Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Does He(God) Really Love Humans? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He(God) Really Love Humans? (594 Views)

Is Love At First Sight Really Love? / I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He(God) Really Love Humans? by Yemight474(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2018
#Love is eternal.
My bro and Sis, you can never have it.
If you are looking for love, always prepare for the worst because no good ending for love story.
Even God you people think he loves you will put many of you into fire in the day of judgement.
If God can do this, how can you expect me to believe in Love.
Some people used to say God loves us and if you love someone
1-you will care about him/her unconditional ,
2-you will always be there for him or her
3-you will always forgive him or her no
matter what he or she does
Though God always forgive us whenever we asked for forgiveness but why is it that God will not answer any prayer on that day.
He said he would punish those that didn't follow what he asked/commanded us to do and reward those that did good things in life(That worshiped him).
If God can punish some of the humans people claimed he loves on the day of judgement, does that means he never love us.?
Re: Does He(God) Really Love Humans? by igetjoyfromthis: 2:22pm On May 28, 2018
Yemight474:
#Love is eternal.
My bro and Sis, you can never have it.
If you are looking for love, always prepare for the worst because no good ending for love story.
Even God you people think he loves you will put many of you into fire in the day of judgement.
If God can do this, how can you expect me to believe in Love.
Some people used to say God loves us and if you love someone
1-you will care about him/her unconditional ,
2-you will always be there for him or her
3-you will always forgive him or her no
matter what he or she does
Though God always forgive us whenever we asked for forgiveness but why is it that God will not answer any prayer on that day.
He said he would punish those that didn't follow what he asked/commanded us to do and reward those that did good things in life(That worshiped him).
If God can punish some of the humans people claimed he loves on the day of judgement, does that means he never love us.?

smh undecided

Someone just broke your heart. Take heart. You will be alright cheesy
Re: Does He(God) Really Love Humans? by Yemight474(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

smh undecided
Someone just broke your heart. Take heart. You will be alright cheesy
I never love anyone or be in a relationship, how can I be heartbroken. I just like thinking about things.
Re: Does He(God) Really Love Humans? by igetjoyfromthis: 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
Yemight474:

I never love anyone or be in a relationship, how can I be heartbroken.
I just like thinking about things.

Our God works in mysterious ways bro. How will you grow if you don't go through fire?
Re: Does He(God) Really Love Humans? by Yemight474(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

Our God works in mysterious ways bro. How will you grow if you don't go through fire?
you are right.
That's in this life.
what about hereafter, what is the purpose of people that will be in fire and never come out of it.
Re: Does He(God) Really Love Humans? by ubunja(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2018
if easy answers can be found for your questions then life would be easy and straight forward. but then again if life was straightfoward there would be no need for faith.
truth is, God will NEVER give unmistakable signs to show his presence and love. He will always leave things just a little bit vague so that those who choose not to believe will find plenty of reasons not to. that way God can better see who's willing to follow Him by faith not by seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Does He(God) Really Love Humans? by ubunja(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2018
Yemight474:

you are right.
That's in this life.
what about hereafter, what is the purpose of people that will be in fire and never come out of it.
the greatest misconception that Satan has promoted to make God come across as a cruel vengeful tyrant is the belief in an everlasting hell. that belief has pushed so many people from God and made Him appear as unjust and petty. how can a mere 30 yr of sin deserve an eternity in hell? not even the most cruel judge on earth can hand such a disproportional punishment.
but this verse clears up the misconception:
the wages of sin is death . it doesnt say the wages of sin is eternal life in hell. death. so the fire will be there and people will burn. but ultimately die. God is love. He doenst take pleasure in human suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does He(God) Really Love Humans? by God2man(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
God regretted that he created man. It pained him to his heart.

What is man?

Man is nothing without God.

If man does not do anything to reconcile himself back to God through the available blood shed on the cross through our Lord Jesus Christ then

Man is finished.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Has Gone To Join The Gang Of Unmarried Women / ANOTHER MADNESS? Sex Doll Owner Buys A Car For ‘her’ (photos) / He Left Me Despite All I Did For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.