Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (102391 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:50pm On May 28, 2018
I just think of serious back pain loading. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Kingzra1(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

All these women should just accept the offers given to them to travel to California where those curves are appreciated to bless our Ponhubb

Imagine how Anita Joseph resemble one mojo goddess called Victoriacakesxxx
ma nigga...may mojo kill u Der
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by dyeklint66: 11:55pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Timagex(m): 11:57pm On May 28, 2018
I dont like the boobs big! This is not attractive to me! Team #bigsoftyansh wink

1 Like

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by DemolaUnbias(m): 12:04am On May 29, 2018
Biggest ever
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

All these women should just accept the offers given to them to travel to California where those curves are appreciated to bless our Ponhubb

na wa oh. U even know all the ashawoo names
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 12:09am On May 29, 2018
All these breasts only looks good in tight clothes, once the clothes are off you begin to see stretch marks and dirtiness.
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2018
I hope she gets a reduction procedure asap, betting that shit hurt like hell.
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Luckygurl(f): 12:15am On May 29, 2018
That bra marks on shoulder can be very annoying angry angry

You can't comfortably wear your off shoulder clothes as usual.
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by N0favors: 12:41am On May 29, 2018
KillaBeauty:
N0favors shebi you love boobs? Oya come and carry ya wife
Jesus! In this case, I'll rather go for a guava boobsie
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 12:42am On May 29, 2018
made4naijamusic:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/big-boobs-bring-joy-and-pain-obianuju/

People are not looking at her in excitement ooo.... Na pity.
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Daraniel(m): 12:47am On May 29, 2018
seniormallam:
My guy will say he doesn't know what I'm seeing in ukwu that make me admire ukwu, likewise boob is what I can't even look twice in a lady, just have normal boobs to breastfeed my baby shikena

Seriously o
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On May 29, 2018
Maxcollins042:

It is an insult to Victoria Cake's person by placing Anita close to her. grin

Am nigga sabi better thing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Kabaka100: 1:01am On May 29, 2018
U are really beautiful but to be honest ur breast is too big 4 one chick and I will advice u to raise money for a breast reduction surgery
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by limitless777(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2018
Felixalex:
Chai if I get this kain babe, wetin I wan use her pvssy do?

Na just to pour oil ontop those boobies, chook preeq for the middle. Chai! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

U don spoil finish.
hahahahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by awoofawoo: 1:18am On May 29, 2018
Jer6s:
In Duncan mighty's voice : Obianuju biko
Anytime I wan enjoy, na You grin grin grin

I dey pray i dey cast and bind-ey grin
Anything wey go make us fight-ey
I no go lie it's a made up mind-ey

This load na for me to DOWNLOAD-ey grin

Na only you go fit download that one abi.....how megabits you get self, abeg you wet be say na glo network you take dey download..... You wan drag heavy bandwidth with us that dey use Swift and Spectranet 4G cheesy
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2018
Where is Roman goddess? Come and see oh.
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 1:29am On May 29, 2018
OboOlora:
shocked

Is this u?
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38am On May 29, 2018
awoofawoo:

Na only you go fit download that one abi.....how megabits you get self, abeg you wet be say na glo network you take dey download..... You wan drag heavy bandwidth with us that dey use Swift and Spectranet 4G cheesy

LoL grin grin grin.
I nor drag bandwidth with una o.
Boss, maybe you should do the downloading then, I go com copy grin grin
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by sprints1: 1:46am On May 29, 2018
because of big boobs this girl son become celeb...even oyinbos they follow her on Instagram because of her big chest...very popular girl on Instagram
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by sprints1: 1:49am On May 29, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

I wonder oo dem just dey waste their gifts...
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On May 29, 2018
Jesus! Blood of habakuk! Wetin is dis iyam seeing?shocked

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by iomoge2(f): 2:20am On May 29, 2018
shocked And see me complaining about mine. I be learner here. Thank God for my own o.
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:38am On May 29, 2018
Wowzerful...she needs a reduction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Cynthiabelle(f): 3:11am On May 29, 2018
Whereas Na my back people always stare at, my waist is 27inches, while hips is 44inches.
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by aluko360(m): 3:47am On May 29, 2018
kilode

this one no be bresst again na hunchbackfront
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Pat081: 4:02am On May 29, 2018
Anyone with her number or address ??help a brother please
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Morbeta11(m): 4:09am On May 29, 2018
Her Loyal Majesty...

Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Wtf is this?
Madam, dey there dey claim you dey get attention, no go do surgery and ease that load on yourself. undecided
I grew up with a lady in Uptown section of Chitown with a massive chest like that and i saw her couple years ago after having breast reduction surgery and you can see the 'weight' lifted off her chest.
Re: Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) by emma388(m): 5:20am On May 29, 2018
Hmmmm, dis is homongous#beutifulcreatures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.