Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. (2642 Views)

Why Runs Girls And Prostitutes Are So Important / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful / Inside Germany First S*x Doll-only Brothel Where Plastic Prostitutes Are Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2018
1. Prostitutes dont care if u r too slim or fat e.t.c.

2. Prostitutes dont care how much u have in ur account

3.Prostitutes are cleaner than all these basťard girls with smelly pussy.

4. Prostitutes are ready to please you long as u pay right.

5.Prostitutes are more experienced than this stupid girls.

6. You don't have to start chasing olosho up and down. They are at the brothel.

Sigh.... I don tire. Add yours.

Im out!!

7 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
When one is on a path to destruction they look for.compamy

This user is mentally ill and seeking validation

Pray for him , he has lost his apples

12 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Ikemefuna44: 3:56pm On May 28, 2018
There is a reason why they called 'prostitute'. Better be careful of the kpekus you bang all the time before your HIV becomes AIDS.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
nobody is forcing you nah you can go and dive in the pussy of a sex worker no one cares.still can't understand how people have sex with someone they don't love or bond it
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by ImaIma1(f): 4:55pm On May 28, 2018
I feel that men who sleep with prostitutes are really daring and they do not value themselves.

You just carry a random lady and dip your thing in her. How do you guys even feel? No fear, no guilt or conscience, no self respect.

I can never respect a man that does or did it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by MrCork: 5:02pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:
nobody is forcing you nah you can go and dive in the pussy of a sex worker no one cares.still can't understand how people have sex with someone they don't love or bond it

^^story.... how much? smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2018
MrCork:

^^story.... how much? smiley
for you to recover your lost sense right
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by MrCork: 7:45pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:

^^^^atitudes...and then she complain she can't find man on nairaland (smh) undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by MrCork: 7:49pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:

..sweery please be serious. ..am from London and I have moiney. ..
.Plis quir the attitude. ..much?
smiley
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by uboma(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
I feel than men who sleep with prostitutes have mind and do not value themselves.

You just carry a random lady and dip your thing in her. How do you guys even feel? No fear, no guilt or conscience, no self respect.

I can never respect man that does or did it.

I concur.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 28, 2018
Prostitute don't tell you there have headache or there are on their period.
Prostitute don't ask for recharge card and shawarma.
Prostitute don't ask if you love them.
Prostitute don't tell you their family problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by MrCork: 9:33pm On May 28, 2018
DonPiiko:
Prostitute don't tell you there have headache or there are on their period.
Prostitute don't asked for recharge card and shawarma.
Prostitute don't ask if you love them.
Prostitute don't tell you their family problems.

...but y is that Jessca048 actin like she all that....she said she is Beyansi undecided
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 28, 2018
MrCork:

...but y is that Jessca048 actin like she all that....she said she is Beyansi undecided
I know mentioning my name gives you erection
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Safiaa(f): 9:45pm On May 28, 2018
I put you in Gods hand. grin
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2018
Safiaa:
I put you in Gods hand. grin
Come this stupid girl I've told u stop commenting on my thread. Get off!. U disgust me.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Safiaa(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Come this stupid girl I've told u stop commenting on my thread. Get off!. U disgust me.
grin grin
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 28, 2018
She's nairaland beyansi in her dreams
MrCork:

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by igetjoyfromthis: 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:

with your fat cheeks, agbaya.

Go and lose weight tongue
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

with your fat cheeks, agbaya.
Go and lose weight tongue
prechbills is that you
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by MrCork: 10:53pm On May 28, 2018
jessca048:

...yes

only twice ..but still..don't be rude..u aint all that.. anyways I have moiney and am from London . How much?
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by youngsahito(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2018
lazy naija youth
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 28, 2018
Why sleep with a prostitute when girls are everywhere?
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by adelacuna(m): 11:40pm On May 28, 2018
You need Jesus
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by IamPlato(m): 12:03am On May 29, 2018

You Are Asking Me To Add To Your Foolishness when I Plan On Removing Some To Replace With Sense
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 2:45am On May 29, 2018
ImaIma1:
I feel that men who sleep with prostitutes are really daring and they do not value themselves.

I can never respect man that does or did it.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 10:05am On May 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

eya.... Too bad for ur sorry ass. We dont need ur respect. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by ImaIma1(f): 10:35am On May 29, 2018
Mrbolt555:
eya.... Too bad for ur sorry ass. We dont need ur respect. Bye

How would you know how to address a woman with respect when your standard of a woman is a prostitute who you can do with as you please.

As you grow older, you will grow wiser.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2018
Wow gone are the days when I use to remove condom stylishly while having sex with dem. Mehn I love taking risks. Before she go realize say na raw sex I don dey hammer am kpakpakpaa pour inside grin
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by virginboy1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
jessca048:

It's similar feeling you have when you collect money from people you don't love or bond
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by virginboy1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
ImaIma1:

We don't care...Lolzzz.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. by virginboy1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
[quote author=MrCork post=67962589]

^^story.... how much? smiley[/quote
cheesy]

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lockdown: Couple Gets Married In Their Compound In Kaduna State (pics) / Arab Men Love Black Women! Fact Or Myth? / STORY: Trapped In Booty Island … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.