Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You (3583 Views)

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors / Seyi Shay Dissed Tiwa Savage And Her Estranged Husband Teebillz / Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video Dissed Buhari, Pastors, Yahoo Boys, JAMB, SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Lexzai: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2018
One Osazua Iruedo (A interior decorator) has become the center of attraction as she gave the most epic reply you would ever see on Quora. The White man asked "Do African countries like Nigeria have YouTube or internet?" Osazua didn't hesitate and she replied with the most epic and hilarious reply you would ever come across. Catch the conversation below:

Get the full gist here: https://www.exclusiveclue.com/2018/11/white-man-dissed-nigerians-and-africans.html

1 Like

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by IamD18: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2018
Searching for savage..........Error occurred!

Why waste so much time and strength typing epistle just to reply a dunce?

The white man should go to Twitter or Nairaland to ask such question.

If em no commit suicide because of savages from Nigerians, make Buhari get sense.

Nonsense and bl0wjob.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Babyada447: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2018
grin angry

1 Like

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Mariangeles(f): 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2018
She wasn't precise....I think she over did it !
She probably lost him in her sarcasm
It's more an epistle than a clap back

I am neither amazed nor impressed!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by sinaj(f): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
The man abi woman that replied really got time and energy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
What mockery!
The truth of the matter is that most African countries has the potentials to outpace most of these developed countries in terms of growth and development judging by the resources;human,natural and mineral resources that abounds in Africa.
What has been militating against our progress of Africa as a continents are
1.Absence of proactive leadership besetting most African countries.
2.Overreligiousness and beliefs in baseless superstitutions that is prevalent in most African countries which has limited the endless possibilities of our mind.This has in turn hampered our ability to progress
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by internationalman(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
the stupidest thing about them is that they think africa is a country not a continent..

Even my relatives that just left fews years ago have the same mentality already

1 Like

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Topmaike007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
we can be shouting Sai baba and Artikulated respectively and be attacking each other online doesn't mean we hate ourselves all what is causing it is our politicians..it is time we stand on our right..the reply just dey Sweet me
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Topmaike007(m): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2018
sinaj:
The man abi woman that replied really got time and energy
I like that her reply...

1 Like

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by AllahOniJibiti: 12:32am On Nov 16, 2018
grin grin
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by dhebo(m): 2:57am On Nov 16, 2018
The response was too long.keep it short next time undecided

2 Likes

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by femi4: 5:31am On Nov 16, 2018
Her response was too long. They are too serious in Quora. Nairalanders response would have been short and precise

5 Likes

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by boss1310(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2018
The replies I gave to the whites on a post on Instagram was more savage than this.they were all upset because the page WEIRD FACTS post an information about a Nigerian man that survived a ship wreck for three days before being seen,but the post didn't give an information about the nationality of the man or where it happened being that am familiar with the story I wrote"and you forgot to say he is Nigerian "and all the whites started attacking me saying the nationality of the man doesn't matter but for two years I ve been following the page they always give information about the nationality of people they post on the page
The whites really see us as primitive from the replies they gave my comments and luckily for me it was a Saturday and I used that day and the next to firebomb them.that was just last week
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Khd95(m): 7:11am On Nov 16, 2018
The white man man should have gone to Twitter to ask na

This osezua too mild and nice,and I didn't see any savagery in her/his reply

Twitter people for give am stewed replies ,I trust Twitter battalion cool

2 Likes

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2018
IamD18:
Searching for savage..........Error occurred!

Why waste so much time and strength typing epistle just to reply a dunce?

The white man should go to Twitter or Nairaland to ask such question.

If em no commit suicide because of savages from Nigerians, make Buhari get sense.

Nonsense and bl0wjob.
Nigerians only run mouth online nothing more.
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Mariangeles(f): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2018
boss1310:
The replies I gave to the whites on a post on Instagram was more savage than this.they were all upset because the page WEIRD FACTS post an information about a Nigerian man that survived a ship wreck for three days before being seen,but the post didn't give an information about the nationality of the man or where it happened being that am familiar with the story I wrote"and you forgot to say he is Nigerian "and all the whites started attacking me saying the nationality of the man doesn't matter but for two years I ve been following the page they always give information about the nationality of people they post on the page
The whites really see us as primitive from the replies they gave my comments and luckily for me it was a Saturday and I used that day and the next to firebomb them.that was just last week
...like a grenade?? grin grin grin
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by rex444(m): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2018
My korean ex,common korea oooo... Before we started dating sajd her view about africa was a wide forest land with men n women in loin clothes n spear,hunting. In 2010 ooooo ...i jst laff...

1 Like

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by econo88(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2018
all right
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Moode(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2018
Still looking for the clap back...
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by falcon01: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2018
quora has smart intelligent people who are willing to answer any question. not like nairaland filled with annoying teenagers and slay queens and other types of nonsense people, you will ask important question and recieve no answer. but create topic about penis size or deep vagina then booom they will fill it with their ideas.

3 Likes

Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by falcon01: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2018
boss1310:
we are what they say we are we have to stop been that.
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Rextizzle(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
...like a grenade?? grin grin grin
I can't believe some whites are still dumb. grin
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by precioustalent1: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2018
white men re sometimes good
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by yemi541: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2018
amazing correct queen
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by fameprecious111: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2018
white man and there ways of thinking
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by wole324: 8:58am On Nov 16, 2018
they can funny chai
Re: White Man Dissed Nigerians And Africans, The Replies He Got Would Amaze You by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
She wasn't precise....I think she over did it !
She probably lost him in her sarcasm
It's more an epistle than a clap back

I am neither amazed nor impressed!
The man probably asked out of sincere ignorance. A simple answer will suffice. Quora is a very professional platform, not a place for verbal battles and clapbacks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Toke Makinwa After Surgery Back View That Got Fans Talking / Mixed Reactions As Fans Blast Simi Over Alleged “rubblsh” Dressing At The Beach / P-square Calls Fela Shrine A "Local Shrine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.