Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

She's Believin' The False Accusations My Angry Admirers Are Layin' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Believin' The False Accusations My Angry Admirers Are Layin' (1132 Views)

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics / Guys, Would You Be Jealous/angry Of Your Partner's Stalkers/admirers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Believin' The False Accusations My Angry Admirers Are Layin' by diddysmile(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2007
theres this pretty college crush i like so much and we started doin' our thing, but what i didnt realise was dat i was creatin more enemies from the opposite sex. some of 'em girls dat had a crush on me but couldn't plan their moves well conspired 2 false accusations against me and my girl doesn't know if to believe or not,
Re: She's Believin' The False Accusations My Angry Admirers Are Layin' by Ferlie(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
see your mouth - girl get crush on you? no go read your book - mr peperempe.
Re: She's Believin' The False Accusations My Angry Admirers Are Layin' by diddysmile(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2007
at least am not a jerk cry i got to know of the crushes 4rm her some were false just 2 separate us . weird shocked
Re: She's Believin' The False Accusations My Angry Admirers Are Layin' by OmoEko1(f): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2007
well your girl is unsecured of herself

If she knows u well, she won't listen to those hater

none should she give them the face, or time of the day to listen to whatever they got to say.

Girls/ females/ women are knew to be an HATER/ JEALOUSY

Ferlie:

see your mouth - girl get crush on you? no go read your book - mr peperempe.
I missed u ferlie grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Believin' The False Accusations My Angry Admirers Are Layin' by iice(f): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2007
Omoeko, u talk am, she's unsure of herself. Ok i know some people are easily influenced and take the words of their friends as gospel truth. Thats where things start unraveling and everything becomes a bloody mess. She doesn't even have to know you well enough to believe, she can find out for herself if what they say is truth but still be wise about it. Shine ya eye.

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Relationships / Forced Marriage, What Would You Do? / Our Future Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.