Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

... - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ... (44346 Views)

Free Training- How To Make At Least $1000 Monthly As An Amazon Affiliate / Want To Open A Shopify Store And Start Earning Some Cool Cash? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by dyonpoint: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2018
Grupo:

I know this sounds ridiculous but what if someone uses personal payoneer bank account details to try opening the business account?

I am thinking of this too, but I don't know if it will work.
I really need a US billing Debit card cos I want to be dropshipping from some suppliers in the US.
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
dyonpoint:

I really need a US billing Debit card cos I want to be dropshipping from some suppliers in the US.

Try it then. At least no harm in trying. I haven't gotten my llc yet, otherwise I would have tried the same method.
There are chances it could work. Why? Payoneer wasn't a service meant for American citizens. It was targeted at people from other countries who earn income from western marketplaces. So, I think a personal payoneer bank account should work.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Grupo:

Try it then. At least no harm in trying. I haven't gotten my llc yet, otherwise I would have tried the same method.
There are chances it could work. Why? Payoneer wasn't a service meant for American citizens. It was targeted at people from other countries who earn income from western marketplaces. So, I think a personal payoneer bank account should work.
The problem with a personal us billing payoneer debit card is using a US address. You need an ssn to have a US billing address.

If you are doing fba, you don't need all these wahala.
Re: ... by Grupo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

The problem with a personal us billing payoneer debit card is using a US address. You need an ssn to have a US billing address.

That's not what I was saying. Since he was trying to open a payoneer business account and he needs a US bank account to do so. I was suggesting he should put in his personal payoneer bank account in the space for US Bank account and see if payoneer would allow him use that to open a business account.
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

How do I register as seller on amazon from Nigeria since they don't accept Nigerians?
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
Grupo:

That's not what I was saying. Since he was trying to open a payoneer business account and he needs a US bank account to do so. I was suggesting he should put in his personal payoneer bank account in the space for US Bank account and see if payoneer would allow him use that to open a business account.
It won't work
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
dyonpoint:

How do I register as seller on amazon from Nigeria since they don't accept Nigerians?
Use a supported country address like Togo or Dubai, etc.

Nigerians are resented everywhere because of our behavior.

2 Likes

Re: ... by dyonpoint: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Use a supported country address like Togo or Dubai, etc.

Nigerians are resented everywhere because of our behavior.

Please, how do I get Card and utility bills to use for verification?
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
use your payooner card ,

For me i got my account in less than 3 days with a non nigerian utility bill. Am still thinking of what to do with the account sef.

dyonpoint:

1 Like

Re: ... by dyonpoint: 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
cmoney22222:
use your payooner card ,

For me i got my account in less than 3 days with a non nigerian utility bill. Am still thinking of what to do with the account sef.

Payoneer card does not work with Amazon seller registration. Amazon requires a Credit card.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
dyonpoint:

Payoneer card does not work with Amazon seller registration. Amazon requires a Credit card.
False. It works if the billing address is a supported country.
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
dyonpoint:

Send me a pm.
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
dyonpoint:

My payoneer account is personal.
Re: ... by Xacc: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Great topic am really inspired. I do have some questions:

1. If I use Togo utility bill (for instance) for payoneer verification, How do I get my card in Nigeria?

2. Would paypal accept the payoneer card for verification?

3. What is the best way to get a US billing debit card for dropshipping? Thanks
Re: ... by cmoney22222: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
testing water...
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Send me a pm.

I have sent you a PM
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

False. It works if the billing address is a supported country.

Toh, that is another issue, even if it works, the Nigeria billing address issue will come up... Kai Nigeria!!
Re: ... by Xacc: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
cmoney22222:
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com,

Congratulations! You just sold an item on Amazon!

Keep in mind that you agreed to ship this order no later than 08/28/2018. You are responsible for the item until it reaches the buyer at the address provided in your seller account. We recommend purchasing insurance for high value shipments.

After you ship the order, return to your seller account to confirm shipment. If you do not confirm shipment of the order within 30 days, Amazon will cancel the order, and you will not receive payment for it.

Please see the remainder of this e-mail below for more information about shipping and confirming your order.

Order ID: 111-xxxxxxxxxxxx

Please ship this order using Standard shipping.

Ship by: 08/28/2018
Item: SabrePC Deep Learning DevBox - 4x TITAN V, 128GB system memory - Preinstalled with NVIDIA Digits, Caffe, Torch, Theano, BIDMach, CuDNNv2, OpenCV, and NVIDIA CUDA 3 Year HW Warranty
Condition: New
Listing ID: 0xxxxxxxxx
SKU: xxxxxxxxxxx
Quantity: 1
Order date: 08/22/2018
Price: $458.00
Shipping: $41.99
Amazon fees: -$30.99
Your earnings: $469.00

My first sales but i had to cancel this order as i was just testing water...

Good one bro. How long was the item up on Amazon?
Re: ... by crownson(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Have you made any money today..yesterday..last week?? If not sometimes
advice from someone who has been there and done that: Check it out here
by clicking the link in the signature.
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
cmoney22222:

Keep in mind that you agreed to ship this order no later than 08/28/2018. You are responsible for the item until it reaches the buyer at the address provided in your seller account. We recommend purchasing insurance for high value shipments.

After you ship the order, return to your seller account to confirm shipment. If you do not confirm shipment of the order within 30 days, Amazon will cancel the order, and you will not receive payment for it.

Please see the remainder of this e-mail below for more information about shipping and confirming your order.

Item: SabrePC Deep Learning DevBox - 4x TITAN V, 128GB system memory - Preinstalled with NVIDIA Digits, Caffe, Torch, Theano, BIDMach, CuDNNv2, OpenCV, and NVIDIA CUDA 3 Year HW Warranty

Don't do that next time. It willl surely affect your metrics.
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheehummer:

My payoneer account is personal.

With Nigeria billing address? If yes. How did u get amazon to accept the Debit card for verification?
If no (another country billing address) . How did you do it?
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes, my details are normal. I have it linked to my Dom acc.
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
I'm not doing amazon FBA. I opened it to accept payment for kindle publishing and have been doing so for more than two years.
I don't have a payoneer card.
Re: ... by Zain007(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

That one will be used to verify address. I will send you a pm and the site also needs a vpn to assess.
Hi EMMAACHILE, many thanks for your unrentless efforts and answers to many questions being asked here. Pls its still concerning the pm you promised earlier concerning how to go about getting the foreign utility bill. Thanks.
Re: ... by tundebasic(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Pls, how do you receive your KDP payments without you having a Payoneer card? Can you briefly outline?
Waiting for your response. Thanks.
cheehummer:
I'm not doing amazon FBA. I opened it to accept payment for kindle publishing and have been doing so for more than two years.
I don't have a payoneer card.
Re: ... by cheehummer(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
I signed up but didn't request for it. Just told customer support I wanted to link it to my bank acc
Re: ... by olusegun2025(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Happy Sunday to you guys I have some questions to ask on Dropshipping.
1. Someone said Stripe-atlas doesn't support nigeria again according to a screen-shot i saw here.. Any way forward abt this guys?
2. Mr Emma said he will confirm maybe US LLC can be open here in nigeria. How far with your research sir?
3. Should we purse on registring llc and go for incoperation on myllc.com?
4. How much is the limit i can transfer to my personal payoneer acc on daily basis.
Cc Emmaachile and other guru in the house.
Re: ... by dyonpoint: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Stripe Atlas support Nigeria. As at this moment, you can Reg a C-coporate with Stripe Atlas from Nigeria but not LLC yet.
Re: ... by deejay102: 3:56am On Aug 28, 2018
cmoney22222:

was the 469$ supposed to be your profit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.