Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Video: Mali Migrant Mamoudou Gassama Wows France With Paris Child Rescue - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video: Mali Migrant Mamoudou Gassama Wows France With Paris Child Rescue (812 Views)

More VIDEO: #mali President Being Taken Into A Military Camp / Comparing France With South Africa / Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Mali Migrant Mamoudou Gassama Wows France With Paris Child Rescue by thenewtribe: 1:44am On May 28, 2018
A Malian migrant has been hailed a hero after he scaled the front of a building in Paris to save a child hanging from a fourth-floor balcony.

In 30 seconds he pulls himself from balcony to balcony and grabs the four-year-old as a neighbour tries to hold the child from an adjoining flat.

President Emmanuel Macron has invited Mr Gassama to the Elysee Palace on Monday to thank him personally.

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo also praised the 22-year-old’s heroism and said she had called him to thank him.

The drama unfolded on Saturday evening on a street in the north of the city.

Mr Gassama told journalists he had been walking past when he saw a crowd gathered in front of the building.

“I did it because it was a child,” Le Parisien newspaper quoted him saying. “I climbed… Thank God I saved him.”

See video here: http://www.newtribeng.com/news/video-mali-migrant-mamoudou-gassama-wows-france-with-paris-child-rescue/

Re: Video: Mali Migrant Mamoudou Gassama Wows France With Paris Child Rescue by laudate: 1:56am On May 28, 2018
thenewtribe:
A Malian migrant has been hailed a hero after he scaled the front of a building in Paris to save a child hanging from a fourth-floor balcony.

In 30 seconds he pulls himself from balcony to balcony and grabs the four-year-old as a neighbour tries to hold the child from an adjoining flat.

President Emmanuel Macron has invited Mr Gassama to the Elysee Palace on Monday to thank him personally.

Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo also praised the 22-year-old’s heroism and said she had called him to thank him.

The drama unfolded on Saturday evening on a street in the north of the city.

Mr Gassama told journalists he had been walking past when he saw a crowd gathered in front of the building.

“I did it because it was a child,” Le Parisien newspaper quoted him saying. “I climbed… Thank God I saved him.”

See video here: http://www.newtribeng.com/news/video-mali-migrant-mamoudou-gassama-wows-france-with-paris-child-rescue/

I like this. wink No need for any long epistle by Macron. They should just give the Malian guy, French citizenship and EU passport, as well as a good well-paid job, if he doesn't have one already. Chikena! cheesy

cc: lalasticlala please move this to front page.

1 Like

Re: Video: Mali Migrant Mamoudou Gassama Wows France With Paris Child Rescue by rozayx5(m): 10:12am On May 28, 2018
yea CNN reported he has been given a job and citizenship

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Video: Mali Migrant Mamoudou Gassama Wows France With Paris Child Rescue by rozayx5(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2018
cool cool

His call has been picked

1 Like

Re: Video: Mali Migrant Mamoudou Gassama Wows France With Paris Child Rescue by Lucasbalo(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
rozayx5:
yea CNN reported he has been given a job and citizenship

lalasticlala

If he did that in present day America, Trampy the racist would have deported him back to Mali. Difference between President Macron of France and a racist lying pig pretending to be a US president.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Soon To Begin Land Seizure From White South African Farmers / Trump Impeachment Latest: What Sacked US Envoy Told Congress / How Intensely Does The Left-Wing Media Hate Trump?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.