Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi (17296 Views)

Facebook Community Leadership Program: Nigeria To Benefit From $10m Investment / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by AngelicBeing: 2:04pm On May 28, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

This is becoming unbecoming my guy. Did you see the reason the farmer stated? Staying back here will be beyond patriotism in his case.
Hahaha, you now see what I said in the other thread, l laugh in Dutch
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by greenprince(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2018
back2sender:

This are the PEOPLE Buhari is working to stop them and they are fighting back using tribalism, sponsoring religious crisis, causing wahala everywhere etc.
You cannot build an economy where corruption is the working capital.
Buhari second term is total redemption from this EVIL people and that's why they want to stop him by all means .
Am a Christian and 100% SUPPORT of Buhari, I still have faith in him.

I think you're deluded.
Just simply explain to me how his government won't order arrest of gun wielding herdsmen or ban open herding totally.

Then explain how his son was cruising on a multi million power bike when we still don't know how he earned such amount
And after, maybe you can tell me who framed ex SGF and why he is not in jail or dangling from the gallows as I type this..
Maybe you can kindly also tell me how dear Mr Yusuf ended up in Germany after crashing his bike recklessly while a woman in idp camp Benue just lost her child few days back due to lack of basic medical aid that I probably would've offered.

Bro... open your eyes. And this isn't about GEJ or any other J... I have no regard for those people either, but this your man is just another one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by spiritedtete: 3:26pm On May 28, 2018
Esseite:
Undiluted truth... to all those still pushing their various businesses and pushing hard, Nigeria deserves you.

-A country where some people are paying Nepa to take light..
-A country where some people divert fuel just to sell black market..
-A country where traditional rulers would ask for millions for an organization to build road and schools for their community..
-A country where employers never acknowledge your strengths just so you would never be empowered to leave..
-A country where oil companies sabotage refineries just so their private filling stations would thrive..
-A country where the schools of the poor are neglected so as the wards to become tools to the rich.
-A country where the best brains get 240 above to secure admission while below average get less than half to secure same admission.
-A country where its security outfits only listens to the highest bidder.
-A country that the rich evade tax while the poor cant even run a business without multiple taxation.
-A country that an aspirant goes into position with just a home and comes out with 5 highrise, 30 duplex, 15 luxury cars, directorship in bluechip companies, 7 estates in a space of 4 years with a salary of less than N1m..
-A country where the poor are empowered with shoe shinning kits while the rich file their children on scholarships meant for militants, Idp's, brilliant minds, War soldiers, medicals for the poor etc..
- A country where the rule of law only works for the poor..
A country where dreams are killed even before they are hatched.

This moved me to tears... permission to share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
post=67953442:
That's why we should appreciate people like Dangote.

I guess he's not meeting the right people. Nigeria is ready for investors especially in the Agro sector that he belongs. I know it's difficult with the telecommunication sector as the rate of bribery is high.
Dangote is being backed by govt. His own case is different.
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by guttentag(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2018
ItzBIM:

It’s sad we have so many people like you who have given up Nigeria, every great country today went through adversity, but did they give up?

You want me to die finish before nigeria beta abi?
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by BlackHatNaija: 3:43pm On May 28, 2018
Mandeyy:
Dangote is being backed by govt. His own case is different.
Put it this way, Dangote does business with the government. And if you're the most richest in any country, that recognition is natural.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by guttentag(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2018
back2sender:

Its only men like Buhari that has the guts to confront this EVIL PEOPLE that has wrapped Nigeria commonwealth UNDER thier bum bum.
You cannot build an economy where corruption is the working capital - Sai Baba
Buhari second term is total redemption from this EVIL people .
Its in the best interests of this country that Buhari sanitize this country once and for all.
If another northerner (God forbids) comes onboard that means the southerners will lose our turn to govern in 2023 until 2026.
So those shouting antibuhari are supporters of corruptions and PEOPLE who has lost out their means of benefiting from corruptions and the gullible one's.
Sai will win 2019 elections based on his performance and all the sponsored post on Social media by EVIL PEOPLE will not work.
We know the truth

are you sure you are not a Robot because no normal human being will be praying for Buhari comeback
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2018
spiritedtete:

This moved me to tears... permission to share?

Very well..
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by ItzBIM(m): 3:53pm On May 28, 2018
guttentag:

You want me to die finish before nigeria beta abi?

Nigeria is still relatively young, things won’t be the same 20 years from now

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by back2sender: 3:57pm On May 28, 2018
guttentag:

are you sure you are not a Robot because no normal human being will be praying for Buhari comeback
Is it atikulathief the saint be your candidate, no problem.
Let him meet Sai Baba at the polls. We don't make noise in social MEDIA like the Jews from potopoto republic. We dey kampe for ground.
You cannot build an economy where corruption is the working capital.
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 28, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, you now see what I said in the other thread, l laugh in Dutch
Lol. It's terrible
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by AngelicBeing: 4:32pm On May 28, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Lol. It's terrible

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by themanderon: 5:01pm On May 28, 2018
That's the sorry state of the country. We can't seem to do anything right .Its a pity that a country that claims to be the giant of Africa cannot even measure up to its tiny neighbors in terms of infrastructure and development.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 28, 2018
Esseite:
Undiluted truth... to all those still pushing their various businesses and pushing hard, Nigeria deserves you.

-A country where traditional rulers would ask for millions for an organization to build road and schools for their community..
-A country where employers never acknowledge your strengths just so you would never be empowered to leave..
-A country where oil companies sabotage refineries just so their private filling stations would thrive..
-A country where the schools of the poor are neglected so as the wards to become tools to the rich.
-A country where the best brains get 240 above to secure admission while below average get less than half to secure same admission.
-A country that the rich evade tax while the poor cant even run a business without multiple taxation.
-A country that an aspirant goes into position with just a home and comes out with 5 highrise, 30 duplex, 15 luxury cars, directorship in bluechip companies, 7 estates in a space of 4 years with a salary of less than N1m..
-A country where the poor are empowered with shoe shinning kits while the rich file their children on scholarships meant for militants, Idp's, brilliant minds, War soldiers, medicals for the poor etc..

cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Kemillion(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2018
Esseite:

Omo, dis one na term paper

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Kingspin(m): 6:01pm On May 28, 2018
His summary, All Nigerians must realised that the entire country is dragged down collectively through national effort and not just by one single individual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Daboomb: 6:32pm On May 28, 2018
Chukwuka16:
You hit the nail on the head as they say.
Dangote can't thrive without government input and that has shown in the recent deal with indomie. He isn't a shrewd businessman as is popularly hyped. His refinery is almost a national project.

While it is okay and true to mention that Dangote is enjoying undeu advantage from Govt circles, we citizens of Nigeria need to also blame ourselves for our docility!

In Uganda or was it Kenya, as of last week, Dangote hiked the price of his 'monopoly' products unnecessarily.....nd the citizens descended on his factory, burnt it and then killed the country Manager!

Now, l am sure he would think twice before hiking prices anyhow, in that country, next time.
But in Nigeria, Dangotte just increase the price of his Cement, Salt, Sugar, Flour, anyhow, even when all the indices of production are decreasing....as in "Wetin una fit do"? angry angry undecided

So, we share some of the blame.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Daboomb: 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
greenprince:

I think you're deluded.
Just simply explain to me how his government won't order arrest of gun wielding herdsmen or ban open herding totally.

Then explain how his son was cruising on a multi million power bike when we still don't know how he earned such amount
And after, maybe you can tell me who framed ex SGF and why he is not in jail or dangling from the gallows as I type this..
Maybe you can kindly also tell me how dear Mr Yusuf ended up in Germany after crashing his bike recklessly while a woman in idp camp Benue just lost her child few days back due to lack of basic medical aid that I probably would've offered.

Bro... open your eyes. And this isn't about GEJ or any other J... I have no regard for those people either, but this your man is just another one of them.

As a core Buhari supporter (and rabid GEJ dispiser!), the problem l have is how to justify to others (as l did in 2015), the behaviour of Buhari on issues that affect other Nigerians, when it has to do with just three (3) issues:

1.) Nepotism: You need to, for example, look at the Demographics of all heads of our Security apparatus! Even Mr. Transmission that was an ordinary C.P in Kano state as of 2015, was elevated (and they all have to resign prematurely and immediately) above 22 other Senior C.P's, 7 AIG's and 22 DIG's ....just so he can become IGP as a Fulani boy! Do you see why he just disregard the orders of the President at-will?

2.) Unending Fulani Herdsmen killing and the Presidents nonchalant posture to such evil and disgraceful recurring event. - How can Libyans or some band of marauders continue to decapitate pregnant women, behead children in an ISIS manner, burn down whole villages and do so across four states that have passed the Anti-Open grazing laws.... in a country with military forces with Buhari as C-in-C?

3.) Corruption of his inner circle or 'Cabal' members! Just look at what Baru is doing in NNPC right now! Paying Subsidy when it is not approved by Govt/NASS, not budgetted for and clandestinely!

How does anyone justify these things or are they of no importance to voters, when it is time to vote in 2019?

If Buhari can do or condone all these, in his first term, we all know how 2nd term usually is (I dont need your vote anymore so l can do as l like), what do oyu think he would do, if re-elected?

No sentiments o!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Bizibi(m): 6:56pm On May 28, 2018
Daboomb:

As a core Buhari supporter (and rabid GEJ dispiser!), the problem l have is how to justify to others (as l did in 2015), the behaviour of Buhari on issues that affect other Nigerians, when it has to do with just three (3) issues:

1.) Nepotism: You need to, for example, look at the Demographics of all heads of our Security apparatus! Even Mr. Transmission that was an ordinary C.P in Kano state as of 2015, was elevated (and they all have to resign prematurely and immediately) above 22 other Senior C.P's, 7 AIG's and 22 DIG's ....just so he can become IGP as a Fulani boy! Do you see why he just disregard the orders of the President at-will?

2.) Unending Fulani Herdsmen killing and the Presidents nonchalant posture to such evil and disgraceful recurring event. - How can Libyans or some band of marauders continue to decapitate pregnant women, behead children in an ISIS manner, burn down whole villages and do so across four states that have passed the Anti-Open grazing laws.... in a country with military forces with Buhari as C-in-C?

3.) Corruption of his inner circle or 'Cabal' members! Just look at what Baru is doing in NNPC right now! Paying Subsidy when it is not approved by Govt/NASS, not budgetted for and clandestinely!

How does anyone justify these things or are they of no importance to voters, when it is time to vote in 2019?

If Buhari can do or condone all these, in his first term, we all know how 2nd term usually is (I dont need your vote anymore so l can do as l like), what do oyu think he would do, if re-elected?

No sentiments o!
choi!!!! I don't need your votes....damn!!!! That man must not come back.
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by smasher1(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2018
Esseite:

Dear Sir/Ma,

You said it all. May God bless you and save us from this set of people.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Adieza(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2018
Jasen1:
Take me along with you, I can do any kind of job

As long as its legit and good salary
message him via his page by searching Aroms Aigbehi on Facebook he will reply you within 60 minutes Sir.
this may help
www.Facebook.com/AromsAigbehi
Re: Why I Am Leaving Nigeria To Invest In Liberia - Aroms Aigbehi by Chukwuka16: 10:59am On May 29, 2018
I agree with your assertion. However, you must appreciate the predicament Nigerians find themselves.

1. The delay in salaries and it's non payments in most states has plunged many into untold hardships which means no will or desire to fight. People just want to survive daily - eat and drink water and feed their families.
2. This deliberate punishment of Nigerians by elected officials (which is no different from Animal Farm) means that Nigerians become willing tools in the hands of any money bag.

So it isn't about protests or revolution. The hunger in the land is real. Very real. So real that folks could not come out to validate signatures for Dino's recall. No be say them like am o, na just say stomach wasn't properly mobilised.

Hungry and brain washed people with a deep seated love for religion and people worship do not embark on revolution. They are the end products of a carefully orchestrated and national scale brain washing programme. They have in essence been lobotomised.

Daboomb:

While it is okay and true to mention that Dangote is enjoying undeu advantage from Govt circles, we citizens of Nigeria need to also blame ourselves for our docility!

In Uganda or was it Kenya, as of last week, Dangote hiked the price of his 'monopoly' products unnecessarily.....nd the citizens descended on his factory, burnt it and then killed the country Manager!

Now, l am sure he would think twice before hiking prices anyhow, in that country, next time.
But in Nigeria, Dangotte just increase the price of his Cement, Salt, Sugar, Flour, anyhow, even when all the indices of production are decreasing....as in "Wetin una fit do"? angry angry undecided

So, we share some of the blame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Investment Option For Children Education. / Top 20 Profitable Business In Nigeria That Will Make You Earn Millions Of Naira / UBA FIXED DEPOSIT RATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.