESSIONAL STUDIES (100)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON GENERAL STUDIES (20)

CONTACT JOHN ON 08121501243, U CAN AS WELL FORWARD YOUR EMAIL ADD TO THE NUMBER
BEST OF LUCK

NB: IF U DONT RECEIVE YOURS KINDLY CALL 08121501243
thanks a lot, I encourage others to patronize his work it is very useful. thanks once again
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
Hi Guys,

The web has been down since morning. Don't panic if you have been experiencing "An error occurred while processing your application, please contact admin or try again later".

Some applicants have used different emails because of this error, do not panic. It is error from their end. The web is only going for those that have received their code and want to complete their application. But for those just starting the application from the beginning, it is possible to witness the error for now.

The issue has been coming and going for the past three days. Lets just relax for now, once it is back, you shall be informed.

Instinct Computer Consult

Thanks.

Give us update at your own end? cc: DTOBS and Tech18
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
peppo4live:
I followed the steps you highlighted. But I can't create a new account at moment. It displays I have a pending application. What is the next step to take? Thanks

Try to change names, phone number, address of which you can later change
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by temiidayo: 4:31am On Jun 08, 2018
hello everyone if you have difficulty to complete your application form online for FRSC recruitment i can help with the sum of #1000 naira
your information i will need is:
position you want to apply for:
email:
name(surname first):
contact address:
phone no.:
Preferred Screening Venue:
next of kin name,address,phone no,email & relationship:
DOB/place of birth:
height & weight:
state of origin,LGA & Hometown:
Gender & marital status:

if you have issues to continue with the form all you need do is provide the details below:

passport photograph:

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
Qualification Type | Start Date | End Date | Name Of School | Qualifications Obtained
Tertiary:
Post-Primary:
Primary :

WORK EXPERIENCE(Minimum of two)
Start Date | End Date | Company Name | E-Mail | Phone Number

REFEREES(minimum of two)
Name | Phone Number | E-Mail

PROVIDE ALL THE DETAILS ABOVE VIA TEMIEMMA91@GMAIL.COM AND WE CAN CHAT ON 08027373856 TO UPDATE ON THE PROGRESS.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kurupt01: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2018
The site is/was back ON!

Just started fresh registration for a friend .
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by africanman85: 7:30am On Jun 08, 2018
I can't upload my documents. When I clicked the drop down menu, it came out blank. I have tried other browsers.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Fabemlola:
Hi Guys,

The web has been down since morning. Don't panic if you have been experiencing "An error occurred while processing your application, please contact admin or try again later".

Some applicants have used different emails because of this error, do not panic. It is error from their end. The web is only going for those that have received their code and want to complete their application. But for those just starting the application from the beginning, it is possible to witness the error for now.

The issue has been coming and going for the past three days. Lets just relax for now, once it is back, you shall be informed.

Instinct Computer Consult

Thanks.

Give us update at your own end? cc: DTOBS and Tech18
Sir,it is now going
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2018
africanman85:
I can't upload my documents. When I clicked the drop down menu, it came out blank. I have tried other browsers.
did you upload passport photograph? That is only thing you are to upload
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 7:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Godrocks:
Let's talk,see my signature.I have a solution

To path error
Access denied,etd
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by massive1019(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Kurupt01:
The site is/was back ON!

Just started fresh registration for a friend .
after logging in ....were you able to proceed?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by OG1BABY(f): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2018
Please, can documents be uploaded now?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by africanman85: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2018
tech18:
did you upload passport photograph? That is only thing you are to upload
Yes I uploaded my passport photograph. So I should just go ahead and submit ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.