Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663597 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
UPDATE...

SITE UNDER MAINTENANCE, WE WILL BE BACK SHORTLY
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
pinkvirus:
Pls wat do I do from here

Select Complete Application
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Fabemlola: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
DTOBS:
UPDATE...

SITE UNDER MAINTENANCE, WE WILL BE BACK SHORTLY

Kudos to you.

The site is under maintenance and it has been doing somehow since morning. Well done bro.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sulmeza(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
DTOBS:
Anytime you want to print it, Log in back to your the portal, click "my application" and click "print data page"

There is no way you can download the data page on your phone.
I actually downloaded mine on my phone, with Firefox.
Just click on the 'print' icon, it'll bring up the option "save as PDF"

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PweetyHitee(f): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Help me please how do I upload my passport using phone
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dreamchaser13: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hybridz:

were u told a drug test would be conducted?

Yeah. Ndlea drug test and I think they also conduct drug test for any force job
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by shayubobo: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
peeps in the house ,please i need help. I tried to apply and i was sent a confirmation in my email with password which they told me to proceed to the website to continue my registeration.so i login with that email on their website and i tried to fill my details where i was asked to input my name,date of birth,email and others... and after doing that,i clicked on submit but an error came up that Sorry, the E-Mail you are trying to register with is already in use by another user, please if it was you, try logging in with your user account and try this application again.
this is the same email i used to start the registeration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by peppo4live: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

Login, you will see the name you registered with at the top. Select it, next page will display my account, edit my profile then a blank passport of yours. Select my account then the next page you will see unregister.
I followed the steps you highlighted. But I can't create a new account at moment. It displays I have a pending application. What is the next step to take? Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omoeko001(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2018
DTOBS:
Ehyah, Sorry for the ban!
As it is now, the site is back to normal and i have been able to complete 6 applications already by this time.
You guys can go ahead and continue your registration.

can you help me register, I have been having problem with access denied login
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omoeko001(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2018
Fabemlola:

Yes. Done many today. The site came back in the midnight.
I keep getting access login denied can you help me?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HumbleServant(m): 2:11am On Jun 07, 2018
Can't create an account. Keeps saying u have a pending application. Please help a broda!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HumbleServant(m): 2:32am On Jun 07, 2018
I keeping getting dis error message. Plz, what have I done wrong or what should I do?

1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Pikerr: 2:34am On Jun 07, 2018
login again
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by micflo28(m): 3:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Is NIN and Drivers License Number a prerequisite to be shortlisted
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 6:13am On Jun 07, 2018
omoeko001:

can you help me register, I have been having problem with access denied login
send me a mail aadeoluoluwatobi@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by guavaflakes: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2018
HumbleServant:
Can't create an account. Keeps saying u have a pending application. Please help a broda!

Have u tried using a new email and new phone number?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HumbleServant(m): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2018
guavaflakes:

Have u tried using a new email and new phone number?
Yes. I just use a new email address
It keeps saying d same thing. Honestly speaking I'm tired
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by guavaflakes: 6:38am On Jun 07, 2018
HumbleServant:

Yes. I just use a new email address
It keeps saying d same thing. Honestly speaking I'm tired

Try using a different fone number with the email... Because the old fone number is already registered,
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HumbleServant(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2018
It keeps writing dis nonsense below. Even after a new email was created. Who experienced dis, n how did u overcome it? Thanks in anticipation!

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HumbleServant(m): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Please, help me out with this problem message. I need to register this. Pls, help out. Thanks!

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bushbar: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
pls is there anything like referee form after registration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by bushbar: 9:28am On Jun 07, 2018
pls is there anything like referee form after registration .
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Godrocks: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2018
shayubobo:
peeps in the house ,please i need help. I tried to apply and i was sent a confirmation in my email with password which they told me to proceed to the website to continue my registeration.so i login with that email on their website and i tried to fill my details where i was asked to input my name,date of birth,email and others... and after doing that,i clicked on submit but an error came up that Sorry, the E-Mail you are trying to register with is already in use by another user, please if it was you, try logging in with your user account and try this application again.
am having the same issues here can someone help out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by vanV: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Pls I need help with the registration.
Please help a brother.
I'm stuck with the first stage
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2018
At first, I didn't want to respond to this but when I saw another person with the same issue, I decided to respond!
With the error message like that, two things are involved: Is either your email has been used by another person or Your earlier Registration has been accepted and the log in details sent to the email you provided (It happen to me yesterday while registering a customer, The site was misbehaving and it was given the error message of Contact admin stuff, When I tried to register the person back in the midnight, I got the response that the email has been used, so i checked the mail and I saw that the log in details has been sent since). So go back to check your mail for the details and if at the end, you didn't see the mail, Please try and start all over again.
shayubobo:
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Crownofwealth(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Started and completed the whole process with just ten minutes. Thanks be to God.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by veraiyke(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
bushbar:
pls is there anything like referee form after registration .
there's no referee form
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by vanV: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2018
Crownofwealth:
Started and completed the whole process with just ten minutes. Thanks be to God.

Can u epp me with mine
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ghoste: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Given up on this crap, nothing is working. Crappy site
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Crownofwealth(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2018
vanV:

Can u epp me with mine
so sorry bro.my data is almost finished
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by destiro(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
it seems I am the only one that had this issue of missing secondary school data after submission
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by veraiyke(m): 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
vanV:

Can u epp me with mine
what's your location

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.