Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship (35252 Views)

Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) / Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Lastanza: 1:08pm On May 28, 2018
But that man could have pulled the through his own side from what I am seeing in the video.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Sarkin: 1:08pm On May 28, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Yarimo and sarkin see your mate

Dey here for nairaland and continue sai barbering grin

An act of goodness we men of truth and God can do. Una(zombiepunisher lzaa etc) way dey scale fence anyhow for secondary school see una mate
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by boyjo: 1:10pm On May 28, 2018
Explorers:
Malian immigrant Mamoudou Gassama (right), dubbed Spiderman for scaling four storeys to save a child dangling from a balcony in Paris, has met French President Emmanuel Macron (left) this morning

How about the couple standing close to the baby, they were so close and could easily have pulled the baby up.
I don`t get it sad
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by don4real18(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2018
gypsey:
that was the whole idea in the first place, this isn't the first time this sort of stunt has happened in france. a very carefully and cleverly planned stunt to get a french passport in just 2 months grin

Africans will do anything to live in europe.
Will you blame them? Africa is a hard place to live if we use Nigeria as a case study
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Haliraph(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2018
He just justified the statement of Africans being " Black Monkeys ".
��
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Dpharisee: 1:28pm On May 28, 2018
roqrules04:
Developed countries really knows how to reward good deeds.

If na Nigeria here, SARS will arrest him asking him how he knew how to climb houses if his not a thief grin

grin grin grin and NLers will anxiously be waiting to know his name if he is IPOB or Afonja to know if they are to comment or close the thread and move to another topic grin

4 Likes

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by juddywizard: 1:35pm On May 28, 2018
Just watched the video on CNN,i must say he is a super hero...he should be given the role of the spiderman in mavel instead of this yeye small boy wey too like talk like woman.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Sterope(f): 1:38pm On May 28, 2018
You should be his speech writer grin

olatade:
Donald Trump: "If I had been in Paris, I would have climbed up to the fourth floor to save the child, too. Easily. And probably better and more quickly. In fact, I have done things like this many times, but nobody filmed it. But I don't care, I don't want to brag. I never brag. But I am the biggest child-saver in history. Everybody knows that."

2 Likes

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by bobaydavid(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2018
Am happy for him. Whoever is doing good, should Continue, whoever doing otherwise should also continue.Always a pay time for everyone. The reward for doing JUST
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Sterope(f): 1:40pm On May 28, 2018
Erm. ...that guy is a Muslim
Brains1990:
Good things are happening day in day out in other countries, but this bokoharamanic country called Nigeria is always reporting and experiencing cursed, demonic and unscrupulous disasters in every 1hr.

Bleep Nigeria.
Bleep Muslims.
Bleep buhari.
Bleep you too if you don't like my comment.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by jossy4joseph(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2018
If it where to be in Nigeria it will take months for him to see the president if at all they will even allow him to visit the villa...
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2018
rozayx5:

They had a slight grip of the boy. But could not pull him up to safety

Which these guys did

Okay, thanks.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by GGirll: 1:52pm On May 28, 2018
im proud to be black...congrats dear hero!!
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Brains1990(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2018
Sterope:
Erm. ...that guy is a Muslim
lol
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by LZAA: 2:08pm On May 28, 2018
Sarkin:

An act of goodness we men of truth and God can do. Una(zombiepunisher lzaa etc) way dey scale fence anyhow for secondary school see una mate
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 28, 2018
How did he know how to climb that high, am suspecting that guy
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by slapandfall(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2018
Nigerians now go dey find pikin to carry. even the one wey dey stroller.. them go say them wan save am now
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by ezegenigbonine: 2:20pm On May 28, 2018
BLACK PANTHER
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Lucasbalo(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
ollah2:
If this happened in Nigeria, SARS will arrest him and conclude he is an armed robber else he wouldn't have known how to climb.

This should send message to the racist Trump who doesn't like immigrants.

Kudos young man
If he did that in our present day America, he would be shipped back to Mali for the reason you stated about Trump. Kudos to France and President Macron.

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 28, 2018
don4real18:

Will you blame them? Africa is a hard place to live if we use Nigeria as a case study
No, i don't blame them, i would have done the same if i was born in Africa
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On May 28, 2018
Say the bud on ig the guy tried and was very quick. Real spiderman lol
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Onisokuso1(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
How did the boy get there ? angry
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Iammercy2018: 2:51pm On May 28, 2018
I'd love to learn o, plssss
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 28, 2018
The guy is good but I'm not understanding something. What is that man there doing looking at the baby dangling?

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by kennyprat1129: 2:59pm On May 28, 2018
Super Hero...
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by theNOISEmaker: 3:07pm On May 28, 2018
roqrules04:

If na Nigeria here, SARS will arrest him asking him how he knew how to climb houses if his not a thief grin
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by RaptorX: 3:16pm On May 28, 2018
boyjo:

How about the couple standing close to the baby, they were so close and could easily have pulled the baby up.
I don`t get it sad
Look closely and you will see the couple is in the next apartment separated by a barrier. The child could have fallen if they tried to pull him up across the barrier.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Tobycharles: 3:18pm On May 28, 2018
roqrules04:

Even take him up for all the masterminded crimes ever been perpetrated in the vicinity.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 28, 2018
Infocitadel:
so out of no where,. a job was created.

I wonder why people hoard job
It would be nice if u read the story, he was giving a job as a firefighter.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2018
Lastanza:
But that man could have pulled the through his own side from what I am seeing in the video.
Look it the video very well, there is like an obstacle between the man n the child, like a thin wall. If the man had try to pull the child up both of them would have fallen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter / Niger: Resolutions Of The Extraordinary Meeting Of ECOWAS / Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.