Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,688 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (36282 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by kunlesehan(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Jehovah raped Mary and she kept the son Jesus, so I see no reason why anyone raped would not want to keep the child oh.

It is extremely cool and part of our doctrine to keep such children.

Blood of Jesus!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by thedondada(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Father forgive me for what I'm about to say now. I can't hide my thoughts from you.

Abort the pregnancy, who will take responsibility as the father of the baby.

Nobody should quote me

Let me quote you and be categorically clear. Nigerians are hypocrites online and offline. They love to whisper and point fingers.

I support the action depending on what the girl wants. If it were my sister ( God forbid it happens to her ) and she says abortion before anybody even contemplates discussing the issue I would form going to the mall to chill with her and get her a good doctor to abort it. A child born of rape from armed robbers. Abeg. No way.

I will even offer her advice to abort it self. Abortion is for unwanted children and it's not like she had sex without protection knowingly. She was raped.

Many of you saying no to abortion here will mock her in your closets. Fuxl you all.

C.c antiwailer

5 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Fearcom(m): 5:40pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:
I am Against arbortion but come.on she was raped !!! By armed robbers !!!

What normal mentally healthy adult female keeps a pregnancy from a gang rape by robbers

I ask all male.nairalanders will you allow Lord forbid your partner keep such a pregnancy if your house is invaded she is raped and gets pregnant?

Even if she is your fiancee will you allow her keep it ?

My answer is hell no!!! Even.if the doctor says the arbortion will.lead to her loosing her womb my dear we go.adopt but that baby is called a NOPE

Hello sir.

If she loses her life In the process, where do you think her soul is going?(please don't tell me God will understand)

If her womb is damaged in the process, what else?

Its her decision to make, not anybody else's. It happened to HER. its HER BODY, HER DECISION
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oyindidi(f): 5:41pm On May 28, 2018
thedondada:

Let me quote you and be categorically clear. Nigerians are hypocrites online and offline. They love to whisper and point fingers.

I support the action depending on what the girl wants. If it were my sister ( God forbid it happens to her ) and she says abortion before anybody even contemplates discussing the issue I would form going to the mall to chill with her and get her a good doctor to abort it. A child born of rape from armed robbers. Abeg. No way.

I will even offer her advice to abort it self. Abortion is for unwanted children and it's not like she had sex without protection knowingly. She was raped.

Many of you saying no to abortion here will mock her in your closets. Fuxl you all.

we are on same page.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by thedondada(m): 5:43pm On May 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
we are on same page.

I k ow. I am just furious at how we can be so myopic and hypocritical. I decided to quote you to show full support.

All of them.are pretending to be like life is sacred but non of them will toe the path. We lie too much in this country for the sake of what will people say.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by thedondada(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2018
Fearcom:

Hello sir.

If she loses her life In the process, where do you think her soul is going?(please don't tell me God will understand)

Its her decision to make, not anybody else's. It happened to HER. its HER BODY, HER DECISION

What's your opinion is she says abortion I think that's where the argument lies.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by scarybeeeee: 5:44pm On May 28, 2018
Those that keep shouting "abort the baby,the papa na armed robber".How about the mother,is she also an armed robber,can't she bring up her child in the right way?Why kill an innocent child for it's father's foolishness? What am I saying sef,over sabi don dey do me.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by BabaRamota1980: 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Father forgive me for what I'm about to say now. I can't hide my thoughts from you.

Nobody should quote me

You are correct. The hardship in this country for a single female is enormous, not to talk of nursing a baby.

Who will maintain her financially while nursing the baby?

Its men debating what women should do with unwanted pregnancy. What a misplaced role.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 28, 2018
All these pampering of evil is the very reason why the world will continue to be a sick place. From the age of 17 or 19 the poor helpless soul will continue to glance at the product of her humiliation.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by thedondada(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2018
scarybeeeee:
Those that keep shouting "abort the baby,the papa na armed robber".How about the mother,is she also an armed robber,can't she bring up her child in the right way?Why kill an innocent child for it's father's foolishness? What am I saying sef,over sabi don dey do me.

Will you support her to bring up the baby. Will you marry a woman who was raped by armed robbers with proof via a child?

Be honest
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oselu28(f): 5:59pm On May 28, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Jehovah raped Mary and she kept the son Jesus, so I see no reason why anyone raped would not want to keep the child oh.

It is extremely cool and part of our doctrine to keep such children.

mary was not raped ooooo, shey na back of bible u dey read.... abi which kind thing be dz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by KhadyM(f): 6:01pm On May 28, 2018
She should be allowed to abort it if she wants.
If she gives birth to an unwanted child, she may end up not raising her with all the love.
And children need all the love and attention to grow up well.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by chiwuike20: 6:05pm On May 28, 2018
I'm surprised at how inconsiderate people could be when dealing on issues which does not directly affect them. Rape of all crime! Even God, in a matter of adultery did not suffer the product of the act to live. Now this holy than thou people advice against abortion. The child, I'm sorry to say, will always be a constant reminder of the evil act that was perpetrated on her.

I wish her God's strength and protection, especially protection against those advising her to keep the baby (those who feel they are more holy than God).
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oyindidi(f): 6:07pm On May 28, 2018
thedondada:

I k ow. I am just furious at how we can be so myopic and hypocritical. I decided to quote you to show full support.

All of them.are pretending to be like life is sacred but non of them will toe the path. We lie too much in this country for the sake of what will people say.
No time to pretend...
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Noblefirstlady: 6:08pm On May 28, 2018
Who will be the father of the child? even if the robbers are caught since it was a gang rape all of them will be the father.why not save the innocent child this stigmatization.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 28, 2018
Please, no one should preach God into this. Keeping the baby will make you sick for the rest of your life, everytime you see that kid anger burns in you. Do you know what it means to be gang raped? Forced against your will and pinned to the ground like an object while they have fun, push you around and cum in you. And she couldn't even use contraceptives or is that one abortion too? I don't think she understood the darkness she will face for the rest of her life over this baby.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oyindidi(f): 6:10pm On May 28, 2018
Fearcom:

Hello sir.

Thousands of girls do abortion daily and are still alive. I'm not in support of abortion but in this case let her abort the evil seed.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On May 28, 2018
Are you okay?
Newpride:
I still don’t believe the pregnancy came as a result of the gang rape ...
There are many questions that needed to be answered.
1.. Was she a virgin before the incident?
2.. didn’t she tell anyone around her immediately she was gang raped?
3... why can’t she visit the hospital after the incident for flushing?
4... if anybody was aware of her bn gang raped, didn’t the person advise her to go any clinic or hospital?

At 19, she wasn’t aware that unprotected sex will lead to pregnancy and she kept quiet until the thing turn to belle.

was she expecting IPhone 9 having been gang raped unprotected without doing anything abt it?

4 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by castro316: 6:21pm On May 28, 2018
What happened to taking postinor2 immediately after the incident. Anyway what's happened has happened. Bear the child and take it to a motherless babies home. Another alternative will be to give it up for adoption

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by castro316: 6:23pm On May 28, 2018
What happened to taking postinor2 immediately after the incident. Anyway what's happened has happened. Bear the child and take it to a motherless babies home. Another alternative will be to give it up for adoption. This issue is not her fault so let her not commit evil from a bad situation. Lord have mercy her
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by divineappo(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2018
The Ifeanyi Odiaka in the post is already asking pple to inbox him if they want to donate to support the lady who was raped.

I suspect the guy is a scammer. he wants to use the girl for business

This is what some celebrities who are broke always do to support themselves
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by abbeyty(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2018
The best thing for her is to move away from that area cuz i trust Nigerians they wont stop remembering the child who the father is and that will really damege him psychological. Wish the girl all the best and shame on those criminals

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by ElFabchuks(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2018
Tbh all what this insinuates is she had No/Poor Guidance and counseling. This is way absurd.. Bad for her mental Health,Unfair to the kid.. I don't see no good in this.. At allll
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
Is abortion a cure for rape? Use your brains productively!!

Miss Pennsylvania Valerie Gatto contested for Miss USA 2014, she was conceived when her mother was raped at knifepoint.

So you think she should have been aborted, huh?

Meet Rebecca Kiessling

Kiessling is perhaps the most famous conceived-by-rape speaker. She was conceived in 1968, before Roe v. Wade. Still, she says she was "targeted for abortion," and that her biological mother almost aborted her twice in dangerous, illegal situations. Despite, or rather, because of her mother's experience, Kiessling does not think abortion should be legal under any circumstances. About 20 percent of the American population agrees with her. On her website, she tells her story:

I was adopted nearly from birth. At 18, I learned that I was conceived out of a brutal rape at knife-point by a serial rapist. Like most people, I'd never considered that abortion applied to my life, but once I received this information, all of a sudden I realized that, not only does it apply to my life, but it has to do with my very existence. It was as if I could hear the echoes of all those people who, with the most sympathetic of tones, would say, “Well, except in cases of rape. . . ," or who would rather fervently exclaim in disgust: “Especially in cases of rape!!!” All these people are out there who don‘t even know me, but are standing in judgment of my life, so quick to dismiss it just because of how I was conceived. I felt like I was now going to have to justify my own existence, that I would have to prove myself to the world that I shouldn’t have been aborted and that I was worthy of living. Excerpts from http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/01/inside-world-anti-abortion-activists-who-were-conceived-rape/357314/

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by fof1: 7:20pm On May 28, 2018
WotzupNG:
A Nigerian man, Ifeanyi Odiaka, has shared the story of a 19 yr old orphan who was gang raped and impregnated. The story which he shared on Facebook is in reaction to an advice given by OAP Daddy Freeze in regards to the news of a 17 yr old girl who was impregnated by armed robbers who gang raped her.

Reacting to the news, Daddy Freeze advised the young girl to disregard her parents and her Church's opinion against aborting the pregnancy. According to him, it is her decision to make because she owns her body.

However, Ifeanyi Odiaka feels his advice is quite wrong as he cited the case of a 19 yr old orphan girl who now nurses a baby who is the product of rape.

He wrote:

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/05/19-yr-old-abort-pregnancy-gang-rape.html

PLS I GO ALL D WAY WITH IFEANYI O. I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH DADDY OR BABY FREEZE OR WHATEVER HIS NAME MAY BE, WITH HIS DISTORTED & CONFUSED REASONINGS, MINDSET AND FALSE/HYPOCRITICAL TEACHINGS. THOU SHALT NOT KILL..LIFE IS SACRED AND ABORTION IS MURDER NO MATTER UR LOGICAL CONCLUSIONS.PLS.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by brainbox80: 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
Oyindidi:

Nobody should quote me
HEY, HOLD THAT 'FATHER FORGIVE ME THING' NOW. WE DON'T HAVE TO WALLOW IN SIN(S) THAT GRACE MAY ABOUND. HOWEVER, SHE SHOULD KNOW THAT EVERY DECISION SHE MAKES HAVE IT'S CONSEQUENCES HERE AND THEREAFTER, SO THE CHOICE IS HERS
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by sammirano: 7:27pm On May 28, 2018
In situations of rape, you don't wait until the pregnancy comes immediately after the incident you check into the hospital and have them flush out the semen or whatever.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Postanalyser: 7:36pm On May 28, 2018
herraph:
This baby could be her break through to a successful life.

I wish her God's blessings

How na? the seed of an armed robber?
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by fynex(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

What normal mentally healthy adult female keeps a pregnancy from a gang rape by robbers

I ask all male.nairalanders will you allow Lord forbid your partner keep such a pregnancy if your house is invaded she is raped and gets pregnant?

My answer is hell no!!! Even.if the doctor says the arbortion will.lead to her loosing her womb my dear we go.adopt but that baby is called a NOPE

What if you find out that the adopted child you got was born outta that kinda situation?
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 28, 2018
fynex:

What if you find out that the adopted child you got was born outta that kinda situation?

That's the great thing about adoption it is never revealed to you .. you just adopt a child.amd make the wonderful.child yours

Stop watching Nigerian movies they are bad for ones reasoning

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

Hahahaha, my guy you funny die. At fiancée, if I may ask, hasn't she been sleeping with you, abi na water you de pour put for her punany? So if amu robbers, lolz, enter house come do the godforsaken, na so you go take style come tell ya friends say na amu robbers get the preggy? Omo, go school jahre.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
When the news about Freeze advising the 17 year old girl to disobey her parents and the Church by having abortion after she was raped by armed robbers broke last week, I remember how some people who call themselves Christians were supporting him, It made me wonder what is being taught in Churches these days. People now think Christianity is all about blessings and prosperity without suffering anything for Jesus Christ.

Many of the people who dropped comment were making excuses that they cannot allow their daughter have a child who is the product of armed robbers raping her. They all supported abortion. They forgot that it stands against God's commandment.

Exodus 20:13

13 Thou shalt not kill.

They do not know that aborting the pregnancy is the same as killing the unborn life in the girl. What if the girl dies in the process? That means they have successfully killed 2 humans. In your stupidity to get rid of the pregnancy, you killed your daughter in the process.

Those who made such comments even backed it up by stating that no one would want his daughter whom he loves so much to have such a child. Their statement shows how much they forgot about God's word.

Mathew 10:37

"Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Because of the love for your daughter, you disobeyed God's righteous command ''Thous shall not kill''. YOUR SINS will compound the more. You think Christianity is all about receiving blessings alone?

Some even asked for what God was thinking when He allowed armed robbers to rape their daughter. Perhaps, your stupid actions caused it all. When your daughter was wearing skimpy and stripper clothes in the house and around the neighborhood, what were you thinking when you failed to caution her? Perhaps, the skimpy clothes she wore was what seduced the armed robbers to rape her.

Keep listening to Freeze and his kind who are out to lure you further away from God. It's not as if you were close to Him before. That's because you attend a Church where they don't preach the truth anymore. That's why you can't suffer
disgrace or anything for Christ.

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.

Looks like you forgot to add, abi you purposely refused to add that God sent those robbers to rape her, yes he did that because of the skimpy dresses she used to wear around the neighborhood. Clap for yasef. "thou shall not kill... Thou shall not kill.." why then do your pastors wish death for perceived enemies they tag witches? The hypocrisy inherent in so called christians reeks of stagnated absurdity. God forbid! I guess the no ID status of fatherhood for that child is no concern of yours abi? Continu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.