Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post (47161 Views)

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" / Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2018
vizkiz:
Some people will just be commenting and hating on celebrities on IG.

I mean Instagram of all places.

The only thing I do on Instagram is watch comedy skits.

[b] Sane people
are on Twitter.
[/b]

Sane people on twitter ke?
Na der werey plenty pass!

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Peterpanny: 8:09pm On May 28, 2018
Eke40seven:
Hmm!
The way many Nigerians write on social media is a testament to the poor state of our education. Atrocious grammar, terrible spellings and write-ups devoid of logical points or pattern.
my friend go and sit down.look at you,mr professor.
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by ifko: 8:17pm On May 28, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"God revealed the cause of psquare breakup in a vision to me but I don't know how to relay it to them.
so anybody who knows them can tell them what I have to say..

It goes like this and I am 100% sincere..

Peters wife is a marine spirit. She is a witch and peter is actually lost. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Her job was actually to dim their star by separating them this she did by hypnotism and telepathy.

Tell Paul that he should never be angry with peter for he is not in control of himself..

The only solution is midnight prayers (paul should do this with Jude). For three days BTW 3 am to 4 am

Peters eyes will clear and may even divorce that witch..

Lastly, they should not think peter is chasing any ambition o.. Its not about peter wanting to be solo . its spiritual. Its his wife doing all these..

Nb.. I do not know peters wife or Paul's wife. I only say what I saw in a vision .. The only vision I have ever seen about psquare when I wasn't even thinking about them on a very odd day. Thanks.

I will be glad if someone can tell them for me. Thanx. My mind is free now

Ur vision is true, i always reason towards ds line

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by gurnam: 8:20pm On May 28, 2018
LZAA:

Oga leave those things u see in lagos
Igbo and yorubas have nothing in common
Our cultures are so far apart.
Oh about the thread u embedded well ppl kill ppl everyday and i wasn't referring to that rather i was referring to the cultural differences

I will rather work on cultural differences with a woman from a different tribe than get killed by a woman from my own tribe cheating on me with my apprentice and eventually getting killed by them

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by LZAA: 8:28pm On May 28, 2018
gurnam:

I will rather work on cultural differences with a woman from a different tribe than get killed by a woman from my own tribe cheating on me with my apprentice and eventually getting killed by them
U are harping on one example
Check all the igbo yoruba marriages 99% occur in lagos
The water is too deep
Igbos are not compatible with yorubas
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by gurnam: 8:47pm On May 28, 2018
LZAA:

U are harping on one example
Check all the igbo yoruba marriages 99% occur in lagos
The water is too deep
Igbos are not compatible with yorubas

Where else do you want the marriage ? You marry those that you come in contact with.

Meanwhile the story in that link was not an isolated case, there are many other instances an Igbo wife killed the husband

See another one
http://www..com/talk/topic,337505.0.html

My point is ther are good and bad people in every tribe, marrying from your tribe doesn’t guarantee your happiness

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by autonomous22: 8:52pm On May 28, 2018
nonye6194:
Nigerians are really not smiling.
when you think they have forgotten your sins, Lol
33" nko ??
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Hotfreeze: 8:57pm On May 28, 2018
gurnam:

Where else do you want the marriage ? You marry those that you come in contact with.

Meanwhile the story in that link was not an isolated case, there are many other instances an Igbo wife killed the husband

See another one http://www..com/talk/topic,337505.0.html

My point is ther are good and bad people in every tribe, marrying from your tribe doesn’t guarantee your happiness

Pay no mind to that one. You're overestimating his level of exposure.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by LZAA: 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
gurnam:

See another one http://www..com/talk/topic,337505.0.html

We agree on your last point!
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by LZAA: 9:22pm On May 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Pay no mind to that one. You're overestimating his level of exposure.

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Timagex(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2018
But, to be honest, I miss psquare! cry cry...all there songs that I have memorised still dey there cool

Jude,

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Timagex(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2018
cry
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:59pm On May 28, 2018
isybeke:
Jude never caused any split, bad wife came in between dem

Gbam!! Truth is bitter
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by nonye6194: 1:18am On May 29, 2018
autonomous22:

33" nko ??
?
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by nonye6194: 1:18am On May 29, 2018
autonomous22:

33" nko ??
?
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by laudate: 2:17am On May 29, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed "God revealed the cause of psquare breakup in a vision to me but I don't know how to relay it to them.
so anybody who knows them can tell them what I have to say..

It goes like this and I am 100% sincere..

Peters wife is a marine spirit. She is a witch and peter is actually lost. He doesn't know what he is doing.

Her job was actually to dim their star by separating them this she did by hypnotism and telepathy.

Tell Paul that he should never be angry with peter for he is not in control of himself..

The only solution is midnight prayers (paul should do this with Jude). For three days BTW 3 am to 4 am

Peters eyes will clear and may even divorce that witch..

Lastly, they should not think peter is chasing any ambition o.. Its not about peter wanting to be solo . its spiritual. Its his wife doing all these..

Nb.. I do not know peters wife or Paul's wife. I only say what I saw in a vision .. The only vision I have ever seen about psquare when I wasn't even thinking about them on a very odd day. Thanks.

I will be glad if someone can tell them for me. Thanx. My mind is free now

You mean you did not see a vision about you earning 30 billion in one show, or a vision about Davido marrying Chioma, or a vision about the owner of Lynda Ikeji's pregnancy? shocked
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Aystarz: 4:54am On May 29, 2018
magicminister:
But On some real y’all, who those Psquare guys even helped to become somebody?
Besides may d, whom they also rubbished. Who did they really help?

Good as their acts were, they were a self-centered, arrogant duo. I can't name a single protégé that was theirs really.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Wallade(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2018
ell17:
Jude Okoye is still a legend in the music industry regardless of anything

Legend? May be a big name but definitely not legend.
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Titugirl(f): 9:19am On May 29, 2018
Lol..somebody cannot comment in peace again
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by austyn0(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2018
Greatpoet:
The Industry is timing, there was a time twas all about 2face, Psquare, and Dbanj.... They were shutting down stadiums and killing all shows.... This is the era of Wiz, Davido, and Tekno.... Fans shouldn't be fussed, Psquare played their path.
And should still be playing their part....Those guys[p.square] still have much to offer,, their talent is still too fresh to be outdated.
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Dinani: 10:40am On May 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

When would people start minding their business?

U are a mad man...so make their fans no talk again...seriously this dudes need to resolve this shits and get back on...them get fans so people must talk
Re: Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post by Dinani: 10:55am On May 29, 2018
Eke40seven:
Hmm!
The way many Nigerians write on social media is a testament to the poor state of our education. Atrocious grammar, terrible spellings and write-ups devoid of logical points or pattern.

Give other country to write in Nigeria native languages....foool...at least u know and understand what the meant...learn to appreciate what u have...filthy people thinking like they know it all...who grammar,spellings or good write ups help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel DMW Shares DMs Of Women Asking Him To Marry Them (Photos) / Iheoma Nnadi Get Gold Iphone From Emenike / Material Things Are Becoming Useless- Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.