Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

$16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu (13573 Views)

N180bn For Delta, Akwa Ibom Got N130bn — N544bn Derivation Fund Was Shared / How $300 Million NNPC Fund Was Secretly Lodged’ / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by kcubani: 9:14am On May 28, 2018
why is dasuki in prison an OBJ Not,

$2b and $16b are not mate
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by showafrica(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2018
Moreoffaith:
You must be a big fool for not saying anything all this while.

I tell you, when Buhari lose power now, u go see other probing. I see Nigeria as heading towards a leadership of probing, moving forward will be like rocket science here. We need factory resetting.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Konze70: 9:24am On May 28, 2018
Idiot , the same way you shared Abia state money for 8 years
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Franking: 9:24am On May 28, 2018
Corruption is a national sport in Nigeria. We have all accepted that police collect money at check points. We have accepted that Buhari will not prosecute obasanjo even with glaring evidence. This is Nigeria for u. In almost twenty years of democracy there's nothing to write home about because we are a useless set of people. There's no nationalism, tribalism is mostly on the pages of newspapers and online platforms. We are selfish. We are crude. We are dishonest. We lack discipline and love chaos.What we deserve is strict military rule the type Idiagbon typifies, not Buhari.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by DWJOBScom(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2018
plaetton:

When Orji Uzo Kalu speaks, I usually feel nausea.
But when Orji Uzo Kalu speaks about corruption, I just can't help but throw up.

It tells much about the upside nature of morality and integrity of this government.

I just spotted an intelligent and honest fellow over here guys

He has met his sainthood target
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Macon1212: 9:44am On May 28, 2018
Pot calling kettle black
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by 7lives: 9:45am On May 28, 2018
toffyz:
I will always remember this man for one thing, he spent heavily on Eyinmba int. fc to land the caf champions league cup twice consecutively...around 2004 and 2005, if I'm nt mistaken.

He also SURVIVED along side Tinubu, Orji and Tinubu are the reason PDP could not turn Nigeria into a one party state.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Morbeta11(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2018
This idiot still have mouth to talk after he polluted Abia state with backwardness and underdevelopment.......may thunder with acute down syndrome strike your scrotum..

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by 7lives: 9:52am On May 28, 2018
sexdoll:
i just don't know why obj the international letter writer cannot just write another letter to refute all these incriminating evidences against his person. grin grin grin grin

Obj don dey look like this
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by 7lives: 9:59am On May 28, 2018
gregyboy:
Heyyy...
16 billion dollars i.e 10billion +6billion doll's
Jesu....chaiii ......nigeria!!!
Gbese re o. Gbese re o. Gbese re o, dem no dey taya.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by kareemkamil(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2018
OBJ, is one of the major pioneer Trained Thief we have in this country, he should send to prison.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by dantrillion: 10:13am On May 28, 2018
Is only in nigeria dat a cronic criminal will boldly grant public interview; lashing out on his/her fellow partners in crime (Criminals) of being thief and corrupt. can't stop laughing!
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by 2016v2017: 10:14am On May 28, 2018
nzeobi:
saw the program yesterday and overheard him saying obj shared the money among his friends.

who then are obj's friends if not him and his former colleagues.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by 2016v2017: 10:15am On May 28, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
So who did you share Abia state money with?
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Optimist88(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2018
In fact, OBJ did not do anything as Nigerian president..............foolish elements! Most of what we enjoy today in power sector are works of OBJ and Gej.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by godliman: 10:16am On May 28, 2018
Moreoffaith:
You must be a big fool for not saying anything all this while.
while obj supported buharii he remained an angel.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by 2016v2017: 10:17am On May 28, 2018
fergie001:
Orji Uzor Kalu..........

This one,maybe he is one of apc's leaders,but in Abia state,let him leave Igbere without his security........

Where is that his mother sef?

OBJ is as ultra-corrupt as you are....there is nothing good that can come out of you.....

Please,those who weren't in Abia when he was governor,I appeal to you not to take him serious,please......
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Moreoffaith(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2018
godliman:

while obj supported buharii he remained an angel.

Yes o, but once they have little misunderstanding they start spewing shit out.

Awon eleribu politician.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 10:38am On May 28, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu must be smiling where ever he is now.

If we all followed that young man's approach. This mistake we call a country would have been over by now.

Where is the electricity, and now I am buying diesel at almost 300 naira per litre ? It is a joke that I am spending over 10,000 naira daily to keep my home cool and the hot sun is not helping matters and someone is in Otta farm forming boss ?

1 Like

Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by ElsonMorali: 10:51am On May 28, 2018
Badboiz:

Ooo loud gan

In fact I tire.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by truthstands12: 11:10am On May 28, 2018
I don't know how we believe corruption allegation stories so easily in this country. Has it been proved that OBJ spent $16B in electricity? While has the presidency not accused OBJ since only to start it now when he's condemning their evil policies? This president just goes after anyone that is speaking up against him. Very unfortunate. Nobody says OBJ is a saint but he has done his bit and left. What has this government done for Nigerians except massive killings everywhere and loss of jobs. Nigerians, I have my PVC. Pls get yours now. We must vote wisely in 2019.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Grayxme: 11:16am On May 28, 2018
When he is probed and found guilty, the list of all the friends that partook in eating our national cake will sure surface. Gone is the era of impunity cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by PointZerom: 11:28am On May 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Kalu a friend to OBJ? grin

They were friends and partners in looting till the latter's 3rd term agender splits them and b4 that, they have already shared the $16bn. All of them are criminals including pmb.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by Ojetayo17(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2018
They are now exposing there secrete
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by hen4ade: 1:12pm On May 28, 2018
This guy was the worst thing that ever happened to Abia state and he is here talking about probe, why did he join Apc other than to avoid being probed.
Re: $16bn Power Project Fund Was Shared – Orji Uzor Kalu by owbabs: 1:26pm On May 28, 2018
Vote Sowore 2019

# takeitback

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Cant Govern Imo & Is Criticizing Abia - Opara / Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock / Why Ajaokuta Steel Hasn’t Started Operation – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.