Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships (2618 Views)

Three(3) Common Misconceptions Women Believe About Men / Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by r231(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2010
1. There are two types of men: Dishonorable men and Honorable men. Make sure dat wen u date you know how to tell the difference between the two! The woman in the mirror will amiably thank you.

2. Honorable men are protectors. They will sentinel your heart, shield your emotions, protect your honor and stand as defenders for your spiritual, psychological and physical wellbeing; choose an honorable man and choose bliss and happiness!

3. Women are not cars; so if you meet a guy who wants to test drive your physical body, emotions and feelings, point him to a car dealership, bid him farewell and don't look back!

4. “The soul of a woman is fragile.” dishonorable guyz refuse to value this vital truth. They will toy with a woman's emotions without any air of concern or compassion. Therefore YOU must guard your heart with all thoroughness.

5. Good guyz need to be treated like good men, dishonorable guys, need to be let.

6. OK ladies; you've met this great guy, but he's got a child or children for which he does not take care of, provide for or see to. Without delay send him back to the mother(s) of his baby or babies and don't look back. Don't make the same mistake the the baby mama or mamaz did.

7. Dishonorable guyz indulge in sex as if it were a sport, treat ladies as trophies. Now ladies NEVER allow yourself to become their next score, mantle piece or sperm storehouse.

8. Ladies don't hold grudges, seek vengeance, hang onto bitterness and or be reluctant to forgive, bcoz u’ll only unintentionally break your own hearts in da end!

9. Self love: if you don't have it, pull yourself off the market. Make no mistake about it, if you don’t love yourself, NO MAN can ever love you… no matter how great a man he is.

10. Don't judge ALL guyz by one or a couple of guy’s actions; unless you want ALL men to judge you based on the acts of dishonorable women. (ladies u didn't think l was gonna go thur did u? lol).

11. Don't ever delude yourself! Your beauty, fine body, sexual prowess, cooking skills, femininity and vibrant personality will never be enough to change a man, NEVER!

12. If your man does such things as: promises to call you but doesn't, makes dates and breaks them, shows up late or plays games with your emotions; take notes ladies,  those are clear cut warning signs that he DOES NOT value you, he DOES NOT care about you and he probably DOES NOT love you

13. Angry, bitter, hostile, combative, unforgiving single women becomes: angry, bitter, hostile and combative unforgiving wives. SO LADIES PLIZ!!!!!

14. LADIES, Spoiled women are like spoiled milk, spoiled meat, spoiled brats. Don't become a spoiled woman! ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE.

15. Expecting a dishonorable male to do the honorable thing is like expecting a dog 2 fly or a chicken 2 chew a bone.

16. “Why doesn't he call me more often? Why doesn't he pursue me more diligently and why doesn’t he show me that he loves me?” well dats simply coz he’s not into you! If you don't let him go and move on with your life, you will allow him to hinder your true love from finding you or u finding him! PLIZ DON'T CHOOSE 2 BE SHALLOW. (HE'LL SELL HIS SHOES IF HE HAS NO CREDIT).

17. All men ARE NOT dogs! Don't believe, repeat or perpetuate that rampant lie! You will get in the way of your ability to see and tell the difference wen GOOD men who come your way! (GUYZ CAN I GET AN AMEN). LOL

18. Some men likes to hit women. It gives them a sense of power and control. If you give yourself to one of these abusive men, most assuredly you will become a punching bag and a floor mat. It is critical that you learn how to detect and avoid, STAY AWAY LADIES!

19. Promiscuous immoral women/men are not worthy of an honorable man/woman. They never have been and they never will be.

20. Never allow emotionally embittered women to influence you concerning guyz. If you do, their hatred and unforgiveness attitude will become yours. Soon you will find yourself suspicious, indignant and angry at all men.

21. When a man truly loves you, he will honor and respect you. If he doesn't… don't deceive yourself and don’t allow him to defraud you; he DOES NOT love OR care about you! Tell him BYE BYE EN GOD BLESS U. (hopefully he'll bless u with respect)

22. Everyone has skeletons in their closet? Wrong! Not everyone has skeletons in their closet. Don't start putting any in yours! lol

23. There is a vast difference between sex and love. Most men know the difference and you had better learn it fast! If you fail or refuse to do so, you are surely headed for relationship DISASTER.

There is nothing is more beautiful, captivating, attractive and sensual than a woman with a gentle and peaceful spirit!
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by Nobody: 6:15am On May 28, 2010
r231:

11. Don't ever delude yourself! Your beauty, fine body, sexual prowess, cooking skills, femininity and vibrant personality will never be enough to change a man, NEVER!

12. If your man does such things as: promises to call you but doesn't, makes dates and breaks them, shows up late or plays games with your emotions; take notes ladies,  those are clear cut warning signs that he DOES NOT value you, he DOES NOT care about you and he probably DOES NOT love you

16. “Why doesn't he call me more often? Why doesn't he pursue me more diligently and why doesn’t he show me that he loves me?” well dats simply coz he’s not into you! If you don't let him go and move on with your life, you will allow him to hinder your true love from finding you or u finding him! PLIZ DON'T CHOOSE 2 BE SHALLOW. (HE'LL SELL HIS SHOES IF HE HAS NO CREDIT).

17. All men ARE NOT dogs! Don't believe, repeat or perpetuate that rampant lie! You will get in the way of your ability to see and tell the difference wen GOOD men who come your way! (GUYZ CAN I GET AN AMEN). LOL

21. When a man truly loves you, he will honor and respect you. If he doesn't… don't deceive yourself and don’t allow him to defraud you; he DOES NOT love OR care about you! Tell him BYE BYE EN GOD BLESS U. (hopefully he'll bless u with respect)

23. There is a vast difference between intimacy and love. Most men know the difference and you had better learn it fast! If you fail or refuse to do so, you are surely headed for relationship DISASTER.

There is nothing is more beautiful, captivating, attractive and sensual than a woman with a gentle and peaceful spirit!

Nice Post! In some situation, it's worthy to trust a "woman's instinct" than a man's reasons. wink
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by Nobody: 7:42am On May 28, 2010
r231:

3. Women are not cars; so if you meet a guy who wants to test drive your physical body, emotions and feelings, point him to a car dealership, bid him farewell and don't look back!
oh boy I love this. so so so true.
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by DisrealAm(f): 9:06am On May 28, 2010
BEAUTIFUL!

but diffrent things works for diffrent people, choose what works for you!
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by iice(f): 12:01pm On May 28, 2010
I loved you started with dishonorable and honorable. I have a thing for honor kiss cheesy

By i'm spoiled na grin grin By all the men in my life tongue
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 28, 2010
4. “The soul of a woman is fragile.” dishonorable guyz refuse to value this vital truth. They will toy with a woman's emotions without any air of concern or compassion. Therefore YOU must guard your heart with all thoroughness.

No matter how "fragile" a woman's soul is, it still is stronger than the strongest of souls possessed by any Man.

12. If your man does such things as: promises to call you but doesn't, makes dates and breaks them, shows up late or plays games with your emotions; take notes ladies,  those are clear cut warning signs that he DOES NOT value you, he DOES NOT care about you and he probably DOES NOT love you.

U 4got 2 mention the fact dt "playin games" is also 1st nature 2 women so Y not us too?

U rili sure? tell dt 2 alot of dudes who have "diligently" and "selflessly" "pursued" women dt they were very much interested in but got dissed and dumped 4 d guy dt neva 4 1 day "pursued" them.
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 28, 2010
r231:

1. There are two types of men: Dishonorable men and Honorable men. Make sure dat wen u date you know how to tell the difference between the two! The woman in the mirror will amiably thank you.

2. Honorable men are protectors. They will sentinel your heart, shield your emotions, protect your honor and stand as defenders for your spiritual, psychological and physical wellbeing; choose an honorable man and choose bliss and happiness!

5. Good guyz need to be treated like good men, dishonorable guys, need to be let.

6. OK ladies; you've met this great guy, but he's got a child or children for which he does not take care of, provide for or see to. Without delay send him back to the mother(s) of his baby or babies and don't look back. Don't make the same mistake the the baby mama or mamaz did.

7. Dishonorable guyz indulge in intimacy as if it were a sport, treat ladies as trophies. Now ladies NEVER allow yourself to become their next score, mantle piece or spermatozoa storehouse.

8. Ladies don't hold grudges, seek vengeance, hang onto bitterness and or be reluctant to forgive, bcoz u’ll only unintentionally break your own hearts in da end!

9. Self love: if you don't have it, pull yourself off the market. Make no mistake about it, if you don’t love yourself, NO MAN can ever love you… no matter how great a man he is.

10. Don't judge ALL guyz by one or a couple of guy’s actions; unless you want ALL men to judge you based on the acts of dishonorable women. (ladies u didn't think l was gonna go thur did u? lol).

12. If your man does such things as: promises to call you but doesn't, makes dates and breaks them, shows up late or plays games with your emotions; take notes ladies, those are clear cut warning signs that he DOES NOT value you, he DOES NOT care about you and he probably DOES NOT love you

13. Angry, bitter, hostile, combative, unforgiving single women becomes: angry, bitter, hostile and combative unforgiving wives. SO LADIES PLIZ!!!!!

14. LADIES, Spoiled women are like spoiled milk, spoiled meat, spoiled brats. Don't become a spoiled woman! ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE.

15. Expecting a dishonorable male to do the honorable thing is like expecting a dog 2 fly or a chicken 2 chew a bone.

18. Some men likes to hit women. It gives them a sense of power and control. If you give yourself to one of these abusive men, most assuredly you will become a punching bag and a floor mat. It is critical that you learn how to detect and avoid, STAY AWAY LADIES!

19. Promiscuous immoral women/men are not worthy of an honorable man/woman. They never have been and they never will be.

20. Never allow emotionally embittered women to influence you concerning guyz. If you do, their hatred and unforgiveness attitude will become yours. Soon you will find yourself suspicious, indignant and angry at all men.

22. Everyone has skeletons in their closet? Wrong! Not everyone has skeletons in their closet. Don't start putting any in yours! lol

23. There is a vast difference between intimacy and love. Most men know the difference and you had better learn it fast! If you fail or refuse to do so, you are surely headed for relationship DISASTER.

Niiiiiiiiiiiice! cool cool
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by Spyker: 7:04pm On May 28, 2010
Good one Poster
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:41pm On May 28, 2010
On point!
Re: Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love And Relationships by r231(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2010
thanx guyz

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? / What A Wedding...what Happened? (PHOTO) / Yoruba Guys Part 2!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.