Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post (47166 Views)

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by pol23: 5:46pm On May 28, 2018
Psquare
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 28, 2018
isybeke:
Jude never caused any split, bad wife came in between dem

How can u say something like this

4 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Clyod: 5:56pm On May 28, 2018
Who Psquare help. Make dem go siddon for dustbin
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by eyinjuege: 6:00pm On May 28, 2018
Wetin dey worry Nigerians sef, too much gbeborun. They should free Jude abeg. They are all grown men.
Their era sef don pass as a group.
They will all settle when it's time. Its just a matter of time for wounds to heal. They will always be brothers.
When that time comes, they will all have mutual respect for themselves.
No be by force to do group members. Both boys are doing well on their own, each hustling to make a mark. All three have made more than enough money from the music industry, and have been wise to invest their money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by gurnam: 6:03pm On May 28, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"God revealed the cause of psquare breakup in a vision to me but I don't know how to relay it to them.
so anybody who knows them can tell them what I have to say..

It goes like this and I am 100% sincere..

Peters wife is a marine spirit. She is a witch and peter is actually lost. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Her job was actually to dim their star by separating them this she did by hypnotism and telepathy.

Tell Paul that he should never be angry with peter for he is not in control of himself..

The only solution is midnight prayers (paul should do this with Jude). For three days BTW 3 am to 4 am

Peters eyes will clear and may even divorce that witch..

Lastly, they should not think peter is chasing any ambition o.. Its not about peter wanting to be solo . its spiritual. Its his wife doing all these..

Nb.. I do not know peters wife or Paul's wife. I only say what I saw in a vision .. The only vision I have ever seen about psquare when I wasn't even thinking about them on a very odd day. Thanks.

I will be glad if someone can tell them for me. Thanx. My mind is free now

What you had was malaria induced vision

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by newoffer: 6:06pm On May 28, 2018
All of them lack home training. They hardly fit say good morning because they were made ambassador of an ijebu network
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Wealthandjobs: 6:07pm On May 28, 2018
Greatpoet:
The Industry is timing, there was a time twas all about 2face, Psquare, and Dbanj.... They were shutting down stadiums and killing all shows.... This is the era of Wiz, Davido, and Tekno.... Fans shouldn't be fussed, Psquare played their path.
It's actually Wiz,Davido and Olamide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Sleezwizz: 6:08pm On May 28, 2018
vizkiz:
Some people will just be commenting and hating on celebrities on IG.

I mean Instagram of all places.

The only thing I do on Instagram is watch comedy skits.

Sane people are on Twitter.

Na weyrey self plenty pass for twitter
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by aniweta12(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2018
Great musicians. Jude should try to bring them together. They are twins for crying out loud.
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Awaja(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

When would people start minding their business?

Whenever everyone focuses vividly on there individual affairs.
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by addikt(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
Greatpoet:
The Industry is timing, there was a time twas all about 2face, Psquare, and Dbanj.... They were shutting down stadiums and killing all shows.... This is the era of Wiz, Davido, and Tekno.... Fans shouldn't be fussed, Psquare played their path.

Put 9ice too
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by addikt(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
Greatpoet:

Put 9ice to the first category and Olamide on the second

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by braine(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2018
vizkiz:
Some people will just be commenting and hating on celebrities on IG.

I mean Instagram of all places.

The only thing I do on Instagram is watch comedy skits.

Sane people are on Twitter.

Twitter is worse.

Go to LinkedIn if you're looking for sane people.
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by braine(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2018
ell17:
Jude Okoye is still a legend in the music industry regardless of anything

Legend for where? How many people has he brought up? How many songs has he produced? How many awards has he won? Legend fire.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Emilokoiyawon: 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
cool
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Premiumwriter: 6:42pm On May 28, 2018
madridguy:
If you're short of what to say, go and sleep. Everything is not about minding their business.

grin

Savage cheesy

Guy you bad gan grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by LZAA: 6:50pm On May 28, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
Angry Fans are everywhere, Judge Okoye was attacked after making a comment on wizkid post for splitting Paul and Peter Okoye of The Psquare.

Judge Okoye who id Psquare elder brother and manager was attacked by fans saying he was behind the splitting of Psquare.

See more attacks http://www.ngg.ng/2018/05/28/fans-attacks-jude-okoye-after-commenting-on-wizkid-posts-for-splitting-psquare/
Lol
Those so called fans are funny
If peter had married an igbo woman none of these would have happened but things happen
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by gurnam: 6:54pm On May 28, 2018
LZAA:

Lol
Those so called fans are funny
If peter had married an igbo woman none of these would have happened but things happen

Perhaps you could be right, and in this link could probably be the lot of Peter

https://www.nairaland.com/4305427/nigerian-man-killed-wife-boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by ismart: 6:58pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

When would people start minding their business?

no... Psquare case is everybodys business... Damn it.

I don't give a hoot about any other artist the way I care about these guys and it breaks the heart of their fans to see them split.

I am proud of those guys that attacked him and he deserves even more. I message that idiot that Psquare.com was expiring and that they can purchase it.

I even offered to assist them get it since they may not know how it works. That moronic fool viewed my email multiple times and never replied until the URL went to another person that won the auction...

Go and read what Peter said. He said they were not working like company, no structure and all that. They had no office. They were big outside but inside they are so small and that it was just the grace of God moving them.

He wanted to change that but Jude had to step down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 28, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"God revealed the cause of psquare breakup in a vision to me but I don't know how to relay it to them.

Peters wife is a marine spirit. She is a witch and peter is actually lost. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Her job was actually to dim their star by separating them this she did by hypnotism and telepathy.

Tell Paul that he should never be angry with peter for he is not in control of himself..

The only solution is midnight prayers (paul should do this with Jude). For three days BTW 3 am to 4 am

Lastly, they should not think peter is chasing any ambition o.. Its not about peter wanting to be solo . its spiritual. Its his wife doing all these..

Nb.. I do not know peters wife or Paul's wife. I only say what I saw in a vision .. The only vision I have ever seen about psquare when I wasn't even thinking about them on a very odd day. Thanks.

Mumu!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by BlackHatNaija: 7:18pm On May 28, 2018
They left the issue and started personality attack. Is Peter and Paul a baby?

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Naijazeus: 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
LUCKIE2014:

Mumu!!!

You dey mind that fool

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by front5line: 7:23pm On May 28, 2018
Ayoswit:
The only person I have strength to slam in this country is buhari, that man don make this country tire person.

I know you can not slam this ones because they are Igbos n are perfect in the eyes of the lord.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by talk2percy(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2018
Mehn, see wicked shots that is being fired at this Jude guy..chai, he will regret ever tying those two words *Man! Buh he fuckedd up big time. But who even need them back sef..they should go and take care of their families joor.
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by LZAA: 7:33pm On May 28, 2018
gurnam:

Perhaps you could be right, and in this link could probably be the lot of Peter

https://www.nairaland.com/4305427/nigerian-man-killed-wife-boyfriend
Oga leave those things u see in lagos
Igbo and yorubas have nothing in common
Our cultures are so far apart.
Oh about the thread u embedded well ppl kill ppl everyday and i wasn't referring to that rather i was referring to the cultural differences
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Zalvage(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2018
grin grin grin

This bros halla only STAR MAN... Them wan finish eem general generation...Thank God he kept mute during OBO assurance...hanty Cynthia for just advice am...

Make one off the book statement and Nigerians would pour buhari problems on you...
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by karika2018: 7:51pm On May 28, 2018
nigerians are not wise at all.....

It was peter who wanted to live and did not want jude to be their manager anymore............

nobody should blame jude for one bit........as a senior brother how many of you will be insulted continiously by your junior brother and you keep quite............

He made them what they were and peter did not want him again......because he allowed paul to remain the lead singer....

have you seen paul complain at jude before?.......paul knew that he could not bite the finger that fed him and so was cool with jude.....and with him they ruled the music industry........

for peter it was all about business iregardless of blood.........with or without money paul was seeing jude as a senior brother and knew the sacrifice he has paid for them.......

take it or leave it .....peter said he did not want.......his reasons are nothing but rubish....

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Toks2008(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

A different thing was revealed to me and it's too strong to write on social media

Both Peter and Paul needs to make a strong confession cos harder times ahead.

Their separation is spiritual and it is a consequence of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Xisnin(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

What you need is a psychiatric evaluation.
Scumbag tribalist.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by degamemaster(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
Eke40seven:
Hmm!
The way many Nigerians write on social media is a testament to the poor state of our education. Atrocious grammar, terrible spellings and write-ups devoid of logical points or pattern.

My dear I thought I was the only person who noticed those things.
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Martinez19(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

Mtewwww. Silly African!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido / "When I Was 7 This Is My Real Face "- Don Jazzy (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.