Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS (44058 Views)

Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz / White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by ikezudon(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2018
make i even go watch the video

in other news, see tips on becoming a good rapper

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/tips-on-becoming-a-good-rapper-in-nigeria/
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by VictorRomanov: 12:31pm On May 29, 2018
Akshow:
The rate at which Nigerians celebrate and promote mediocrity is alarming. I still fail to see the creativeness in stealing other people's concept.

And before y'all lazy azzz promoter of this mediocre song and video start shouting "it's a cover " yen yen yen yen

Many artist have covered songs of others. From Mariah Carey to Celine Dion to Beyonce etc. They cover just the songs not the video concepts and all.

Like there's no single input of falz on the song. From the song to d video concept was all stolen. U cover song doesn't mean u should steal the video concept as well. Well what do i know..... we are okay with mediocrity and hype it unnecessarily.

If you can cover a song, why can't you cover a video? The video of that song made the song the rave that it is today. If that song hadn't a video, I am not sure anybody would do a cover of it.

So calm down and stop getting angry.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by SirBunky85(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2018
tempest01:
Where is hush pupi?

People wey no get work dey check if my watch is original.
lol.u really paid enuf attention to d song
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by iamfromlagos(f): 12:44pm On May 29, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
That is what music should be all about. Social awareness not always about love and yarsh. Great musicians are remembered for their social activism. Fela, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Lucky Dube, John Lennon etc.

We are tired of this nonsense that we celebrate. Falz #bringnigerianmusicback.

Is it wrong for P’square to organize anambra festival like Tuface does in Benue? They rather tear themselves apart publicly. Disgraceful!
With all the celebrities that come from Anambra, there is no giving back to their hometown. Flavour go Enugu go build night club. As if that is what will make the youths grow. He learned how to play guitar and piano which led him to success. Instead of opening a bigger music school that will pave the way for many more like him. Where our sense go abeg? Is flavor not rich enough to build a music school and buy instruments for poor kids to learn music skills? P’square no fit do am?
They are all busy looking for already made to sign to make quick money but they cannot help anyone. Yemi Alade say work plenty but she has not posted any vacancy since she became a celebrity. Na when people beg her money she know say work plenty. Is she not rich enough to put people on payrolls?

Omotola, Ini Edo and Rita Dominic dem gather wear pyjamas abi na bathing suit take pictures together. For what? We do not know. Girls are mutilated and kidnapped. Is that not a cause for celebrities to fight for? Look at the story of Ese Oruru. Everybody has forgotten not knowing that it goes in a circle. They all came out throwing support for bb9ja housemates. But an orphaned teenager was raped and has no job. Who will bail the girl out financially? One has had a baby after being being raped and she had the baby already? Tonto Dike pledged to give someone 1 Million naira just because of a twitter post. The other one pledged to give two million naira to counter Tonto’s pledge. But look at this teenage mother whow is an orphan. There is God oh. One aboki came out seeking contribution for a one-legged mallam working under the sun. Genevieve Nnaji are you blind to this teenage mother? Rita dominic would it be bad to support this teenage mother who were raped? Not that they had sex out of consent. They have to deal with the trauma all their lives. Where is E-money? Not to spray money during weddings oh. Yemi alade will you give her a job? Davidoo this girl is not asking for Porsche o. Tiwa Savage is one of the most tight-fisted person I have ever known. She just does not care about anyone else. Phyno, you are now of age to reach out to the poor. We are not asking for millions. But since we have bought your CD’s and paid to watch you perform, we are part of your success. We also have a right to beg because when you all begged, we came to support you.
You couldn't have said it better.
I comot my scarf for you.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Akshow: 12:57pm On May 29, 2018
IamGoke:

What is the meaning of innovation?
ur android has no dictionary?
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2018
what about olosho..he dis them too. shaking yansh for the big boys"yahoo" who is a plus guy...

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Akshow: 12:59pm On May 29, 2018
enigma2007:

You have no point mister.. it is a cover and copying is allowed.. You can upgrade your mental thinking faculty by understanding what a "cover" is in music..
with lazy people like this clown who cannot think and comprehend.....its no wonder we are in this mess.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by IamforGod: 1:29pm On May 29, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
That is what music should be all about. Social awareness not always about love and yarsh. Great musicians are remembered for their social activism. Fela, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Lucky Dube, John Lennon etc.

Is it wrong for P’square to organize anambra festival like Tuface does in Benue? They rather tear themselves apart publicly. Disgraceful!
With all the celebrities that come from Anambra, there is no giving back to their hometown. Flavour go Enugu go build night club. As if that is what will make the youths grow. He learned how to play guitar and piano which led him to success. Instead of opening a bigger music school that will pave the way for many more like him. Where our sense go abeg? Is flavor not rich enough to build a music school and buy instruments for poor kids to learn music skills? P’square no fit do am?
They are all busy looking for already made to sign to make quick money but they cannot help anyone. Yemi Alade say work plenty but she has not posted any vacancy since she became a celebrity. Na when people beg her money she know say work plenty. Is she not rich enough to put people on payrolls?

Omotola, Ini Edo and Rita Dominic dem gather wear pyjamas abi na bathing suit take pictures together. For what? We do not know. Girls are mutilated and kidnapped. Is that not a cause for celebrities to fight for? Look at the story of Ese Oruru. Everybody has forgotten not knowing that it goes in a circle. They all came out throwing support for bb9ja housemates. But an orphaned teenager was raped and has no job. Who will bail the girl out financially? One has had a baby after being being raped and she had the baby already? Tonto Dike pledged to give someone 1 Million naira just because of a twitter post. The other one pledged to give two million naira to counter Tonto’s pledge. But look at this teenage mother whow is an orphan. There is God oh. One aboki came out seeking contribution for a one-legged mallam working under the sun. Genevieve Nnaji are you blind to this teenage mother? Rita dominic would it be bad to support this teenage mother who were raped? Not that they had sex out of consent. They have to deal with the trauma all their lives. Where is E-money? Not to spray money during weddings oh. Yemi alade will you give her a job? Davidoo this girl is not asking for Porsche o. Tiwa Savage is one of the most tight-fisted person I have ever known. She just does not care about anyone else. Phyno, you are now of age to reach out to the poor. We are not asking for millions. But since we have bought your CD’s and paid to watch you perform, we are part of your success. We also have a right to beg because when you all begged, we came to support you.

I should marry you!!!! Lol....

How can you just write everything in my head down like this.

Congratulations! You have won my heart.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by kushe: 1:44pm On May 29, 2018
oga above ,you seem rather ignorant and unaware of cultural trends worldwide .Culture is the accepted way a group of people live their lives based on geographic location,ethnicity ,religion,exposure to foreign influences and a myriad of other factors.Social interraction via the internet is the new influencer of culture and now it has become normal for a global sensation to be adapted by loads of people who are allowed to put their own spin on the material whether they change the words or not.It happened with Adele's 'hello' and has happened with the Childish Gambino track .Do you think Childish Gambino is worried Falz is reaping him off?Of course not,because every cover is publicity for the original owner of the material and over there where things work publicity is equal to more money.
Falz has always been a social advocate and you can check out his earlier works if you are not convinced .Tuface and Eldee have been social advocates,M.I too,but what about you the critic,how have you advanced the course of this country.
To the man naming and shaming celebrities for not helping,they become famous because of their work .Only illiterates think 'celebrity' is a profession.A celebrity is a celebrated or widely acclaimed person,from photographers,to stylists,cartoonists to writers,actors,athletes,musicians etc.If you are so bent on helping others,why not start from your own tiny sphere of influence.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by enigma2007(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2018
Akshow:
with lazy people like this clown who cannot think and comprehend.....its no wonder we are in this mess.

Hahahaha! So you think you are a thinker? What an idiot!
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Rexnegro(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2018
ednut1:
Do u realise data is actually expensive This is a country where person go do monthly sub 4 times angry
dude you no lie, the tin tire sotey I don jump tire from one network to network observing which one will give some sort of peace of mind. now on Airtel 1k sub. Glo almost run me dey ,be like they increase their data consumption rate high. useless indigenous network.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Akshow: 2:03pm On May 29, 2018
enigma2007:

Hahahaha! So you think you are a thinker? What an idiot!
phoooooooool
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by enigma2007(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2018
Akshow:
phoooooooool

It is established already that you are an idiot with zero ability to think and lazy too. Oya run along ode!
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by kolawoleibukun2: 2:09pm On May 29, 2018
To begin I do not live in Nigeria and I pay for any streaming or download here because I do not get illegal stuff here. I have been very supportive and #400 is too small compared to how much I pay for Nigerian stuff. Some of these people that I mentioned I have paid $200 or $1000 dollars for their shows in my neighborhood and in some places around the world and I move with my friends. We buy drinks and spray cash on these idiots that I am talking about. I am a hard supporter of promising Nigerians and I am not the type you had in mind.

Our artists do not deserve the millions that they are paid for singing over and mimin to auto-tuned songs playing on stereo and they have no internatinoal audience to market products. no live band no stage effects. no tax. standard of living is very cheap and low. fashion is cheap.

in all I am not asking for them to bring real cash. my own is for the to use the platform that we have given them to bring to light social issues troubling us. shekina
safarigirl:
the artistes ABROAD make cash from CD sales, downloads ETC.

Let me ask you personally, do you buy ORIGINAL CDs, I'm talking those that cost at least #400, cuz that is the least you get an original. When downloading, do you download from iTunes? Or you just download from free sites? Bearing in mind that entertainment law in Nigeria is moribund, can you guess how much these musicians get from Royalties and such if any?

Have you considered their cut in all this? Some months ago, people were shocked to find that Kiss Daniel was only making 30k/month, is that who is supposed to help the nation? Do you know how many of them are in such situations?

I already mentioned those I can, who have done something. Tonto Dike owns a foundation, they do charity work in Abuja and environs. Recently, she donated seeing machines and food stuff to widows. Lilian Esoro has a foundation, she has also helped in empowering women and kids. Linda Ikeji has employed about a hundred people for her TV station, she also has a yearly seminar she does for young female entrepreneurs, where she also provides them with start-up capital if they have good business plans. Don Jazzy does give-aways at least twice a year. He gives money, there was a time he even helped people pay for things they needed like laptops and cameras for professional use.

I am telling you all this, because the narrative that celebs are not helping is a bit exaggerated in Nigeria. It is not their fault that more youths would rather beg for a means of survival than create one

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2018
post=67981402:
The chorus of this song is the problem. Everybody in Nigeria can't be a criminal.

Well Falz, for all the tables you shake, you deserve some accolades.
I think people misunderstand that part of the song. I feel Falz was referring to how other countries tend to look at Nigerians in general which shouldn't be.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by safarigirl(f): 3:01pm On May 29, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
To begin I do not live in Nigeria and I pay for any streaming or download here because I do not get illegal stuff here. I have been very supportive and #400 is too small compared to how much I pay for Nigerian stuff. Some of these people that I mentioned I have paid $200 or $1000 dollars for their shows in my neighborhood and in some places around the world and I move with my friends. We buy drinks and spray cash on these idiots that I am talking about. I am a hard supporter of promising Nigerians and I am not the type you had in mind.

Our artists do not deserve the millions that they are paid for singing over and mimin to auto-tuned songs playing on stereo and they have no internatinoal audience to market products. no live band no stage effects. no tax. standard of living is very cheap and low. fashion is cheap.

in all I am not asking for them to bring real cash. my own is for the to use the platform that we have given them to bring to light social issues troubling us. shekina
okay......So, if you don't live in Nigeria, you may have a different perspective. 90% of Nigerians don't get to pay for songs like they ought to

How many artistes do you speak of? I can name ten Nigerian artistes, including the P Square and Flavour with whom you earlier gave as examples, who perform with live bands, as long as you pay for such. Is it the artistes fault that most event organizers cannot afford to pay for live band?

Okay, as at four years ago, to book Flavour would cost 750k sans live band, plus the live band, we are talking 1.5 Million. Now, most event promoters are greedy and will want to make as much returns as possible and paying 1.5Mill will reduce that, so, what are the artistes supposed to do?

Yes, when you pay the likes of Davido, it could be somehow, cuz I have never seen Davido perform with a live band or even give a half decent performance, but when you talk of artistes like P Square, Flavour, Omawumi, Yemi Alade, Johnny Drille, Darey, Timi Dakolo, Waje, Bez, Tu Face and so many others who give you your money's worth, then I must inform you that those artistes give as good as they are paid

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by kolawoleibukun2: 3:24pm On May 29, 2018
My main case is their inability to use their social status to bring awareness to issues killing us. Entertainers can effectively pressure the government and send messages to the world. I am personally tired of yarsh and assurance. I am pained that my people are suffering and that is why I am a member of this forum. if not, it is a waste of my time. I will not keep supporting Nigerian artists who insult the poor becos they have made some coins. I know fame gets into people's heads. These celebrities are nothing to me. When they come here they respect themselves but I am mostly concerned about the wellbeing of my people.
safarigirl:
okay......So, if you don't live in Nigeria, you may have a different perspective. 90% of Nigerians don't get to pay for songs like they ought to

How many artistes do you speak of? I can name ten Nigerian artistes, including the P Square and Flavour with whom you earlier gave as examples, who perform with live bands, as long as you pay for such. Is it the artistes fault that most event organizers cannot afford to pay for live band?

Okay, as at four years ago, to book Flavour would cost 750k sans live band, plus the live band, we are talking 1.5 Million. Now, most event promoters are greedy and will want to make as much returns as possible and paying 1.5Mill will reduce that, so, what are the artistes supposed to do?

Yes, when you pay the likes of Davido, it could be somehow, cuz I have never seen Davido perform with a live band or even give a half decent performance, but when you talk of artistes like P Square, Flavour, Omawumi, Yemi Alade, Johnny Drille, Darey, Timi Dakolo, Waje, Bez, Tu Face and so many others who give you your money's worth, then I must inform you that those artistes give as good as they are paid

3 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by lirusehn(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

Brotherly

I came across your posts day before yesterday and I had to go through all your posts so far.
You are doing a very good job, I hope you won't stop soon.
Keep the good commentary up.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by kolawoleibukun2: 3:40pm On May 29, 2018
Thank you bro. LOL It comes with so much fight. I knew I had to be aggressive to be able to withstand most of the corruption crusaders. They do not want a change becos of their selfish profits.
lirusehn:

Brotherly

I came across your posts day before yesterday and I had to go through all your posts so far.
You are doing a very good job, I hope you won't stop soon.
Keep the good commentary up.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by FunctionX(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 29, 2018
Akshow:
The rate at which Nigerians celebrate and promote mediocrity is alarming. I still fail to see the creativeness in stealing other people's concept.

And before y'all lazy azzz promoter of this mediocre song and video start shouting "it's a cover " yen yen yen yen

Many artist have covered songs of others. From Mariah Carey to Celine Dion to Beyonce etc. They cover just the songs not the video concepts and all.

Like there's no single input of falz on the song. From the song to d video concept was all stolen. U cover song doesn't mean u should steal the video concept as well. Well what do i know..... we are okay with mediocrity and hype it unnecessarily.

Gambino addresses problems in the US, Falz used same idea to address problems in Nigeria. Did Gambino talk about Yahoo boys? Did he talk about police station closing by 8pm for security reasons? Did he talk about fulani herdsmen killing people daily? Did he talk about Nigerians working multiple jobs and still being called lazy? Wait sef, did he talk about NIGERIA? How come you said no single input from Falz? You're just a jealous yahoo boy obviously. And for the record, you dont understand what a cover is.

Some of you shouting Gambino, this and that don't even know hoot bout what the video is saying. Now someone's helping your ignorance you're forming oversabi. You talking, oya give us 7 messages from Gambino's This is America.

We're not hyping the video, if e like make e be cover of pot. We're hyping the message passed and issues detailed. I'm not even a secular music fan, but I played This is Nigeria repeatedly cos of the message and content. I didn't even know who Gambino was! It was after Falz I knew someone sang This is America.

We like the song bros, if you want nack head for wall, I can donate my fence to that cause!

2 Likes

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 29, 2018
Akshow:

Ur problem might be bigger than Nigeria.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by safarigirl(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
My main case is their inability to use their social status to bring awareness to issues killing us. Entertainers can effectively pressure the government and send messages to the world. I am personally tired of yarsh and assurance. I am pained that my people are suffering and that is why I am a member of this forum. if not, it is a waste of my time. I will not keep supporting Nigerian artists who insult the poor becos they have made some coins. I know fame gets into people's heads. These celebrities are nothing to me. When they come here they respect themselves but I am mostly concerned about the wellbeing of my people.
the people don't want to hear of the issues, the artistes give the people what they want to hear. Once in a while, songs are released to awaken the consciousness of the people, but even then, they are not awakened.

This song by Falz today, is trending because it's a cover of a foreign song and it was done by a Falz. Yes, it will bring to the fore the issues in our society, but will it change the society? No. The people will still maintain the stays quo, nobody will be interested in doing a thing to change this country. It will get the usual social media hype and seals of approval, but it will not touch the core of our issues.

Nigerians are just not bothered anymore, the people are dormant, they are not interested in actively changing the society. Playing Falz and shouting Change Nigeria on Social Media, cannot change Nigeria. You need passion and the right spirit.

Falz is not singing what hasn't been sang by the likes of African China, Faze, Eedris AbdulKareem, Tu Face, Sound Sultan, Eldee, Asa, even Tekno.....but what next? After bringing the issues to the consciousness of the people, what next? How will they be tackled? Who will bell the cat? Not the people at home and certainly not the people abroad.

Na just to listen to song, concur, complain about all the other ills he might have forgotten to mention and then, what next? We go back and listen to Assurance, maybe one day, we sef will be given a Porsche, or maybe we will get to pop champagne or live the good life. We just need to keep praying for God to bless our hustle.

The issue is not the artistes here, it is the people.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Blonchilli(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

Someone give this guy a bloody medal, make this a thread, move it to the promised land and let this our fake celebrities read this. I stopped downloading naija music, movies and reading anything related to their celebrity after realizing that they give absolutely nothing to the society. Their American celebrities despite their controversies have done more than our celebrities and Nigerian government have done for their people. But Falz made me believe something good can come out. I don't care if he even copied Childish Gambino sweatpants he did what a artist need to do. Stand the Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Odianose13(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2018
Akshow:
oponu!

bros, u no dey relax? Others are challenging your opinion constructively, instead, you are only cursing. I actually read the whole page of this post looking for a moment you will reply objectively. Instead, ure only acting in complete defeat and no sense of consistent reasoning. Calm down oga. You are right ONLY in your own reasoning and always stand to be challenged. Please, stop the cursing.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by utenwuson: 4:39pm On May 29, 2018
Akshow:

wow so them dance shaku shaku for this is America too... I really need to watch Americans dance shaku shaku
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Deelaw(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2018
ednut1:
Do u realise data is actually expensive This is a country where person go do monthly sub 4 times angry

Was done on purpose to spite d pple and reduce social media participation. But they'll fail.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Maxmavis(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

life is not fair.

1 Like

Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Donald7610: 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Akshow:
and u cry wolf when buhari says u are mentally lazy
You're deleted
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Remix10(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2018
petrick10:

bro, i have been surfing the net to know the best network to use since last week oo, any clue? I have subscribed six times since 16th April. Can anyone help?

I can sell same data to you at cheaper rates.
Re: Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS by Akshow: 7:34pm On May 29, 2018
Donald7610:

You're deleted
stfu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) / BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video) / TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.