Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (50930 Views)

EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by ajl: 9:33am On May 29, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Roman Abrahamovic is a Russian Jewish grin

Chelsea Islamist Supporters should kindly join Man city undecided

Or carry out a Jihad on Chelsea.

These are the so-called Jews. The real Jews, like the Lemba people of Southern Africa, are loading around parts of Africa and elsewhere in the world. God know.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by gaby(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

So how come Britain preaches democracy/democratic institutions, but when the cows come home, they seem to want to bend certain rules for countrycentric benefits?

So you see, when it suits them. They are happy to clearly bend the rules/morales..........

'Politics' is the name. It is rife even in families..
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On May 29, 2018
gaby:

'Politics' is the name. It is rife even in families..

Let's just sit/stand on the sidelines and watch it play out.....
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by ajl: 9:36am On May 29, 2018
obonujoker:
Israel is a loving country....

Really. Why not go there to found out. Ask Ethiopian Jews or other Africans living there. Or go to You Tube to find out.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by gaby(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Let's just sit/stand on the sidelines and watch it play out.....

Coolio bro...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Shalomc(f): 9:57am On May 29, 2018
Throwback:

All of the first 5 of Prime Ministers of Israel after its creation in 1948 were either Russian, Ukrainian or Polish Jews.

Of curious concern is that the self professed Jews in Nigeria cannot walk to the Isreali embassy and demand to be granted citizenship of Israel under the same law the Chelsea owner has now availed himself.

Difference is some are Jews while some are deluded that they are Jews, but Israel does not entertain delusions.

Take it easy sir.... lmao
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by BilliBaron: 10:19am On May 29, 2018
[b][/b]
Throwback:

All of the first 5 of Prime Ministers of Israel after its creation in 1948 were either Russian, Ukrainian or Polish Jews.

Of curious concern is that the self professed Jews in Nigeria cannot walk to the Isreali embassy and demand to be granted citizenship of Israel under the same law the Chelsea owner has now availed himself.

Difference is some are Jews while some are deluded that they are Jews, but Israel does not entertain delusions.
Throwback:

Throwback:

Not if AM With $12billion
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by ajebuter(f): 10:40am On May 29, 2018
Leonbonapart:
another pained jihadist

I'm a Christian, thank you..

And lest l forget, l love you too
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by mabea: 11:50am On May 29, 2018
opyzy:
See?? Of all the nations in the Middle East he chose Israel
Are u thinking what I'm thinking undecided
He's a jew
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by lastdon5: 11:55am On May 29, 2018
A developer Abramovic has finally come home to roost... just the same way Igbo developers are developing every where but will finally come home when we have our biafra. That was howIsrael developed the whole of Europe and America and later got their Independence in 1947.. Shalom
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by lastdon5: 11:58am On May 29, 2018
10 years tax free,,,oh my God, some countries are really wise
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Leonbonapart(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2018
ajebuter:

keep kwayet. You bunch of sellout. Your kinds are the problem of Christians in Nigeria. You will see them typing "I am a Christian but" how I hate your kinds.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Ngtimes: 1:41pm On May 29, 2018
SirBunky85:
are u sure of wat u just wrote?
question?
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by MrMystrO(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Israel will rule the world one day

Technically, They already do.
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by ajebuter(f): 5:55pm On May 29, 2018
Leonbonapart:
keep kwayet. You bunch of sellout. Your kinds are the problem of Christians in Nigeria. You will see them typing "I am a Christian but" how I hate your kinds.

You'll be alright...
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 31, 2018
Leonbonapart:
So there are different kinds of Christians in Nigeria?
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by meccuno: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
[s]
Throwback:

Did you use the words "daft bigot" to describe the Igbo bigot I quoted? Or of what significance is the story of the news and the bigoted opinion about Muslim supporters of Chelsea?

Did the Muslim supporters of Chelsea tell you they were uninformed about the Jewish origins already obvious in the name Abramovich?

Why are Igbos obsessed with the ignoble task of hatemongering all over the world?

Can't you spare even the beautiful sport of football this your toxic hatred that you nurture like a cash crop?

Is it a curse?

I hope you are not a deluded Jew?

Your hypocrisy shines through once again.

One would have thought there would be a sane Igbo viewing this thread, who would rebuke her for her unnecessary and unprovoked bigotry, instead we have hypocritical Igbos like you who are blinded to the action but have a microscopic view of the reaction.

You only fool yourself.
[/s] lol!!!
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by EleventhWeirdo: 9:17pm On May 19, 2020
ajebuter:

Big Sis, you didn't owe that fool any explanation. You shouldn't have told him anything about yourself. Small minded people like that are better ignored.

Awon Omo alaileko.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by EleventhWeirdo: 9:20pm On May 19, 2020
Leonbonapart:
Guy, if your brain is empty, go and fill it with sand dusts. You are just convulsing all over the thread vomiting hatred and vile. Just take a break, dummie
Re: Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel by ajebuter(f): 9:49pm On May 19, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
Big Sis, you didn't owe that fool any explanation. You shouldn't have told him anything about yourself. Small minded people like that are better ignored.

Awon Omo alaileko.

Thanks bro..

Sometimes, you call the proverbial ' mad man' the groom, so he will leave you in peace... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Morolake Akinosun Won Gold Medal For USA / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success / Footballers With Funny Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.