Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

$16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu (13574 Views)

N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by NextGovernor(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2018
toffyz:
I will always remember this man for one thing, he spent heavily on Eyinmba int. fc to land the caf champions league cup twice consecutively...around 2004 and 2005, if I'm nt mistaken.

Will Eyimba put food on somebody table?
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Desdola(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2018
This clown should go and sleep. why didnt he say this all these while.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by BabaO2: 8:38am On May 28, 2018
OBJ, where is the power ?
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by precious1967(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2018
This man should shut his mouth in shame. Useless man
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by asawanathegreat(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2018
Somebody else say something good to nairalanders pls not $16billion
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Badboiz(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2018
ElsonMorali:
$16 Billion.

Sixteen Billion DOLLARS.

SIXTEEN BILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!

lipsrsealed

Ooo loud gan
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by shugacain: 8:40am On May 28, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu who served as governor between 1999 and 2007 when Obasanjo was president, spoke yesterday on a Channels Television programme, Politics Today, and he alleged that there was no project done with the $16billion, adding that there was a huge corruption under Obasanjo’s administration.

Orji Uzor Kalu who alleged that the $16 billion allegedly spent on power projects during the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, was shared by friends of the former president, stated that there was no project done with the $16billion as he called for the probe of Obasanjo’s government.

He said: “I know that $16billion is missing.

There was no project done with that money. That money was shared among people who are loyal to Obasanjo. And that is statement of fact. The money was shared by Obasanjo’s friends; they are the people who shared the money. “It is not only electricity that should be probed; there are many other things that should be probed in terms of probing what any person in government did. There are many other mistakes that that government made.

We had a lot of disagreements. A lot of import licenses were issued to a lot of people who never deserve it. A lot of money were given to many businessmen which are unaccountable by that government. “If Obasanjo’s government deserves to be probed, he should be probed.

I don’t see anything wrong in probing any government that has taken Nigerian people’s money. The money belongs to the people of Nigeria. There was a huge corruption under Obasanjo’s government in not only the power sector. I wrote him a letter telling him.

Nigeria people were deceived and national assets were sold without due process.” Ruling out the possibility of Obasanjo’s coalition upstaging the ruling party in 2019, Kalu said: “I am not afraid it is going to be a threat because Obasanjo always wants to serve himself and not serving the people. Obasanjo is only thinking for himself. He is not thinking about the masses of Nigeria. I know him better than most Nigerians know him.”

https://lailasnews.com/16bn-power-project-fund-was-shared-orji-uzor-kalu/

Lalasticlala

saint orji uzor kalu talking
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Charly68: 8:41am On May 28, 2018
Dr. Kalu is correct,what about the revelations of Atiku on PTDF ?
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by obaataaokpaewu: 8:41am On May 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Kalu a friend to OBJ? grin
Yes, he was a friend till they fell apart. Living in Aba then, when OBJ was invited to commission some projects, he was one of the people calling Kalu "Action Governor"
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Born2Breed(f): 8:42am On May 28, 2018
Let them keep exposing the long age hidden secrets.

Conglomerate of Thieves.

1 Like

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2018
The same way you looted & brokered Abia state to your cronies. foolish man with no iota of sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by ifeanyija(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2018
Ishilove:

My 'downfall'

You need to keep silent. It will maintain the illusion of intelligence instead of continously typing and exposing your shocking stupidity.

You are ignored henceforth
leave grammar
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by sexdoll: 8:44am On May 28, 2018
i just don't know why obj the international letter writer cannot just write another letter to refute all these incriminating evidences against his person. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:44am On May 28, 2018
shugacain:

saint orji uzor kalu talking

must you quote the whole write up to comment?
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by crafteck(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2018
SoNature:

He petitioned the EFCC over Obasanjo's excesses and financial recklessness; it was in the news on nairaland last week

Just last week, after a decade?
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by shugacain: 8:48am On May 28, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

must you quote the whole write up to comment?

is it your mention and quote ?
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Obierika(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
So who did you share Abia state money with?

Good question!
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Juliusdking(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2018
dplordx:
Send Baba Iyabo to jail!

But Orji you should also be there with Baba as well
all of them na big thief
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by package7(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2018
Orji Uzor Kalu will surely end up in prison.. I know ibo's don't have respect for their elders anyway I'm not surprise at all shocked.

Don't worry time will tell.

Go ask your forefather's
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Fyno: 8:59am On May 28, 2018
Orji is morally bankrupt to accuse OBJ of sharing$16b , OUK destroyed Abia state by setting the template followed by his anointed successor TA.

OUK destroyed every government institutions in Aba ,stole the state dry and even sold waterboard in Aba to his friends.

Roads OUK built in Aba were destroyed before the end of his tenure and he secured victory for TA while in Jail.
OUK brought his younger brother back from USA two days to the election and he won a seat with AD that has no office in Aba to represent Aba North/south federal constituency.

OUK is just one man that Should be in Jail if at all there is a fight against corruption, he fought very hard to rejoin PDP during the good days of GEJ so as to have a safe landing as per his case with EFCC and was resisted by the party.

Now OUK is now the leader of APC in Abia, a state he looted dry and even becoming one of APC attack dogs at the federal level,wonders shall never end!

Back to OBJ,he deserves what he's getting for been a big fool even at his age. How on earth did we have this generation of fools as leaders in the first place? There is no difference between OBJ and the senile Fulani terrorist at Aso Rock presently,criminals, that's why they are president and minister of petroleum.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by jrusky(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2018
He has started again *the cabals errand boy shameless billionaire* talking again. No shame at all your class are busy chilling with their billions you are running errand for those who should have be your gate man if not stupidity.

Suddenly obj who was among those that backed Buhari and endorsed him now the worst enemy of Buhari and apc what a world?

I remember when this same obj unleashed his horror on Jonathan the entire apc camp were dancing praising him but now for simply say he no longer go that way he is now a devil even to the point that idiot called Garba Shehu suddenly became advocate for governors removed from.power by obj and fayose too was mentioned very funny world.

All I know no matter how orji errand boy or Tinubu or okorocha or that bastard called Amaechi try come 2019 Nigerian will surprise you all.

1 Like

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by gregyboy(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2018
Heyyy...

16 billion dollars i.e 10billion +6billion doll's

Jesu....chaiii ......nigeria!!!

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2018
why are we even going to the world cup for just 48millon dollars. when 16billon dollars can easily be taken from our treasury. Nigeria get money like mad
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by sulakishop(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2018
Bunch of thieves
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by plaetton: 9:08am On May 28, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Continuing the good job that got you freed from all your corruption charges!

Sell coat

When Orji Uzo Kalu speaks, I usually feel nausea.
But when Orji Uzo Kalu speaks about corruption, I just can't help but throw up.

It tells much about the upside nature of morality and integrity of this government.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by wink2015(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2018
Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo has questions to answer regarding the assassination of former minister of Justice, Bola Ige.

Apart from the N16 billion naira power project fund that he is being accussed of looting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ajaokuta Steel Hasn’t Started Operation – FG / Wike Swears In 28 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Warns Against 2023 Discussion / COVID-19: FG Says Chinese Doctors Still In Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.