Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful (7718 Views)

99.9% Nigeria Girls Are All Prostitutes / Prostitutes Are Better Because.............. / Inside Germany First S*x Doll-only Brothel Where Plastic Prostitutes Are Rented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
A friend of mine told me how he picked up a prostitute in the night , on getting home, he entertain her after that she went in and took her bath and he has already bought sponge and soap for her before coming home...when it is time to do the real thang, she told him to switch of the light but he said he was like why switching of the Light..but the lady insist, he obeyed and switch the light off.. and he Went to go take is bath too before he came back the lady has slept off..he tried waking her but she did not respond , he then said he spread her laps and Start fuckinng her maybe she is tired that is why she slept off...lo and behold ..he received a hot slap from no where , he was shocked and started shivering ,his dick has to flaccid . He then tried to jump through the window but the lady told her "he should calm down, where is he running to? He said he doesn't need her again that he is alright..the lady smiled from her sleep..she called him back to come and sleep , he didn't answer her and he ran out of his house to call his neighbors before they could enter the lady is nowhere to be found ..he went into the bathroom and found out that what he bought for her i.e soap and sponge is no where to be found.. since then he vows never to go for prostitutes again....this is true life not cooked story.. please guys share your experiences

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by kunleweb: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
My.cousin's own turned to a coffin. That was the day.dude that jas been fccking for.over 15years with reckless.abandon swire to be careful woth ladies

1 Like

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Loool grin
She must be from Benin

5 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lol @invisible slap...gringrin

1 Like

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by dollytino4real(f): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
story 4 d gods, so u get mind cook dis ijebu story to chop my mb abi

30 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:
My.cousin's own turned to a coffin. That was the day.dude that jas been fccking for.over 15years with reckless.abandon swire to be careful woth ladies
Jesu!!!! shockedshockedshocked....how una come shift am??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by victorian(f): 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
A friend of mine told me how he picked up a prostitute in the night , on getting home, he entertain her after that she went in and took her bath and he has already bought sponge and soap for her before coming home...when it is time to do the real thang, she told him to switch of the light but he said he was like why switching of the Light..but the lady insist, he obeyed and switch the light off.. and he Went to go take is bath too before he came back the lady has slept off..he tried waking her but she did not respond , he then said he spread her laps and Start fuckinng her maybe she is tired that is why she slept off...lo and behold ..he received a hot slap from no where , he was shocked and started shivering ,his dick has to flaccid . He then tried to jump through the window but the lady told her "he should calm down, where is he running to? He said he doesn't need her again that he is alright..the lady smiled from her sleep..she called him back to come and sleep , he didn't answer her and he ran out of his house to call his neighbors before they could enter the lady is nowhere to be found ..he went into the bathroom and found out that what he bought for her i.e soap and sponge is no where to be found.. since then he vows never to go for prostitutes again....this is true life not cooked story.. please guys share your experiences

At the bolded, she's tired and he's still fuckinnngg her, is that not madness with wickedness join?

*shakes head*

And he knows fully well she's tired.

He get luck! She for grab am and disappear with am , and turn your friend to shigidi.

In his next life, he will be careful with women.

6 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Kidaholic(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
....he tried waking her but she did not respond , he then said he spread her laps and Start fuckinng her

grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
yea, the babe I carried last turned to fish. i was so scared I wanted to run, she just smiled from her sleep and told me " mumu, y not go buy pepper soup ingredient " ... that was how I got my pot full cheesy

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
victorian:

At the bolded, she's tired and he's still fuckinnngg her, is that not madness with wickedness join?

*shakes head*

And he knows fully well she's tired.

He get luck! She for grab am and disappear with am , and turn your friend to shigidi.

In his next life, he will be careful with women.
Ladies are born for dick, she can take it.

4 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:
shocked shocked
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
na her spirit husband slap am

5 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Boxer007(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
handsomeyitayo:

Nigeria definitely backward country. What a thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by victorian(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Ladies are born for dick, she can take it.

Can you imagine?

Smhhhh!

Guys like you deserve such spirits turning into women.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Bossontop(m): 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
A friend of mine told me how he picked up a prostitute in the night , on getting home, he entertain her after that she went in and took her bath and he has already bought sponge and soap for her before coming home...when it is time to do the real thang, she told him to switch of the light but he said he was like why switching of the Light..but the lady insist, he obeyed and switch the light off.. and he Went to go take is bath too before he came back the lady has slept off..he tried waking her but she did not respond , he then said he spread her laps and Start fuckinng her maybe she is tired that is why she slept off...lo and behold ..he received a hot slap from no where , he was shocked and started shivering ,his dick has to flaccid . He then tried to jump through the window but the lady told her "he should calm down, where is he running to? He said he doesn't need her again that he is alright..the lady smiled from her sleep ..she called him back to come and sleep , he didn't answer her and he ran out of his house to call his neighbors before they could enter the lady is nowhere to be found ..he went into the bathroom and found out that what he bought for her i.e soap and sponge is no where to be found.. since then he vows never to go for prostitutes again....this is true life not cooked story.. please guys share your experiences

undecided
@ d bolded.....nawa oo ....abi izit only me dat is not understanding??

11 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by kunleweb: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Jesu!!!! shockedshockedshocked....how una come shift am??

Dont.mind that gvy. He.started patronizing.prositutes since.Jss1. Wrong.set.of values from.secondary school. I used to be the one that watched the door and he lied to his paents he was.comingto my.place so i knew his escapades

He ran.out of the hotel.room.and.never returned back there grin

3 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Dont.mind that gvy. He.started patronizing.prositutes since.Jss1. Wrong.set.of values from.secondary school. I used to be the one that watched the door and he lied to his paents he was.comingto my.place so i knew his escapades

He ran.out of the hotel.room.and.never returned back there grin
gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by kunleweb: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
LightQueen:
shocked shocked

I can boldly say i know.my cvz has fvcked over 250 ladiesladies as of the last 7 years we saw last,that count may have reached 1000 and.more.now given the easy acvess to fcvery thesedays grin

2 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by kunleweb: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
gringrin

Some.gvys are cursed wit.pvssy. thats my cuz. Brouhht a chick to him to access 4pm,7.30pm he's already fvking

2 Likes

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

I can boldly say i know.my cvz has fvcked over 250 ladiesladies as of the last 7 years we saw last,that count may have reached 1000 and.more.now given the easy acvess to fcvery thesedays grin
Serious matter o shocked
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

Some.gvys are cursed wit.pvssy. thats my cuz. Brouhht a chick to him to access 4pm,7.30pm he's already fvking
Chaii... I pity him wifegringrin....BTW he needs cleansing.... Him own don enter extraordinary...gringrin
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

WTF.... shockedshockedshocked

Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by kunleweb: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Chaii... I pity him wifegringrin....BTW he needs cleansing.... Him own don enter extraordinary...gringrin

That dude is gone abeg.
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by kunleweb: 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
WTF.... shockedshockedshocked

There are guys like that nah. But their lives is not anything to emulate. Infact i have two like that
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

There are guys like that nah. But their lives is not anything to emulate. Infact i have two like that
shockedshocked That's reckless mehn.... God epp us all...
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by kunleweb: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
shockedshocked That's reckless mehn.... God epp us all...

I walk alot at.nights 11pm and.beyond. these times ..I'll keep quiet. Girls dey try angry
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

That dude is gone abeg.
Gone to meet lipsrsealedgringrin
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Boxer007:

Nigeria definitely backward country. What a thread
What have you done to move the country forward?
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by kunleweb: 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Gone to meet lipsrsealedgringrin

He's a dead living
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

I walk alot at.nights 11pm and.beyond. these times ..I'll keep quiet. Girls dey try angry
gringrin
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
kunleweb:

He's a dead living
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Not All Prostitutes Are Human Being Guys Becareful by daddytime(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lol

Not all humans are beings or not all beings are humans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be / It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.