Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (50903 Views)

EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Yusman316(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Roman Abrahamovic is a Russian Jewish grin

Chelsea Islamist Supporters should kindly join Man city undecided

Or carry out a Jihad on Chelsea.
Una no dey tire? Look at the way u re murdering English (Russian Jewish). Yet u re throwing insults

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by stagger: 10:03pm On May 28, 2018
I correctly predicted Unai Emery's move to Arsenal a month before it happened. Now I make another prediction. Roman will sell Chelsea and buy Maccabi Tel Aviv or Hapoel Tel Aviv.

Make una dey watch. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by freshdude99(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2018
Alejoc:
Not a safe haven.... Russia is after all you Oligarchs..... Live large on the wealth of the nation..... No rest for the wicked grin cheesy grin cheesy
Really?
Which Russia is this one talking about self, is it not the same Russia that roman served as a governor under Putin few years back?
Pls get ur facts before talking here abeg bcz this is a public platform

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
cool
nymphomaniac:
Israel will rule the world one day

Israelites don't believe in that bible that ur reading..

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by citizen202(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders, I need a job. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering. I am a serving in kwara state, will be passing out at the beginning of next month. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state. Please help a brother. I have experience in operation various of machines.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: robert11marshall@gmail.com
did u say film or u meant firm? cheesy grin
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Loosing dangote to morroco will be one of the best thing to happen in the country..
Dangote in conjunction with each government in power has ruined small scale businesses in Nigeria with his monopoly mindset.
I can't forget what him and OBJ did to Burham cement and most especially Ibeto cement which is already everywhere by then "early 2000"

When they are talking important issue, don't bring false & uninformed bias propaganda into the discussion. GEJ should be probed for crude & uncivilized permission granted to Ibeto to package cement during his tenure as against the normal practice everywhere. Why bringing in Burham Cement into the issue of your brother Ibeto? Burham cement belongs to Flour Mills of Nigeria. Did FMN complains they are against investment in local production? Did you know how much FMN has invested in Calabar?

Dangote has more facilities in Apapa to package imported cement more than Ibeto, Yinka Folawiyo group has been packaging cement before Ibeto started business, Isiyaku Rabiu & sons and others have been importing cement. There are so many of them that left cement importation / packaging business on government regulations of the sector to develop local industries. The kind of noise & propaganda you are well known for is anti developmental.

We have Lafarge in Nigeria investing heavily on Elephant Cement brand, it is much easier for them to bring their cement from Europe to package in Nigeria than producing from factories. We should be logical since Buhari has come in &,GEJ has left which automatically terminated the crude cement packaging deals granted Ibeto by GEJ. Don't bring Burham as a cover here, FMN is never in support of Ibeto, they have invested heavily in Calabar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Imustreturn(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:
See?? Of all the nations in the Middle East he chose Israel
Are u thinking what I'm thinking undecided
what are u thinking bra
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by olufemi7onifade: 10:19pm On May 28, 2018
Sharp guy, he can now travel to UK with his Isreal Passport without a visa.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by 1stola: 10:19pm On May 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Nairaland is just so full miserable senseless old hags
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by 1stola: 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:
Israel is a loving country....
Isreal is a shithole
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2018
MAY BE SOON STANFORD BRIDGE STADIUM WILL BE RELOCATED TO JERUSALEM.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 28, 2018
obonujoker:
Israel is a loving country....

....To Jewish folks of course
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by LastSurvivor11: 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
babaolofin:

When they are talking important issue, don't bring false & uninformed bias propaganda into the discussion. GEJ should be probed for crude & uncivilized permission granted to Ibeto to package cement during his tenure as against the normal practice everywhere. Why bringing in Burham Cement into the issue of your brother Ibeto? Burham cement belongs to Flour Mills of Nigeria. Did FMN complains they are against investment in local production? Did you know how much FMN has invested in Calabar?

Dangote has more facilities in Apapa to package imported cement more than Ibeto, Yinka Folawiyo group has been packaging cement before Ibeto started business, Isiyaku Rabiu & sons and others have been importing cement. There are so many of them that left cement importation / packaging business on government regulations of the sector to develop local industries. The kind of noise & propaganda you are well known for is anti developmental.

We have Lafarge in Nigeria investing heavily on Elephant Cement brand, it is much easier for them to bring their cement from Europe to package in Nigeria than producing from factories. We should be logical since Buhari has come in &,GEJ has left which automatically terminated the crude cement packaging deals granted Ibeto by GEJ. Don't bring Burham as a cover here, FMN is never in support of Ibeto, they have invested heavily in Calabar

Ibeto died with obasanjo, where did GEJ entered this discussion from..
Do you remember when ibeto container was seized in the sea n destroyed by obasanjo government?
Or just started reading news when GEJ won the election?
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Panther7(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2018
Throwback:

All of the first 5 of Prime Ministers of Israel after its creation in 1948 were either Russian, Ukrainian or Polish Jews.

Of curious concern is that the self professed Jews in Nigeria cannot walk to the Isreali embassy and demand to be granted citizenship of Israel under the same law the Chelsea owner has now availed himself.

Difference is some are Jews while some are deluded that they are Jews, but Israel does not entertain delusions.
my brother just spoke in parable only few will understand.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by wisdomkid: 10:25pm On May 28, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Upon all the churches you've been attending, when aren't you as successful as one-tenth of Salah?

Don't work on yourself, keep shouting 'I receive'.

While you bow down as a creepy and weird human, shouting akbar
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Idrismusty97(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
Roman Abramovich is a Russian Jew and Israeli law permits Jews anywhere in the world to return to Israel any time they so desire.

I pray he continues to bankroll my beloved blues
Anywhere in the world except the Wannabe jews in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Panther7(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
sprints1:
the Jews adopt some Christian beliefs yet their indoctrination support idol worshiping... attimes I believe religion is like evolution they give birth to each other...Catholic worship Mary mother of God (Idol & Rosary) yet all churches emerge directly or indirectly from them..just like the same way quran and bible is they are both similar only few modifications and disbeliefs...
did I hear you say adopt? The Jewish religion has been around even before the arrival of Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Eagba(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:

how can you be so insensitive? And you're a lady
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by kimjongJezebel: 10:35pm On May 28, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Anywhere in the world except the Wannabe jews in Nigeria.

Hmmmmmm...
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Eagba(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2018
ajebuter:

Loving to everyone except to Africans..

Ask Ethiopians, Somali and Eritreans..

They have sad tales to tell and are being deported with $3000 parting gift..

Loving? Maybe to selected countries.

But to Africans, no
well africans rarely brings anything good to the table

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 28, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Ibeto died with obasanjo, where did GEJ entered this discussion from..
Do you remember when ibeto container was seized in the sea n destroyed by obasanjo government?
Or just started reading news when GEJ won the election?

Young man, this is a public platform, at times one wonder the kind of information people post on social media. Government regulations is never a 24 hrs directive. There is government official gazette . There is always adequate time limit for adjustment. A lot of people are involved in the business.

In 2012, after GEJ & Pius Anyim settled down properly after 2011 election, Ibeto started his cement importation / packaging on a very large scale from his terminal in Portharcourt.

What you posted above is another falsehood & propaganda. I will not answer you again
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by wellmax(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2018
Don't get it twisted. Guy was just smart.

Chelsea owner & Russian billionaire, Roman Abramovich has been granted Israeli citizenship. It comes after he was unable to extend his British visa, amid a diplomatic spat between London and Moscow. Israel passport holders are allowed to enter Britain, visa-free, for short stays
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2018
Appdriod:
Mhm...
Someone once said European and American sanctions on Russia is irrelevant and ineffective. Well, losing the likes of Roman Abrahimovic, isn't an irrelevant and ineffective consequence.
Imagine losing Dangote to Morroco.

Money is not everything. For him to be refused visa, there must be a reason to it. He is probably an agent of Russian government
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:
Lol with Israel visa he can easily enter UK. The man is just smart
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by MONITZ: 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
freshdude99:

Really?
Which Russia is this one talking about self, is it not the same Russia that roman served as a governor under Putin few years back?
Pls get ur facts before talking here abeg bcz this is a public platform

Thanks for enlightening that guy u quoted,many people on here base their gists in hear-says and without actually confirming or knowing the truth there in of whatsoever they hear...
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Throwback: 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
meccuno:
and you would want us to believe that you are not a daft bigot.

Did you use the words "daft bigot" to describe the Igbo bigot I quoted? Or of what significance is the story of the news and the bigoted opinion about Muslim supporters of Chelsea?

Did the Muslim supporters of Chelsea tell you they were uninformed about the Jewish origins already obvious in the name Abramovich?

Why are Igbos obsessed with the ignoble task of hatemongering all over the world?

Can't you spare even the beautiful sport of football this your toxic hatred that you nurture like a cash crop?

Is it a curse?

I hope you are not a deluded Jew?

Your hypocrisy shines through once again.

One would have thought there would be a sane Igbo viewing this thread, who would rebuke her for her unnecessary and unprovoked bigotry, instead we have hypocritical Igbos like you who are blinded to the action but have a microscopic view of the reaction.

You only fool yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
Mogidi:
Refusing someone with $12billion a mere residency visa, haba Britico.
na cuz of the problem btwn the uk and russia
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by SirBunky85(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
Ngtimes:
Smart move.. Uk will b devastated now...Israel citizens can enter UK without visa.... A clear path To Uk for abramovich..now he will enter UK as an israelite and not as a russian..COMMON SENSE..
are u sure of wat u just wrote?
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Marotzke(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2018
babaolofin:

Young man, this is a public platform, at times one wonder the kind of information people post on social media. Government regulations is never a 24 hrs directive. There is government official gazette . There is always adequate time limit for adjustment. A lot of people are involved in the business.

In 2012, after GEJ & Pius Anyim settled down properly after 2011 election, Ibeto started his cement importation / packaging on a very large scale from his terminal in Portharcourt.

What you posted above is another falsehood & propaganda. I will not answer you again
Babalofin ,Between Obasanjo and Jonathan's government is Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.
Are you claiming ignorance of some of his trade mark policies?
Breaking the cement monopoly?
Reversing the clampdown on Ibeto?
Reversing the privatization of NNPC refineries to the Dangote led cabals?
Halting the impunity of Nuhu Ribadu, who was almost forming a parallel government?
How often we forget so easily.
Jonathan just continued where his boss stopped.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Throwback: 11:10pm On May 28, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

I heard that when your ancestor fell from Heaven he had a brain damage.

Biafra has the mandate of Heaven to shine the light of God to the entire black nation. She is the 4th Kingdom of God on earth.

She has a mandate, so Biafrans ain't triggering any Right of Return.

Yours is a mandated delusion.

I dare not stop you from achieving your 4th kingdom.

I wish you more delusional confusion.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by chukxie(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2018
opyzy:

He he has Jewish ancestry. There are quite a number of Ashkenazi Jews in Russia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi & His Twin Girls On A Stroll (photo) / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Mesut Ozil's Answer About Playing For Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.