Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Palestinians Need To Know This... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Palestinians Need To Know This... (2449 Views)

Know This And Know Peace / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems / A Peace Agreement Will Be Signed Between The Israelis And The Palestinians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2018
budaatum:

Peter, go get yourself a Bible and read it. Then read some history too please. The land grab was way back in the early books. When it was grabbed, there was slaughter too so no one was alive to say "gi'me my land back Jew!" Many years passed after that and it just wasn't an issue when Christ was said to be alive, and besides, didn't it belong to Rome at the time?

After the first world war and much in between, Europe felt guilty for killing the Jews and offered them land to form their own nation. Are you aware they were offered Uganda? But the Jews of the time, who had never been to Palestine, dusted their Bible and said they wanted Palestine because, "that was the land their god had promised and given them", and Britain and USA just took it from its occupants and said, "there you go, have it". They had to lie and make various dodgy deals with the Arab nations and the Palestinians too to steal it from them and give it to the Jews whom actually, they detested and didn't want living in their countries!

The thing is that it might not have been the issue it is today if those land grabbing Jews hadn't gotten greedy and occupied more land than they were initially given. Now Palestinians watch lands their forefathers had cultivated and lived on for years being occupied by some other people who have no title to the land except for some god book!

Its very similar to how we treat the oil regions of Nigeria. We steal their resources, pollute their land so they can't grow or fish for food, and expect them not to complain! I'm sorry, but I would not like or accept it if I were the one treated the way the Palestinians or the inhabitants of Nigeria's oil regions are treated. It is not fair, and I can't accept any god worth worshipping should sanction such theft!

I've left out quite a lot of detail here so do some research and don't just take my word for it.

You are very funny......you been reading qur'an too much, right? grin
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2018
spartan117:

Re-examine this scripture and ask the Holy Spirit for divine interpretation, the king has already been revealed. Don’t be misled.

Maybe he is waiting for his false king Antichrist grin
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2018
MrPresident1:

Fücking satanist. Begone! And that is a command.

Guy, we never start self and yiu already exposing your true self. Na wao....� �
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2018
spartan117:

Maybe you were once spirit filled and maybe the spirit of God is still there dormant in you. However it's clear that he is no longer at work in your life, your actions and words betray you.

Put more oil in your lamp and be a faithful watchman. I'm not here to mock you or make jest of you, I'm above that. But I'll leave you with this scripture:

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

May the peace of the Lord which passeth all understanding be with you, Amen.

Amen and amen!
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2018
Anas09:

Where you not the same person announcing the coming of Jesus Christ here? What do you say he is coming as this time? Like a lamb to the slaughter again or as a Conquering King?

Wow, if someone else had asked this question..., but you who claim to know.

Natanyanhu is just there as a figure head, just like those in the Unites Nations are there as figure heads. Christ shall soon appear to take His Eternal throne sir.

I really wonder how you couldn't see how that Ezekiel's prophecy nailed you.

Again, i ask, you call the people in Israel today gentiles, okay, but where are the Israelites of God?

You have no idea that when God says a thing, He watches over it to fulfill it.
The Israelites, tho scattered around the world, still know who they were out there, and knew that a day will come that they will return to their land, and that happened in 1946.

Has it occurred to you to ask who Jesus reffered to as 'The Lost sheep of the House of Israel?, those are the ones to whom you now call the gentiles. The ones who went into exile in Assyria but never returned back.

They may have been lost, but YHWH their God, who made an everlasting covenant with Abraham their father, still knew who they were in the lands of the gentiles. and according to the prophecy given to Ezekiel whom you quoted, that prophecy got fulfilled.

Fear YHWH.

Carry go, you are right on track. grin
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2018
MrPresident1:

Fücking satanist. Begone! And that is a command.

It seems you have been reading qur'an and Buddhist book of recent.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by MrPresident1: 8:23pm On May 30, 2018
peteregwu:

Guy, we never start self and yiu already exposing your true self. Na wao....� �

Peter, you are just a mor○n.

The Father is all seeing, if you are one of he's, the hawks gat nothing on you.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by budaatum: 9:10pm On May 30, 2018
peteregwu:

You are very funny......you been reading qur'an too much, right? grin
I don't remember the Quran has anything to say about it. Neither did I ask you to get your info from the Quran!
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 7:20pm On May 31, 2018
budaatum:

I would claim God detests those who do not do his will.
You rightly said, 'You'd claim'. Beloved, as an atheist, you are in no position to tell what the Will of God is, and can not know when it is done or not. God's Will is not like man's sir.

budaatum:

Good, so let's work with that alone,love, and not more than one loves oneself. In fact, the prayer,"Forgive us our trespasses" sets a nice limit on how much love one should have for others. "As much as one wishes to be loved" ,to be exact. In effect,if one wishes to be loved a little,one just need love others a little, and the more loving one wants,the more one needs to love.
Again, Our Lord Jesus says, 'Love your neighbour as you love yourself, not Love your neighbour more than you love yourself.

budaatum:

Now back to op. Have the Land grabbers not loved themselves at the expense of others by grabbing their land?
Plisssssss. Can you tell me at what time in History the Palestinians became owners of the land of Israel?

Sir, the last time i checked, the creator of the Heavens and earth, decided to give that land to his friend Abraham.

Bros, you see that land, even the Jews themselves can not give that land away even if they tried to. YHWH keeps to His words and He does not consult with flesh while doing His Will.

He made an everlasting Covenant with Abraham to give him that land, so even Abraham's descendants can't give it away.

Gen 13:14-15
And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

It says FOREVER.

Genesis:15:18
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Deut. 34:4
And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.
I think the one you should be accusing of land grabbing should be YHWH, that is if he can grab his own land.

The Land is YHWH's, to whom He chooses, He will give it, and He gave it to Abraham and his kids FOREVER, NONE OF US CAN CHANGE IT.

budaatum:

I do nothave any intentionofseeinganyone live accordingto Christ's teachings! That is a choice every individual makesfor themself, after allnoonewouldbe punishedfor the sinsofbuda andbuda wouldnot be punished forthesins ofothers!
Well said. That is why you should leave us Christians live our lives and be judged abd punished by disobeying the Will of our God.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
budaatum:

As to an atheist not knowing "what the Life and teachings of Jesus means" , well, I guess that's an opinion, and one a certain Pharisee had that made him thank God he was not like that tax collector over there. It is also the lesson of the Good Samaritan.
No, that is not the same scenario at all. By that, i didn't judge you by saying i am better than you becos you are an atheist no. What i meant there is, You as an atheist live free of Christ's teachings hence do not know what it means to shed off the old natural self that we Christians have been used to. You do not know our travails or struggles. You don't know what it means to have the Holy Spirit, bask in his love and peace, then fall into sin, grieve Him and possibly loose His precious presence.

You do not know what it means to give up oneself and surrender to a totally new way of life different from what you ever knew. With this, i repeat, you can not teach a Christian to live according to the teachings of Christ because it takes the Holy Spirit for one to know what the Will of God is in the first place, and be enabled to do it. And, my dear sir, you don't know who the Holy Spirit is.

budaatum:

Are you aware they were considered in the same way Muslims are seen by some today? Yet, it does seem Christ was saying the Samaritan would enter the Kingdom of God way before the Priest and the Levite, both who believed, would.
Why were they considered the way Muslims are seen today? Were they strapping bombs and killing people?

Were their men taking refuge in Hospitals, schools, and putting their newborns in front of them as they throw bombs into other peoples spaces?

What did they do?

budaatum:

There is a reason why some who call "Lord, Lord" will gnash their teeth, why there are many mansions in his Father's house, why common stones would be raised up to sing haleluya, and why some will hear from the mouths of babies.
Don't bother yourself bro, the Lord knows the ones that are His, and He is known of them. His voice they hear and will follow Him.

budaatum:

If I believed Christians became perfect saints, do you not think I too would be a Christian?
You must think you reject Christ becos you can. Hahahahahaha. Bros, if He wants you today, you'd run with your feet hitting the back of your head towards him. Ask Paul.
Here is what the Master Himself said.

The Message Bible. John 6:43-46
Jesus said, "Don't bicker among yourselves over me. You're not in charge here. The Father who sent me is in charge. He draws people to me—that's the only way you'll ever come. Only then do I do my work, putting people together, setting them on their feet, ready for the End.

King James says, 'No one can come to me except My Father draws him'. He knows His own and choose them to be His long before creation.

There are still many vessels fitted for distraction pretending to be Christians, in due time, they shall gall out and go to where the rightly belong. So also some of His disciples are satanists, prostitutes, witches, and atheist now, in due time, the light will shine on them and they will cross over.

If you belong to Him, you'll come. It doesn't depend on you per say.

budaatum:

Christianity simple shows a way and how to be so there would be peace on earth where the lamb would not be eaten by the lion. It is why the peacemakers are blessed. The Spiritual growth of a follower of Christ makes them the salt of the earth. I know you know the value of unsalty salt.
This is all you know about Christianity? Oh Wow. They shall be surprises on the other side of eternity.

budaatum:

As for me, my credentials are displayed for you to observe if I understand the teachings or not. You may want to ask why an atheist detesting Christian might refer to atheist buda as "my dearest" and "my love", by the way. Is it because she sees the devils spirit in buda, perhaps?
You are a dearly beloved because you are created in the image of God, like me. And, Jesus died for you the same way He did for me. He loves you the same way He loves me. And, He says i should love you as much as i love myself, altho, not more than myself.

In every sinner, is a potential saint. I wasn't born a Christian, I was born a sinner. If Christ cast me off, i won't be what i am today. So yeah, you are dearly beloved, but you are not 'my love'. Jesus is my Love.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 8:36pm On May 31, 2018
budaatum:

By my fruit am I known, my dear, and not by mere words like "believe". I guess I can be said to be a James sort of guy than a Paulinite, I exhibit my actions, rather than my faith and let people see if my eye is dim or not.
Very correct, by our actions (fruits)we are known, For without Faith it is impossible to please God.

You know, there are two kinds of people, the ones who says to God, " Let your Will be done oh Lord, and those to whom the Lord says, Well then, have it your way'. The means determines the end.

budaatum:

As you well know, buda does not believe, nor does she consider 'believing' to be a virtue since even the devil is said to believe. You have claimed I "can never know the intricacies of being a believer", and you may be correct. I personally prefer to know than believe, as I see no virtue in what even the devil is said to do.[/quote[
I never knew that Buda was a 'She'.

It's your choice to make.
[quote author=budaatum post=68019200]
Go and read any of the Gospels. You would find that those who opposed Jesus Christ also believed, but I am certain you would not claim their believing was of any merit. I find a foundation based on knowing to be firmer than one based on mere believing.
Those who opposed Christ believed in what?

You can never know without believing first.
Faith precedes knowledge, but, well, you have your ways so will do things your way. It's your choice.

budaatum:

I'll end this with that Pharissee and the atheist again and have you consider Christ words when the former says, "Thank you Lord that I am not like that atheist over there"!
“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You Who claim God does not exist should not be the one trying to blackmail a Christian.

God knows i did not judge you, oh well, maybe you feel judged, but that is on you not on me. I have not exalted myself beyond measure.

If a fish told you that you can never know what it means to live in water, the fish is only stating a fact, not because they fish feels superior living inside water. You can also try go under water and see how it feels.

I repeat, You as an atheist, are far from being in the position to tell a Christian how to live a Christian life according to the teachings of Christ. The Will of God is revealed only to the inner circle and you are an outsider, yet you want to stand outside and point to us how we shd live. Sorry sir, you can't do that.

budaatum:

I refrain from saying an amen lest it be seen as buda cursing. But I will say, 'salt', as in, may you be salted.
Good. For the Bible says 'Even the fool when he refrains from speaking he is counted as wise.

I no call you fool o.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 8:38pm On May 31, 2018
peteregwu:

Carry go, you are right on track. grin
Lol.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by budaatum: 3:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Anas09:

Very correct, by our actions (fruits)we are known, For without Faith it is impossible to please God.
No Anas, you have not called me a fool at all, and I am not claiming you have. I would go even further and claim you will forever find it almost impossible to say a rude word to me. You might think it is your faith that would stop you, though note how it only seems to work with one single atheist whom you dearly find yourself loving! It must indeed be the power of God manifesting in you!

Now, to th above. You cannot possibly know what pleases God when it comes to someone else, for God might just have different missions for different people. It is as Christ said when John sent some to ask if he was the messiah, "the lame walk, the blind see, and to some the gospel is preached", different strokes for different folks see.

Do not be blinded by ones beliefs dear, for our actions are way more important than the thoughts that we hold in our heads as I have tried to show you with the Samaritan's parable, and as this thread itself testifies to. Those with Christ seem more antichristlike while we who are without, well....... Or do you really think God would care more about ones beliefs or ones faith than ones actions?

I advise you find out why Christ specifically chose the Samaritan for that parable. The hint is that according to the Israelites of his time, even the gentiles and dogs would make heaven before a Samaritan would since the Samaritans did not hold the right beliefs. It is like some Christians today believe Muslims would not enter heaven, yet there was Christ asking which one of them was more likely to, the priest and the Levite who both worshipped God, or the Samaritan who didn't but loved his fellow human being. Some who call "Lord, Lord" will gnash their teeth, scripture reads.

All said, you have stated your belief. You have however not considered what I said and which you claimed looking at would not be as I stated. As to I, an atheist, teaching a Christian how to behave, you are correct, I do no qualify. However, I look at you, a human being, and think I have not done too bad, or would you disagree?

Atheistically do I end with, the peace of the Lord is with you, just so my stance is not mistaken.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by Anas09: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2018
budaatum:

No Anas, you have not called me a fool at all, and I am not claiming you have. I would go even further and claim you will forever find it almost impossible to say a rude word to me. You might think it is your faith that would stop you, though note how it only seems to work with one single atheist whom you dearly find yourself loving! It must indeed be the power of God manifesting in you!

Now, to th above. You cannot possibly know what pleases God when it comes to someone else, for God might just have different missions for different people. It is as Christ said when John sent some to ask if he was the messiah, "the lame walk, the blind see, and to some the gospel is preached", different strokes for different folks see.

Do not be blinded by ones beliefs dear, for our actions are way more important than the thoughts that we hold in our heads as I have tried to show you with the Samaritan's parable, and as this thread itself testifies to. Those with Christ seem more antichristlike while we who are without, well....... Or do you really think God would care more about ones beliefs or ones faith than ones actions?

I advise you find out why Christ specifically chose the Samaritan for that parable. The hint is that according to the Israelites of his time, even the gentiles and dogs would make heaven before a Samaritan would since the Samaritans did not hold the right beliefs. It is like some Christians today believe Muslims would not enter heaven, yet there was Christ asking which one of them was more likely to, the priest and the Levite who both worshipped God, or the Samaritan who didn't but loved his fellow human being. Some who call "Lord, Lord" will gnash their teeth, scripture reads.

All said, you have stated your belief. You have however not considered what I said and which you claimed looking at would not be as I stated. As to I, an atheist, teaching a Christian how to behave, you are correct, I do no qualify. However, I look at you, a human being, and think I have not done too bad, or would you disagree?

Atheistically do I end with, the peace of the Lord is with you, just so my stance is not mistaken.
I'll find time to respond to this later.
Re: Palestinians Need To Know This... by peteregwu(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrPresident1:

Peter, you are just a mor○n.

The Father is all seeing, if you are one of he's, the hawks gat nothing on you.

Sorry, you don't know the Bible. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism / Oh God Of Creation, I Have A Question / What Is The Theme Of 2015 In Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.