Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (36294 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by boringnigerian: 8:20pm On May 28, 2018
This one will type "God is God" finish, oya be bringing money to take care of the child - no. Abegi. She deserves the right to do what works for her. All these overly religious ones that would be preaching without actually helping should take several seats.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2018
herraph:
This baby could be her break through to a successful life.

I wish her God's blessings

Possibilities are definitely no certainties! He could also be the next oyenisi of 2030! Living and productive people die everyday, how much more a controversial foetus that might not make 9 months?? Our sentiments ehn!
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2018
Fearcom:

Hello sir.

If she loses her life In the process, where do you think her soul is going?(please don't tell me God will understand)

If her womb is damaged in the process, what else?

Its her decision to make, not anybody else's. It happened to HER. its HER BODY, HER DECISION

... "if she looses her life in the process...." is she going to get it done at your village square? Park well johr, Mstchew.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by RainjamesAkwu(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2018
Seriously I wonder why any rape victim cannot take postinor 2 to flush out those sperms to avoid stories that touch. Hope that one is not murder.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2018
AlanSugar:

Hahahaha, my guy you funny die. At fiancée, if I may ask, hasn't she been sleeping with you, abi na water you de pour put for her punany? So if amu robbers, lolz, enter house come do the godforsaken, na so you go take style come tell ya friends say na amu robbers get the preggy? Omo, go school jahre.

Try to.comprehend next time

The post was very clear
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

You are correct. The hardship in this country for a single female is enormous, not to talk of nursing a baby.

Who will maintain her financially while nursing the baby?

Its men debating what women should do with unwanted pregnancy. What a misplaced role.

This is neither a financial nor welfare issue, it's about morals and ethics. The foetus bears no farther id apart from being a product of one many armed robbers, who bears such an ID? Abort the shiit! Even if she were Dangote's daughter, abort the foetal thief! Goddammit!
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2018
cococandy:
Are you okay?

Dude is certainly sick believe me. I wanted to quote him then realised it wasn't worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2018
castro316:
What happened to taking postinor2 immediately after the incident. Anyway what's happened has happened. Bear the child and take it to a motherless babies home. Another alternative will be to give it up for adoption. This issue is not her fault so let her not commit evil from a bad situation. Lord have mercy her

Will giving him up for adoption make her forget he's there somewhere? Kill the Lil shiit!
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2018
jmoore:
Is abortion a cure for rape? Use your brains productively!!

Miss Pennsylvania Valerie Gatto contested for Miss USA 2014, she was conceived when her mother was raped at knifepoint.

So you think she should have been aborted, huh?

Meet Rebecca Kiessling

And you believe you referenced your point don't you? Which of these ladies was raped by a gang of African armed robbers? Note emphasis isn't on African but gang! Your reference mentioned single rapists and that cannot and will not be substituted for a gang of dangerous barbaric African smellos breathing down your neck at gun point! Then your referenced said 20% of the American population agreed to no abortion.... 20 fucken percent! Your case is doa, sorry!
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

Try to.comprehend next time

The post was very clear

Its a pity you didn't get the joke.
You said and I quote: "even if she's your fiancée would you allow her to keep it.."?
Guy, incase you don't know, pregnancies aren't spontaneous, it takes at least 2 days to hammer and that depends on the presence of fertile ova. All I meant is if it's your fiancée and you've been hammering her steady, it's assumed after the godforsaken incident all necessary steps would've been taken to flush away the dirty aliens so there wouldn't be a case of telling friends such stories that touch and should you be careless in not flushing and then it finally happens, no be them naa, e get be you, hope you get? Make we no fight biko.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 28, 2018
AlanSugar:

Its a pity you didn't get the joke.
You said and I quote: "even if she's your fiancée would you allow her to keep it.."?
Guy, incase you don't know, pregnancies aren't spontaneous, it takes at least 2 days to hammer and that depends on the presence of fertile ova. All I meant is if it's your fiancée and you've been hammering her steady, it's assumed after the godforsaken incident all necessary steps would've been taken to flush away the dirty aliens so there wouldn't be a case of telling friends such stories that touch and should you be careless in not flushing and then it finally happens, no be them naa, e get be you, hope you get? Make we no fight biko.

Well again learn to comprehend! When it is said a pregnancy resulted from a rape it means occurred biologically after the incident and not immediately or by hear say , and tests where carried out to confirm

Learn to comprehend sir
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Fourwinds: 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Jehovah raped Mary and she kept the son Jesus, so I see no reason why anyone raped would not want to keep the child oh.

It is extremely cool and part of our doctrine to keep such children.
your mumuness is longer than late Bin Laden's mustache..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Jacinta2018: 9:25pm On May 28, 2018
Chia
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by fynex(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

That's the great thing about adoption it is never revealed to you .. you just adopt a child.amd make the wonderful.child yours

Stop watching Nigerian movies they are bad for ones reasoning

Maybe you should start watching them It's good for your reasoning....it is important and necessary to know the history of the child you're adopting...get proper info ehn!
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

Well again learn to comprehend! When it is said a pregnancy resulted from a rape it means occurred biologically after the incident and not immediately or by hear say , and tests where carried out to confirm

Learn to comprehend sir

You're still spoiling for a fight? Between you and I who seems to lack comprehensive abilities? Guy, park well johr.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by BIXYBABE: 9:34pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:
I am Against arbortion but come.on she was raped !!! By armed robbers !!!

What normal mentally healthy adult female keeps a pregnancy from a gang rape by robbers

I ask all male.nairalanders will you allow Lord forbid your partner keep such a pregnancy if your house is invaded she is raped and gets pregnant?

Even if she is your fiancee will you allow her keep it ?

My answer is hell no!!! Even.if the doctor says the arbortion will.lead to her loosing her womb my dear we go.adopt but that baby is called a NOPE
. How will someone rape u and u will get pregnant.... I'm confused.........We are already civilized.....It will take sperm some hours to form to blood......Immediately after d incident u can rush her to a standard hospital where d sperm will be flush out....to prevent pregnancy.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Sweetland: 9:41pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
When the news about Freeze advising the 17 year old girl to disobey her parents and the Church by having abortion after she was raped by armed robbers broke last week, I remember how some people who call themselves Christians were supporting him, It made me wonder what is being taught in Churches these days. People now think Christianity is all about blessings and prosperity without suffering anything for Jesus Christ.

Many of the people who dropped comment were making excuses that they cannot allow their daughter have a child who is the product of armed robbers raping her. They all supported abortion. They forgot that it stands against God's commandment.

Exodus 20:13

13 Thou shalt not kill.

They do not know that aborting the pregnancy is the same as killing the unborn life in the girl. What if the girl dies in the process? That means they have successfully killed 2 humans. In your stupidity to get rid of the pregnancy, you killed your daughter in the process.

Those who made such comments even backed it up by stating that no one would want his daughter whom he loves so much to have such a child. Their statement shows how much they forgot about God's word.

Mathew 10:37

"Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Because of the love for your daughter, you disobeyed God's righteous command ''Thous shall not kill''. YOUR SINS will compound the more. You think Christianity is all about receiving blessings alone?

Some even asked for what God was thinking when He allowed armed robbers to rape their daughter. Perhaps, your stupid actions caused it all. When your daughter was wearing skimpy and stripper clothes in the house and around the neighborhood, what were you thinking when you failed to caution her? Perhaps, the skimpy clothes she wore was what seduced the armed robbers to rape her.

Keep listening to Freeze and his kind who are out to lure you further away from God. It's not as if you were close to Him before. That's because you attend a Church where they don't preach the truth anymore. That's why you can't suffer disgrace or anything for Christ.

Acts 5:41

The apostles left the Sanhedrin, rejoicing because they had been counted worthy of suffering disgrace for the Name.
you made so much sense but you messed up when you insinuated that skimpy clothes may make an armed robber rape his victim. There is no excuse for rape. Many virtuous ladies have been raped.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
fynex:

Maybe you should start watching them It's good for your reasoning....it is important and necessary to know the history of the child you're adopting...get proper info ehn!

Medical history

No adoption agency releases parental history

Get enlightened
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
Nonsense.
After this one,mad man should rape her too and let her keep the baby if she is pregnant.
Celebrating abnormal thing.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
BIXYBABE:
. How will someone rape u and u will get pregnant.... I'm confused.........We are already civilized.....It will take sperm some hours to form to blood......Immediately after d incident u can rush her to a standard hospital where d sperm will be flush out....to prevent pregnancy.

Supposing the victims are poor and don't have funds for all this and she uses water as most poor Nigerian families would do ?

Please let's be realistic victims get pregnant especially in third world countries
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by jmoore(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
AlanSugar:

And you believe you referenced your point don't you? Which of these ladies was raped by a gang of African armed robbers? Note emphasis isn't on African but gang! Your reference mentioned single rapists and that cannot and will not be substituted for a gang of dangerous barbaric African smellos breathing down your neck at gun point! Then your referenced said 20% of the American population agreed to no abortion.... 20 fucken percent! Your case is doa, sorry!
So a single criminal is a a saint, while gang is criminal? Are you using abortion to punish criminals?
The point is that abortion is not a cure for rape.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 28, 2018
AlanSugar:

You're still spoiling for a fight? Between you and I who seems to lack comprehensive abilities? Guy, park well johr.

I don't engage in pointless banter stick to the issue

Why I insist you may have comprehension issues is the facts are clear in my posts yet you kept asking inane questions

Leave one only to draw the conclusion you are slow on the pick up
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Bahddo(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
Rosay15:
D only mistake dat d girl and her parent made is dat wen d incident happened dey would ve take d lady to d hospital wit immediate effect so as to avoid dis bt God knows d best..
they said she is an orphan and you are talking about 'her parent'. Madam you are confusing my phone o.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by BIXYBABE: 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

Supposing the victims are poor and don't have funds for all this and she uses water as most poor Nigerian families would do ?

Please let's be realistic victims get pregnant especially in third world countries
They are poor to prevent d unwanted pregnancy but they will be rich to raised d bastard. Mtchew
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by AlanSugar(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

I don't engage in pointless banter stick to the issue

Why I insist you may have comprehension issues is the facts are clear in my posts yet you kept asking inane questions

Leave one only to draw the conclusion you are slow on the pick up

OK, you have now been fully noticed. You can enter your truck and drive away. Bye.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 28, 2018
BIXYBABE:

They are poor to prevent d unwanted pregnancy but they will be rich to raised d bastard. Mtchew

Huh?

What are....

I don't .....

Wait are ..

What exactly are you talking about

Scroll back to.my.first commnet and read very very slowly and try to comprehend please

What the hell are you talking about ?
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by BIXYBABE: 10:32pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:

Huh?

What are....

I don't .....

Wait are ..

What exactly are you talking about

Scroll back to.my.first commnet and read very very slowly and try to comprehend please

What the hell are you talking about ?
When I said dey should flush d rapist sperm from d body of d victim....and u said if she didn't av money.... and i said she will get money to raise d child
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 28, 2018
BIXYBABE:

When I said dey should flush d rapist sperm from d body of d victim....and u said if she didn't av money.... and i said she will get money to raise d child

Stop abbreviation type and not n type the not d

These abbreviations make it hard to read your comments sir
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Rosay15(f): 6:18am On May 29, 2018
Bahddo:
they said she is an orphan and you are talking about 'her parent'. Madam you are confusing my phone o.
shey u don dey vex.. Am sorry oh
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by CAPSLOCKED: 7:41am On May 29, 2018
oluwaseyi000:
if the child make any petty mistake, Nigerian will be the first to shout like father like son. I will implore any rape victim to freely abort the baby. even the child wont be happy knowing he is the child of a run-away-and-wanted-rapist. Keeping the children ain't fair to the children.

Forget the crap of what he will become, so the mother cant give birth to a baby i a good way to become something great except she is raped or you mean it is God that destinied it that she will be raped to give birth to glorious child.

Name one well-known celebrity, politician or really-well to do person that is a result of raped.

He can't even become political elite in Nigeria as it's same Nigerian that will ask him to go to his father's house

AND THEN SOMEBODY ONCE SAID "IT'S BETTER FOR HER TO BE RAPED THAN BE A LESBÌAN".

MAD TALK.
I HOPE YOU SEE THIS... undecided
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by zimbolaa(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:
I am Against arbortion but come.on she was raped !!! By armed robbers !!!

What normal mentally healthy adult female keeps a pregnancy from a gang rape by robbers

I ask all male.nairalanders will you allow Lord forbid your partner keep such a pregnancy if your house is invaded she is raped and gets pregnant?

Even if she is your fiancee will you allow her keep it ?

My answer is hell no!!! Even.if the doctor says the arbortion will.lead to her loosing her womb my dear we go.adopt but that baby is called a NOPE
How're you sure the one you want to adopt is not a product of gang rape by armed robbers? #justthinking
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Oyindidi(f): 8:12am On May 29, 2018
brainbox80:
HEY, HOLD THAT 'FATHER FORGIVE ME THING' NOW. WE DON'T HAVE TO WALLOW IN SIN(S) THAT GRACE MAY ABOUND. HOWEVER, SHE SHOULD KNOW THAT EVERY DECISION SHE MAKES HAVE IT'S CONSEQUENCES HERE AND THEREAFTER, SO THE CHOICE IS HERS
Bite me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture???? / Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) / What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.