Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

How To Grow Beards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Grow Beards (976 Views)

Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow Beards by anuofia(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2018
I need to grow beards to look like a man.. Pls nairaland people give me some hints on what to do... Pls no insult
Re: How To Grow Beards by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2018
Me too
Re: How To Grow Beards by njideoby(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2018
As in? You want to look like the real ANUOFIA that you are? Have you not heard of the ban of Taliban beard by one popular church in your country?
Re: How To Grow Beards by JasonScoolari: 6:39pm On May 27, 2018
Your moniker has already done the damage.
Re: How To Grow Beards by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 27, 2018
Don't waste your time & money...

Beards grow naturally.
Re: How To Grow Beards by Lonestar124: 7:17pm On May 27, 2018
Eat enough cucumbers
Re: How To Grow Beards by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Start eating cocoyam

☣ ☠
Re: How To Grow Beards by gonkin(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2018
When im looking for a way to get rid of mine. Beard is like menstruation to me cuz i have to shave every 4 day otherwise the itching is hell and when i kept it for 2 weeks i didn't really fancy it. I want a clean face so i could look younger.

Those that wanna grow it, by the time it kicks off u go know whats up
Re: How To Grow Beards by Apus: 9:21pm On May 27, 2018
anuofia:
I need to grow beards to look like a man.. Pls nairaland people give me some hints on what to do... Pls no insult

The man above me said it all.

Buh if u insist, get original methylated spirit or so-fine hair cream,soak SK(Igbo) inside for like a week. Start applying to the areas you want the hair to grow.

Mind U, don't expect magic cos the truth about beard growth all boils down to genetics. Try to eat lots of nutritious food with rest added. Continue this procedure above (for atleast 5months)with much patience, you will experience hair growth.
Re: How To Grow Beards by kalu61(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2018
anuofia:
This you moniker self. You bi woman.before

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is So Stubborn And Disrespectful / The Importance Of Sexual Purity / Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.