Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

... - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44483 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

you will still use a US billing address on the incorporation page step 3 or so.

Tick company issued in another country.

That's what I did, and I put my EIN number but the billing address is my Nigerian address
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

That's what I did, and I put my EIN number but the billing address is my Nigerian address
use the address for your llc as the billing address
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

does your llc have an address? Just put in the address
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

does your llc have an address? Just put in the address

That's the problem, once I add US address as my billing address, I have no option to use my Nigerian Dom account again, I have to provide USA bank account

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

That's the problem, once I add US address as my billing address, I have no option to use my Nigerian Dom account again, I have to provide USA bank account
Use a Nigerian bank account here, lets see
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Use a Nigerian bank account here, lets see

I can't change country location as long as my address is US, it's not clicking, the bank must be US
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
I saw this

https://theprofany.com/stripe-account-for-non-us-citizens/

But I got my LLC though. I saw this after. She's doing it without LLC.
I'm still trying to connect my payoneer to stripe. I just contacted them after providing I.D details.
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

This is serious o. The option I though we can fall back to again. God help us.
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
cheehummer:
I saw this

I'm still trying to connect my payoneer to stripe. I just contacted them after providing I.D details.

I saw this last night too during my research, but I don't really get it, may be I read through it with sleepy eyes sha.
But for business, I won't advise someone to go that way.
Re: ... by neezar: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Elrony see

WhatsApp
Re: ... by FrancisAdl(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
cheehummer:
I saw this

When you start hitting big numbers like $1000 daily, EIN would be compulsory so it's safer you apply for LLC before signing up for stripe
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

When you start hitting big numbers like $1000 daily, EIN would be compulsory so it's safer you apply for LLC before signing up for stripe

True. I followed due process. I'm waiting for stripe verification.
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
@Hennyforte

Please post your referral link and add somewhere else plz.

1 Like

Re: ... by dyonpoint: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
cheehummer:

True. I followed due process. I'm waiting for stripe verification.

With personal or business payoneer account?
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
dyonpoint:

With personal or business payoneer account?
Personal but already linked to my Dom acc
Re: ... by elrony(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
neezar:

Elrony see

WhatsApp

Remove
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

you only need your ID and ein if using a US llc. A personal account needs only a ID card and utility bill mostly a non Nigeria address.
sorry to ask this question, but which type of ID do you think can be used to scale through the verification as I ain't sure Nigerian ID cards are acceptable. Also. I want to seek your help to know if there is any trick that can be applied in regards to getting a non Nigerian utility bill to use to verify. I also think they do request for bank statements, utility bill and ID card (or does this applies to only those who don't go through the llc route). Thanks very much and looking forward to your reply.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
Zain007:
sorry to ask this question, but which type of ID do you think can be used to scale through the verification as I ain't sure Nigerian ID cards are acceptable. Also. I want to seek your help to know if there is any trick that can be applied in regards to getting a non Nigerian utility bill to use to verify. I also think they do request for bank statements, utility bill and ID card (or does this applies to only those who don't go through the llc route). Thanks very much and looking forward to your reply.
Id accepted include international passport, national ID card, drivers license

Yes you could get a foreign utility bill
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Id accepted include international passport, national ID card, drivers license

Yes you could get a foreign utility bill
pls can you help with info on how to go about getting the foreign utility bill that can be used cos I have researched so many times in regards to it but not able to get anything concrete. Thanks very much.
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
what card are you using, firstly, you can you your International passport because this is what i used for mine.

Zain007:
pls can you help with info on how to go about getting the foreign utility bill that can be used cos I have researched so many times in regards to it but not able to get anything concrete. Thanks very much.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Zain007:
That one will be used to verify address. I will send you a pm and the site also needs a vpn to assess.
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
cmoney22222:
what card are you using, firstly, you can you your International passport because this is what i used for mine.

I'm still confused. Nigeria is early not in the options, how did they then accept your naija Id? Please, clarify more.

For instance, that place thy said "country of issue", Nigeria is not there.

Re: ... by awoofawoo: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
FrancisAdl:

Go get a payoneer can and use
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

That one will be used to verify address. I will send you a pm and the site also needs a vpn to assess.
Thanks very much. Will be expecting it. Thanks once again.
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
i told you on email already sir

Grupo:

I'm still confused. Nigeria is early not in the options, how did they then accept your naija Id? Please, clarify more.

For instance, that place thy said "country of issue", Nigeria is not there.

1 Like

Re: ... by dyonpoint: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2018
So from all indications, opening a Payoneer business account with LLC to get a Debit card (from Payoneer) with US billing address without a US physical bank account is not possible.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Grupo(m): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2018
dyonpoint:
So from all indications, opening a Payoneer business account with LLC to get a Debit card (from Payoneer) with US billing address without a US physical bank account is not possible.

I know this sounds ridiculous but what if someone uses personal payoneer bank account details to try opening the business account?
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 1:39am On Aug 24, 2018
Yes, they require a physical bank account.
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 4:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Guys.
Finally found a way around it. But I'm doing drop shipping not FBA, maybe the same method might apply.

it is very simple, when u have created your stripe account and ready to go, then go to shopify and click on settings then go to payments and deactivate shopify payments then go to general settings then change the store country from USA to France and save it then go to payments again and select choose payment provider then select stripe as your payment provider, then login to stripe from shopify to activate the account and once your login to stripe is successful, it will take you back to shopify and then go back to general settings and change your country from France to USA again and save and you are good to go. Shopify made all USA accounts to account shopify payments by default and they removed the stripe option from the payments provider list.
Re: ... by Midegee(m): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2018
Bring all Itunes to me at 260/$
Rate on fire, direct loader here
Re: ... by Xacc: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Yes but I advice for a first timer to use junglemarket instead.

Not advisable. As for the address, I will show the way when you are Ready

Mr Emmaachile I'd appreciate if you point me to right direction to get the Dubai/Togo address. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.